News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Post #1908  ( 53,702 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Post #1908
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 11, 2009, 11:47:17 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on February 11, 2009, 04:59:06 PM
Is it ghey if I think CT III, Jr. Esquire's new avatar looks kind of like male genitalia?

You should have gone into computational hydrodynamics.

Oh, he'll go into it all right...
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »
It looks like I've managed to slow down my Desipio consumption.

16 months and some change?  Have I actually gotten a life?  Oh of course not. I would have come up on this post months ago had the voracious mandible of Ray Ratto not cleared everything out of its way in late 2007.

Since my "last" 1908th post, I have added to the list of idiots that I have met.  I have drank more beer with them, had more laughs.  I've run my record to to 6-0 at Cub games in which I've attended with at least one other Desipiot (excluding Oleg of course).  I'm including the rooftop game from August which was every bit the experience I would have optimistically expected (Oddly, though, I have yet to see the Blackhawks win at the UC when I've been with you jerks (0-1-2).  Thanks a lot, Fork.  Asshole).

However, as I have enjoyed getting to meet and know a bunch of you pricks over the last 4+ years, I'd like to take a minute to salute the "lesser-known" morans who, though they do not obsessively steal all of the space here like some of us post hogs do, are appreciated for their insight, discourse, humor and anecdotes which make this place what it is--the most non-retarded Cubs gathering spot on the interwebs.  At the risk of excluding some of you unsung Desipiots, I'd like to give a shout-out to Wheezer, Taylor, HelloWorld, Indolent Reader, DPappy, Big Drinky, Waco Kid (nee JS), Dave B., Al Czervik, Shooter, Stroke Bwhateverthefuck, Rooster, and yes even Mike C., with whom I may not agree politically but, as he's not afraid to express his views here, validates the shit of this place.  Let freedom reign, motherfuckers.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2009, 05:10:31 AM »
Quote from: Mike Douche on February 13, 2009, 01:14:00 AM

16 months and some change?  Have I actually gotten a life?  Oh of course not. I would have come up on this post months ago had the voracious mandible of Ray Ratto not cleared everything out of its way in late 2007.

Since my "last" 1908th post, I have added to the list of idiots that I have met.  I have drank more beer with them, had more laughs.  I've run my record to to 6-0 at Cub games in which I've attended with at least one other Desipiot (excluding Oleg of course).  I'm including the rooftop game from August which was every bit the experience I would have optimistically expected (Oddly, though, I have yet to see the Blackhawks win at the UC when I've been with you jerks (0-1-2).  Thanks a lot, Fork.  Asshole).

However, as I have enjoyed getting to meet and know a bunch of you pricks over the last 4+ years, I'd like to take a minute to salute the "lesser-known" morans who, though they do not obsessively steal all of the space here like some of us post hogs do, are appreciated for their insight, discourse, humor and anecdotes which make this place what it is--the most non-retarded Cubs gathering spot on the interwebs.  At the risk of excluding some of you unsung Desipiots, I'd like to give a shout-out to Wheezer, Taylor, HelloWorld, Indolent Reader, DPappy, Big Drinky, Waco Kid (nee JS), Dave B., Al Czervik, Shooter, Stroke Bwhateverthefuck, Rooster, and yes even Mike C., with whom I may not agree politically but, as he's not afraid to express his views here, validates the shit of this place.  Let freedom reign, motherfuckers.

Was it hard to type this email while sobbing like a little bitch?  You douche.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2009, 07:26:16 AM »
helloWorld is the song that we're singin'. Come on get happy!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2009, 10:23:09 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on February 13, 2009, 05:10:31 AM
Quote from: Mike Douche on February 13, 2009, 01:14:00 AM

Was it hard to type this email while sobbing like a little bitch?  You douche.

"E-mail?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."
Hire Jim Essian!

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »

First championship-related post #1908.*

*I haven't researched this thread well enough to back this claim 100%, but I'm guessing it's true.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2009, 11:14:55 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on June 13, 2009, 10:54:02 AM

First championship-related post #1908.*

*I haven't researched this thread well enough to back this claim 100%, but I'm guessing it's true.

If memory serves, Forklift's Post 1908 discussed the cancelled 2005 World Series.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
I've spent a month and a half of my worthless existence in this wretched stinkhole full of buttchugging statqueers whose mothers were constipated for 9 months? Oh, how humiliating.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »
Quote from: RV on August 17, 2009, 02:07:22 PM
I've spent a month and a half of my worthless existence in this wretched stinkhole full of buttchugging statqueers whose mothers were constipated for 9 months? Oh, how humiliating.

Embarrassing, isn't it?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
I don't know how the hell I ever got to this point, but after about 1,900 shitty posts and maybe 8 decent ones it's time to retire the name butthead. Good thing, because butthead is a pretty stupid name.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »
Quote from: butthead on September 30, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
I don't know how the hell I ever got to this point, but after about 1,900 shitty posts and maybe 8 decent ones it's time to retire the name butthead. Good thing, because butthead is a pretty stupid name.

I suppose that this is where I confess that I never really cared for Kevin Butler.

Later,  
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
. . . all you fuckers.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »

Did I do this right?

And, that one's because I love TEC and the troops.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on October 08, 2009, 09:46:10 AM
Did I do this right?

The 1908th time is the charm.