News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,969 )

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 05, 2008, 02:16:33 PM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 05, 2008, 02:06:30 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 05, 2008, 01:59:19 PM
Quote from: Bogs on November 05, 2008, 01:56:41 PM
Quote from: GNM on November 05, 2008, 01:54:29 PM
Quote from: Bogs on November 05, 2008, 01:48:38 PM
Quote from: Eli on November 05, 2008, 01:34:17 PM
Quote from: GNM on November 05, 2008, 01:26:02 PM
Why is no body running (or, rather, receiving any votes) on the basis of small, constitutionally-controlled government?

Just throwing it out there -- the Constitution is more than 220 years old and was written when the U.S. population was about 3.5 million people.  Also, our largest industry was agriculture or something.  I'm not sure a rigid, unflinching adherence to the Constitution is the best way to run a government.  I think some flexibility is important.

Sorry if that sounds way out-of-line.

Whether or not you or anyone else thinks it's the best way to run a government... the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.  If you think it needs changing, then by all means get it changed.  There's a process for that, and there's a reason they made is difficult to change.  As the old saying goes, this is a nation of laws, not of men.

That is why it can be changed to reflect the times.  If you want to start a federal reserve bank, change the constitution to list this as a responsibility of the federal government.  If you want to enact the New Deal or the "Great" Society legislation, change the constitution so providing jobs and social welfare outside the realm of capitalism is within the realm of the federal government's control.  It is 220 years old, but it is an elastic document.  

As for who the Republicans can run, the party is in dire straights because they have left their roots as the party of small government and become the party of the Christian Right.  Instead of a platform based on fiscal responsibility, they now have a "socially conservative" platform based on legislating morality.  I'm sure will see Romney try again in 2012, but watch for someone new, a la Bobby Jindal.

This.

Does this mean exorcisms will be covered under Medicare?

Why must you Bobby Jindal always resort to douchebaggery believing strongly in hocus-pocus?

Jindal Beezulbub 2012!
God Warrior'd

If we're grabbing at straws, why does Barack Obama hate white people?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 05, 2008, 02:18:57 PM
Why is no body running (or, rather, receiving any votes) on the basis of small, constitutionally-controlled government?

Just throwing it out there -- the Constitution is more than 220 years old and was written when the U.S. population was about 3.5 million people.  Also, our largest industry was agriculture or something.  I'm not sure a rigid, unflinching adherence to the Constitution is the best way to run a government.  I think some flexibility is important.

Whether or not you or anyone else thinks it's the best way to run a government... the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.  If you think it needs changing, then by all means get it changed.  There's a process for that, and there's a reason they made is difficult to change.  As the old saying goes, this is a nation of laws, not of men.

That is why it can be changed to reflect the times.  If you want to start a federal reserve bank, change the constitution to list this as a responsibility of the federal government.  If you want to enact the New Deal or the "Great" Society legislation, change the constitution so providing jobs and social welfare outside the realm of capitalism is within the realm of the federal government's control.  It is 220 years old, but it is an elastic document.  

As for who the Republicans can run, the party is in dire straights because they have left their roots as the party of small government and become the party of the Christian Right.  Instead of a platform based on fiscal responsibility, they now have a "socially conservative" platform based on legislating morality.  I'm sure will see Romney try again in 2012, but watch for someone new, a la Bobby Jindal.

This.

Why must you Bobby Jindal always resort to douchebaggery believing strongly in hocus-pocus?

Jindal Beezulbub 2012!
God Warrior'd

When did Obama write an article in the New Oxford Review about hating white folks?

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: BC on November 05, 2008, 01:46:56 PM

I liked the suggestion made elsewhere on Desipio of Daniels.

Whoa whoa whoa...you actually READ other posts?

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 05, 2008, 02:20:25 PM

This.

Jindal Beezulbub 2012!
God Warrior'd

When did Obama write an article in the New Oxford Review about hating white folks?

From Dreams from My Father:

"That hate hadn't gone away"...."white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out, many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs. . . It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names"

"I found solice in nursing a pervasive sense of grievancee and animosity against my mother's race"

But, that's no New Oxford Review.  And, I guess these comments are just fine and dandy.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 05, 2008, 02:30:23 PM

"That hate hadn't gone away"...."white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out, many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs. . . It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names"

"I found solice in nursing a pervasive sense of grievancee and animosity against my mother's race"

But, that's no New Oxford Review.  And, I guess these comments are just fine and dandy.

Source?

Oh, yeah. This made-up quote brought to you by Tom Metzger, director of the White Aryan Resistance.

Nice, IAN.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club

This.

Jindal Beezulbub 2012!
God Warrior'd

But, that's no New Oxford Review.  And, I guess these comments are just fine and dandy.
Holy fucking fail.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 02:35:46 PM

But, that's no New Oxford Review.  And, I guess these comments are just fine and dandy.

Source?

Oh, yeah. This made-up quote brought to you by Tom Metzger, director of the White Aryan Resistance.

Nice, IAN.

Hold on a second, Thrill. Are you telling IAN that the information he receives via chain e-mails may not be based on actual facts? Typical librul GOTCHA accusation.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: RV on November 05, 2008, 02:43:05 PM
Quote from: Thrillho on November 05, 2008, 02:35:46 PM

Source?

Nice, IAN.

Hold on a second, Thrill. Are you telling IAN that the information he receives via chain e-mails may not be based on actual facts? Typical librul GOTCHA accusation.

Tail between my legs, I'll concede that I know they weren't his comments.  However, of course Obama's own site would back up context from his book.

I blame the R & D department.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 05, 2008, 02:37:45 PM

This.

Jindal Beezulbub 2012!
God Warrior'd

Holy fucking fail.

On the other hand, we're demonizing a guy because he's religious?  Really?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club

Oh, crap!  Now how am I going to add 4+ inches in 30 days?

QuoteOn the other hand, we're demonizing a guy because he's religious?  Really?
No, we're demonizing a guy because you have to be pretty damned stupid to be one step removed from burning witches.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Level of discourse dropping...dropping.......dropping

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 05, 2008, 02:57:53 PM
Level of discourse dropping...dropping.......dropping

On a lighter note, I had never fully read that whole passage.  It's not like he was conducting the exorcism.  At least Susan was okay.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 05, 2008, 02:52:35 PM

Oh, crap!  Now how am I going to add 4+ inches in 30 days?

QuoteOn the other hand, we're demonizing a guy because he's religious?  Really?
No, we're demonizing a guy because you have to be pretty damned stupid to be one step removed from burning witches.

I love you

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Now I know why I haven't seen Oleg around the Internets today, besides the obvious "looking too high".

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/obama_win_causes_obsessive?utm_source=embedded_video
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Zed on November 05, 2008, 05:08:23 PM
Now I know why I haven't seen Oleg around the Internets today, besides the obvious "looking too high".

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/obama_win_causes_obsessive?utm_source=embedded_video

Saw that earlier.  Pretty funny stuff.