News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Need a #1 WR?  ( 2,172 )

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Need a #1 WR?
« on: April 03, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »
Lacking crazy on the depth chart?

Chris Henry just got released.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Need a #1 WR?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »
Bump.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on December 16, 2009, 06:01:09 PM
Bump.

Pen, you son of a bitch:

QuoteBengals WR Chris Henry was involved in a major car accident in Charlotte on Wednesday.
Very few initial details are available, but the Bengals have confirmed that Henry suffered "very serious" injuries. Henry landed on season-ending injured reserve after fracturing his forearm in Week 9. He was in Charlotte (NC), which is were his girlfriend resides. Henry is ticketed for restricted free agency in the offseason, but the crash may put his NFL future in doubt.

QuoteAccording to his agent Andy Simms, Bengals WR Chris Henry is "battling for his life" at a Charlotte hospital after a domestic dispute that left him with severe head injuries Wednesday afternoon.
Simms confirmed that Henry was still alive late Wednesday. "We ask for everyone to pray for Chris," he said. "Chris is indeed battling for his life...and our thoughts and prayers (are) with him during this extremely difficult time." Police spokesman Robert Fey says no charges have been filed against Henry's fiancee Loleini Tonga, who was allegedly driving the truck Henry fell from the back of. Henry often credited Tonga with helping turn his life around after a string of arrests and suspensions that threatened his NFL career.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »