News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Your mind is literally blown  ( 29,445 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Your mind is literally blown
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on February 25, 2009, 09:48:38 PM
Quote from: Brownie on February 25, 2009, 11:49:09 AM
I might be wrong, and please correct me if I am (I know Tank will have no problem doing so), but my feeling is that where those stand on the War on Drugs has little correlation with party affiliation.

I don't smoke cigarettes but I think it's a little outlandish to ban smoking in restaurants and bars owned by private individuals. I think it's a lot outlandish to ban smoking in outdoor areas, like stadia. I don't see how pot should be any different.

Then again, I think people should pay for their own health care. Thus, other people's decisions to smoke shouldn't cost me money.

I think anybody who smokes anything in an eatery should have his lungs ripped out through his anus and fed to him. What party am I in?

Whig?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2009, 10:39:40 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on February 25, 2009, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: Brownie on February 25, 2009, 05:31:05 PM
I think they came back to Drummond, who had to emphasize that his hat was a Minnesota Gophers hat, not a Redskins hat. Great stuff though

A few related videos might be something Forklift would be interested in.

I'm sure that Mike D. and Apex would surely urge Forklift to watch these videos to their conclusion.

Not much other football played during the 1987 calendar year was worth a damn however.

Watching Walter Payton get knocked down harder than shit, get up before his tackler does and look back at the dude on the way to the huddle... almost as good as boobs.

Watching Jimbo Covert literally[/i ]manhandle a coked-up LT is awfully close as well.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2009, 11:18:18 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on February 25, 2009, 10:39:40 PM
I think they came back to Drummond, who had to emphasize that his hat was a Minnesota Gophers hat, not a Redskins hat. Great stuff though

I'm sure that Mike D. and Apex would surely urge Forklift to watch these videos to their conclusion.

Not much other football played during the 1987 calendar year was worth a damn however.

Watching Walter Payton get knocked down harder than shit, get up before his tackler does and look back at the dude on the way to the huddle... almost as good as boobs.

Watching Jimbo Covert literally[/i ]manhandle a coked-up LT is awfully close as well.

I also strongly positive the pre-replay NFL. The man said it was a touchdown, it's a fucking touchdown. That's it, right then and there. None of this cocking around for 10 minutes watching replays. I can't fucking stand that shit for some reason. Win or lose it eventually kills the game for me. Yeah, I know, I know "they get the calls right..." They still fuck that up sometimes with their interpretations of what they saw or didn't see in those 10 minutes under the hood. They should at least take all replays to the booth. Don't make the field officials have to worry about it. Take challenges out of the coaches hands in the entire fourth quarter. Fire Hillary Clinton. Show me some decent photoshops of Michelle Malkin nude. Give me a thousand dollars. Read Hockee Night.

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on February 25, 2009, 11:18:18 PM

I also strongly positive the pre-replay NFL. The man said it was a touchdown, it's a fucking touchdown. That's it, right then and there. None of this cocking around for 10 minutes watching replays. I can't fucking stand that shit for some reason. Win or lose it eventually kills the game for me. Yeah, I know, I know "they get the calls right..." They still fuck that up sometimes with their interpretations of what they saw or didn't see in those 10 minutes under the hood. They should at least take all replays to the booth. Don't make the field officials have to worry about it. Take challenges out of the coaches hands in the entire fourth quarter. Fire Hillary Clinton. Show me some decent photoshops of Michelle Malkin nude. Give me a thousand dollars. Read Hockee Night.

Wait, what?  They had replay in '87.  They had it in that game, in fact.  On Payton's first carry, he leapt over the pile and the ball popped out.  They stopped the game and reviewed it.  It did seem to be quicker.  They didn't have the ref go to stick his head in a glory hole to look at the replay; the call came from a replay official upstairs and didn't completely stop the game.  Wait, you actually kind of suggested that, didn't you?  But now I'm confused.  Did you not notice that they had replay officials upstairs?  I'm really confused.  Thanks alot, asshole.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2009, 11:43:16 PM »
Quote from: MAD on February 25, 2009, 11:25:03 PM

Wait, what?  They had replay in '87.  They had it in that game, in fact.  On Payton's first carry, he leapt over the pile and the ball popped out.  They stopped the game and reviewed it.  It did seem to be quicker.  They didn't have the ref go to stick his head in a glory hole to look at the replay; the call came from a replay official upstairs and didn't completely stop the game.  Wait, you actually kind of suggested that, didn't you?  But now I'm confused.  Did you not notice that they had replay officials upstairs?  I'm really confused.  Thanks alot, asshole.

Eidetic memory, thy name is MikeD.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2009, 11:47:45 PM »
Quote from: Tank on February 25, 2009, 11:43:16 PM
Quote from: MAD on February 25, 2009, 11:25:03 PM

Eidetic memory, thy name is MikeD.

Now you're giving me too much credit. I just happened to notice the non-fumble in TJ's YouTube clip #1.

To make up for it, I can tell you that Lawrence Taylor did not record a sack of a Bears quarterback until his final play against the Bears in 1993, when he effectively ended the Bears first Opening Day loss since 1983 by hammering Jim Harbaugh on the Bears' last possession.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »

HIRE THIS MAN!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »
Show me some decent photoshops of Michelle Malkin nude.

Gross.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »
Quote from: Eli on February 26, 2009, 08:48:15 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2009, 09:39:50 AM »
Quote from: Tank on February 26, 2009, 09:25:04 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

<some awful, awful pictures of Michelle Malkin>

And, playing the part of IAN today...
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

This picture literally made me laugh out loud.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2009, 09:46:57 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 26, 2009, 09:39:50 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

I dunno.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but the middle picture has a certain je ne sais quoi.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 26, 2009, 09:46:57 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

I dunno.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but the middle picture has a certain je ne sais quoi.

Huh?  There's not even any visible bacon on that samich.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on February 26, 2009, 09:55:17 AM
Quote from: Tonker on February 26, 2009, 09:46:57 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

Huh?  There's not even any visible bacon on that samich.
There's bacon inside.  I can feel it.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2009, 11:28:49 AM »
Quote from: Eli on February 26, 2009, 09:46:14 AM

Gross.

The stuff of nightmares.

This picture literally made me laugh out loud.

I guess it really was a hard ball.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16