News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Chicago Shite Sox  ( 121,311 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Chicago Shite Sox
« Reply #735 on: May 28, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #736 on: May 28, 2016, 04:52:34 PM »
Quote from: SKO on May 28, 2016, 04:48:54 PM
Hahahaha

Was coming to post the same thing. Lmao Shite Sox.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #737 on: May 28, 2016, 06:57:03 PM »
Kermit's choking on that tea right now.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #738 on: May 29, 2016, 10:16:01 AM »
I know there's more than 4 months left in the season, but I think this officially starts at least their death spiral out of the division race. They've been doing everything they could the last few weeks to piss away the lead. Today though took the cake giving up fucking 7 in the 9th.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #739 on: May 29, 2016, 10:56:06 AM »
The SCORE runs a Sunday morning baseball show that begins at 9.  In spite of the Cubs' 4-game winning streak and 33-14 record, the entire show has literally been a bitch fest about the White Sox so far.  If I wasn't basking in so much schadenfreude I'd be annoyed that nobody's talking about the Cubs.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #740 on: May 29, 2016, 11:01:48 AM »
I don't give a flying fuck about the White Sox.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #741 on: May 29, 2016, 02:21:15 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 29, 2016, 11:01:48 AM

*searches around for a "Like" button*

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #742 on: May 29, 2016, 04:26:36 PM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #743 on: May 29, 2016, 05:15:32 PM »

Because it's the South Side of Chicago the correct exclamation would be, "I don't give a rat's ass".
But point well taken.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #744 on: May 29, 2016, 09:08:18 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 29, 2016, 10:56:06 AM
The SCORE runs a Sunday morning baseball show that begins at 9.  In spite of the Cubs' 4-game winning streak and 33-14 record, the entire show has literally been a bitch fest about the White Sox so far.  If I wasn't basking in so much schadenfreude I'd be annoyed that nobody's talking about the Cubs.

Bask in the fact that the Cubs being a 25-man asskicking machine is being treated as business as usual.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #745 on: May 29, 2016, 09:33:05 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on May 29, 2016, 09:08:18 PM
The SCORE runs a Sunday morning baseball show that begins at 9.  In spite of the Cubs' 4-game winning streak and 33-14 record, the entire show has literally been a bitch fest about the White Sox so far.  If I wasn't basking in so much schadenfreude I'd be annoyed that nobody's talking about the Cubs.

Bask in the fact that the Cubs being a 25-man asskicking machine is being treated as business as usual.

Oh I do.  Look--when I roll out of bed and fire up some kick-ass banana pancakes for my kids as I'm frequently wont to do on the weekends, I like to flip on the radio while I get to work.  Figured I'd have plenty of basking to look forward to this morning.  I just felt it was worth noting that it was 90 straight minutes of the shipwreck of a game that was the Sox game Saturday and I'm just admitting that I found it enjoyable despite being frustrated that they weren't discussing the Cubs...on the Cubs' flagship station no less. I'm happy for those of you who feel compelled to enter a thread that is expressly designed to shit on the White Sox so as to declare your antipathy--and bully for you I say- and I'm sure I'd feel the same antipathy if I hadn't grow up with so many of these shitheads around me, but I did, and if you did, and you heard some of the callers that called in to this show today, I'm telling you you'd have enjoyd it too.  

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #746 on: May 29, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 29, 2016, 09:33:05 PM
The SCORE runs a Sunday morning baseball show that begins at 9.  In spite of the Cubs' 4-game winning streak and 33-14 record, the entire show has literally been a bitch fest about the White Sox so far.  If I wasn't basking in so much schadenfreude I'd be annoyed that nobody's talking about the Cubs.

Oh I do.  Look--when I roll out of bed and fire up some kick-ass banana pancakes for my kids as I'm frequently wont to do on the weekends, I like to flip on the radio while I get to work.  Figured I'd have plenty of basking to look forward to this morning.  I just felt it was worth noting that it was 90 straight minutes of the shipwreck of a game that was the Sox game Saturday and I'm just admitting that I found it enjoyable despite being frustrated that they weren't discussing the Cubs...on the Cubs' flagship station no less. I'm happy for those of you who feel compelled to enter a thread that is expressly designed to shit on the White Sox so as to declare your antipathy--and bully for you I say- and I'm sure I'd feel the same antipathy if I hadn't grow up with so many of these shitheads around me, but I did, and if you did, and you heard some of the callers that called in to this show today, I'm telling you you'd have enjoyd it too.  

I enjoyd watching the 9th inning meltdown, complete with Hawk suggesting there should be someone backing up the catcher on intentional walks. Shit, I'd buy it on Blu-Ray.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #747 on: May 30, 2016, 08:41:13 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 29, 2016, 09:33:05 PM

Last night I listened as one guy's entire response to the weekend was "well the Cubs are only good because of a soft schedule and the White Sox would easily win the NL" and I feel hating these people is justified.

Also one guy suggested firing the bullpen coach and calling up a minor league coach to replace him, because clearly the problem is the guy who answers a phone and charts pitches
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #748 on: May 30, 2016, 12:59:02 PM »
Quote from: Eli on May 29, 2016, 02:21:15 PM

Also, aren't the Royals your *other* team?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #749 on: May 30, 2016, 02:29:41 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 30, 2016, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: Eli on May 29, 2016, 02:21:15 PM

Also, aren't the Royals your *other* team?

I mean, kind of. I don't really pay much attention during the regular season. I'm happy when they do well because I like Kansas City and I like a lot of Royals fans. But aside from going to a few games a year at the K, I don't watch them very often until the playoffs.