News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: RED 2  ( 710 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
RED 2
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:01:30 AM »
They advertised this one as the sequel that is better than the original.  Way to go,  Hollywood.  Set the bar really low.  Just kidding.  Although the first movie was a stinker this one turned out to be entertaining.  In the first movie John Malkevich and Helen Mirren couldn't stop mugging, telling us that they were really John Malkevich and Helen Mirren, but they were playing down to our level because we are too stupid to want entertainment that was any better than that crap.  But they actually seemed to enjoy playing out of character this time.  Bruce Willis played Bruce Willis and Mary Louise Parker played the role that she played in "Weeds", and Catherine Zeta Jones is absolutely beautiful.  Anthony Hopkins was a very convincing mad scientist.  The script wasn't bad, and the repartee was entertaining.  I will add this one to my list of worthwhile "blow up everything in sight" movies. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)