News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 97,597 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on August 13, 2010, 10:31:55 AM
Quote from: Slaky on August 13, 2010, 10:20:48 AM
Quote from: R-V on August 13, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
This thread needs pretty much a daily bump. 16 multi-hit games in the last month, and he's 7th in value among MLB shortstops despite being 24th in plate appearances. Monster splooge.

It's a lot like finding a gold nugget in your monster shelf-turd. But then you have to ask, "Why am I digging through my shit in the first place?"

Speaking of gold nuggets found in unexpected places, here's another gold prospect nugget:

Chris Archer at Tennessee this year:
46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Overall, he has a 1.97 ERA this year at two levels.  ALSO, when I went to his MiLB page to find his stats, I saw his picture for the first time and it turns out that he's black.  This was news to me.

And Darwin Barney's white. These young Cubs are a confusing bunch.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on August 13, 2010, 10:38:16 AM
This thread needs pretty much a daily bump. 16 multi-hit games in the last month, and he's 7th in value among MLB shortstops despite being 24th in plate appearances. Monster splooge.

It's a lot like finding a gold nugget in your monster shelf-turd. But then you have to ask, "Why am I digging through my shit in the first place?"

Speaking of gold nuggets found in unexpected places, here's another gold prospect nugget:

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Overall, he has a 1.97 ERA this year at two levels.  ALSO, when I went to his MiLB page to find his stats, I saw his picture for the first time and it turns out that he's black.  This was news to me.

Don't these fucking parents know that there are designated white and black names in this country? Next thing you know, RV's gonna name his kid: DeJackson (or LaFonda, if my next girlfriend)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Darwin Barney looks bi-racial to me.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on August 13, 2010, 10:42:42 AM

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Don't these fucking parents know that there are designated white and black names in this country? Next thing you know, RV's gonna name his kid: DeJackson (or LaFonda, if my next girlfriend)

Seriously THIS.

I learned on the Dan Patrick show this AM that Ryan Grant's middle name is Brett.

Former President's Last Name = Black
Ryan Brett = White

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenPho on August 13, 2010, 11:24:13 AM

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Seriously THIS.

I learned on the Dan Patrick show this AM that Ryan Grant's middle name is Brett.

Ryan Brett = White

If had had bigger balls, or any at all, I'd love to name my next kid Juan or Ramon or something hispanic.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on August 13, 2010, 11:47:39 AM

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Seriously THIS.

Ryan Brett = White

If had had bigger balls, or any at all, I'd love to name my next kid Juan or Ramon or something hispanic.

Redondo FTW

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Seriously THIS.

Ryan Brett = White

Jesus Jr.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on August 13, 2010, 11:55:19 AM

46 IP
0.58 ERA
.169 AVG against

Seriously THIS.

Ryan Brett = White

Jesus Jr.

It'll be that much less hispanic since I pronounce mine with a hard J.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 13, 2010, 10:44:17 AM

I thought all this was a joke, but I actually just went to check on Darwin's MLB page and sho nuff he's a honkey.  For some reason I thought I'd seen him called up before and swore he was a black.  Maybe that was Bobby Scales?  They all look something something.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 13, 2010, 12:19:34 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 13, 2010, 10:44:17 AM

I thought all this was a joke, but I actually just went to check on Darwin's MLB page and sho nuff he's a honkey.  For some reason I thought I'd seen him called up before and swore he was a black.  Maybe that was Bobby Scales?  They all look something something.

Maybe you've never seen a photo of Bobby Scales.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Castro's 13 should be the only jersey the Cubs even bother trying to sell at this point.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Night Man on August 13, 2010, 12:32:07 PM
Castro's 13 should be the only jersey the Cubs even bother trying to sell at this point.

Eh, Marmol jerseys are still acceptable. Some rubes will walk around in Colvin shirts too. I've been thinking about getting a Dawson Expos jersey. The light blue one? Would look sweet with a Cubs cap.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 13, 2010, 12:34:05 PM

Eh, Marmol jerseys are still acceptable. Some rubes will walk around in Colvin shirts too. I've been thinking about getting a Dawson Expos jersey. The light blue one? Would look sweet with a Cubs cap.

<--------
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 13, 2010, 12:36:44 PM

<--------

He said "rubes", not "hilljacks".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club

Maybe you could just borrow Kurt's.

Fag.