News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Ninja Please  ( 4,472 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Ninja Please
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »
A couple of years ago we represented a group of San Francisco police officers in a routine officer involved shooting incident.  They were called out because of a report of a man in an overcoat who was wielding a sword on a city street.  When the police arrived they ordered him to put down the sword, but he went into a samurai position and they drew their guns.  When he came toward toward them 3 or 4 officers began shooting and the bullets had no effect until one officer brought him down with a shot to the leg.  It turned out that his overcoat was lined with swords which deflected all of the body shots.  When the guy came down off his drugs he had no recollection of the incident and couldn't explain what he was doing.  The  cops were not disciplined.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 18, 2009, 12:21:27 PM
A couple of years ago we represented a group of San Francisco police officers in a routine officer involved shooting incident.  They were called out because of a report of a man in an overcoat who was wielding a sword on a city street.  When the police arrived they ordered him to put down the sword, but he went into a samurai position and they drew their guns.  When he came toward toward them 3 or 4 officers began shooting and the bullets had no effect until one officer brought him down with a shot to the leg.  It turned out that his overcoat was lined with swords which deflected all of the body shots.  When the guy came down off his drugs he had no recollection of the incident and couldn't explain what he was doing.  The  cops were not disciplined.

That story is WAY better than the article.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on November 18, 2009, 12:28:59 PM

I hope Pen took notes.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »

Who could blame the cops?  Have YOU ever been stabbed, Romeo?
Hire Jim Essian!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on November 18, 2009, 12:28:59 PM

He should of worn leg swords. Amateur hour.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 05:59:54 PM »

Why would they be?
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
Quote from: JD on November 18, 2009, 05:59:54 PM

Why would they be?

I thought that Stew's last statement was intended to let us know how his case went.  Obviously the cops were under some sort of scrutiny if he was representing them.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »
Quote from: CT III on November 18, 2009, 06:19:31 PM

Why would they be?

I thought that Stew's last statement was intended to let us know how his case went.  Obviously the cops were under some sort of scrutiny if he was representing them.

Every time a cop discharges his gun in the line of duty  there is an investigation and he must account for it.  Police departments are very sensitive to public scrutiny and so pro-active that the internal affairs investigation is very often accusatory.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 18, 2009, 08:19:52 PM

Why would they be?

Every time a cop discharges his gun in the line of duty  there is an investigation and he must account for it.  Police departments are very sensitive to public scrutiny and so pro-active that the internal affairs investigation is very often accusatory.

Well, now I feel like CT's accusing me of accusing YOU of something.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »
Quote from: JD on November 18, 2009, 08:43:12 PM

Why would they be?

He is, you illiterate bastard.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Why would they be?

You know what you did.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 09:50:31 AM »
Quote from: CT III on November 18, 2009, 10:03:51 PM

Why would they be?

You know what you did.

Go to your room and don't come out until I tell you it's ok.