News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 97,674 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bump. On the score this morning they reported starlin is being investigated into a sechsual assault the night before going back to the dominican. Went out drinking at a club called crescendo with friends, took back some ladies. One blacked out... she reported it to police 12 hours later...

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on January 06, 2012, 07:40:33 AM
Bump. On the score this morning they reported starlin is being investigated into a sechsual assault the night before going back to the dominican. Went out drinking at a club called crescendo with friends, took back some ladies. One blacked out... she reported it to police 12 hours later...

So trade him to the Steelers.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Also just read that he went home to the Dominican that morning and hasn't returned.  I'm not saying he didn't assault the chick, but I'm also saying that she went to his apartment and all of a sudden "blacked out"?  C'mon man.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on January 06, 2012, 08:05:01 AM

Also just read that he went home to the Dominican that morning and hasn't returned.  I'm not saying he didn't assault the chick, but I'm also saying that she went to his apartment and all of a sudden "blacked out"?  C'mon man.

I wonder if Starlin's parents pay the rent on his apartment too.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Son of a bitch.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Also just read that he went home to the Dominican that morning and hasn't returned.  I'm not saying he didn't assault the chick, but I'm also saying that she went to his apartment and all of a sudden "blacked out"?  C'mon man.

"C'mon man"?

Because no one's ever gone somewhere and only then "blacked out" before, right? Or managed to go anywhere or do anything while "blacked out"?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 06, 2012, 08:27:21 AM
Also just read that he went home to the Dominican that morning and hasn't returned.  I'm not saying he didn't assault the chick, but I'm also saying that she went to his apartment and all of a sudden "blacked out"?  C'mon man.

"C'mon man"?

Because no one's ever gone somewhere and only then "blacked out" before, right? Or managed to go anywhere or do anything while "blacked out"?

I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women.  It just seems fishy.  But hey, I don't know anything about Starlin's personal life to really take up for the guy.  I just wish this wasn't a thing right now.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on January 06, 2012, 08:31:28 AM

"C'mon man"?

I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women.  It just seems fishy.  But hey, I don't know anything about Starlin's personal life to really take up for the guy.  I just wish this wasn't a thing right now.

Just stop.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on January 06, 2012, 08:32:59 AM

"C'mon man"?

Just stop.

RV, he's just saying, that starlin is sechsy as hell.. who wouldn't want to spend a night of pleasure with him?
Then she let her friends talk her into going after the money. Totally her fault. Just saying.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

"C'mon man"?

I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women.  It just seems fishy.  But hey, I don't know anything about Starlin's personal life to really take up for the guy.  I just wish this wasn't a thing right now.

Just stop.

Hey, man... If the first words you think of when hearing about a woman getting sexually assaulted by someone you've heard of before aren't "how convenient", that's you're problem.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women. 

Or, conversely, professional athletes have a habit of sexually assaulting women.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on January 06, 2012, 08:40:39 AM
I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women. 

Or, conversely, professional athletes have a habit of sexually assaulting women.

Women of the vulnerably drunk variety.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 06, 2012, 08:38:43 AM

"C'mon man"?

I'm just saying, women either have a habit of conveniently blacking out when involved with professional athletes or professional athletes have black out problems with women.  It just seems fishy.  But hey, I don't know anything about Starlin's personal life to really take up for the guy.  I just wish this wasn't a thing right now.

Just stop.

Hey, man... If the first words you think of when hearing about a woman getting sexually assaulted by someone you've heard of before aren't "how convenient", that's you're problem.

It's too bad the report doesn't give an indication of what she was wearing on the night in question, because then we'd know whether she was asking for it or really asking for it.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on January 06, 2012, 08:40:39 AM

Intrepid reader: Luis Polonia

TOO OLD!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16