News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,426 )

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #990 on: October 24, 2008, 08:55:43 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on October 23, 2008, 08:20:04 PM
"It squeaks when you bang it.  That's what she said."

Annnnnnd we're back.

Now THAT is how you comment in the Office thread.

Nobody steals from Creed Bratton and gets away with it. The last person to do this disappeared. His name? Creed Bratton.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #991 on: October 24, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »
Quote from: RV on October 24, 2008, 08:55:43 AM
Quote from: Weebs on October 23, 2008, 08:20:04 PM
"It squeaks when you bang it.  That's what she said."

Annnnnnd we're back.

Now THAT is how you comment in the Office thread.

Nobody steals from Creed Bratton and gets away with it. The last person to do this disappeared. His name? Creed Bratton.

I didn't find this quote realistic enough.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #992 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »
Crime. Reduces. Innocence. Makes. Everybody. Angry. I. Declare.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #993 on: October 24, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
I'm glad Andy "won" Angela.  Dwight is a prick.

I loved when Holly told Michael that the "I can't go out because I'm going out with you" joke was PLAYED OUT.

Was that the first time we found out that Roy now works in a vitamin store?  It was news to me, and I laughed.

Daryle has gotten REALLY fat.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #994 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:17 AM »
The Huey Lewis joke I found funny.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #995 on: October 24, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
Quote from: BH on October 24, 2008, 10:52:17 AM

Me, too, bro.  Similarity numba 201.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #996 on: October 24, 2008, 11:10:26 AM »
Dwight bidding on Phyllis was gold.

Eh...not worth it.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #997 on: October 24, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on October 24, 2008, 10:24:34 AM

I loved when Holly told Michael that the "I can't go out because I'm going out with you" joke was PLAYED OUT.

Was that the first time we found out that Roy now works in a vitamin store?  It was news to me, and I laughed.

And he's badly in need of a throat-clearing.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #998 on: October 24, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »

Particularly since they let it hang out there for a few minutes before Darryl explained Michael's list of favorite Bruce songs.  Traci Chapman's "Fast Car" was my favorite.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #999 on: October 24, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
Quote from: JD on October 24, 2008, 11:05:19 AM

Me, too, bro.  Similarity numba 201.

ditch BH and lets go get some fucking trail mix or soemthing dog.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1000 on: October 24, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »
http://www.hulu.com/watch/39809/the-office-public-breast-feeding

Conversely to the IASiP conversation, they've really done a good job of making Jan a self-centered suckall.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1001 on: October 24, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

Dwight was a major prick in this episode.  Normally, he's kind of a prick, but he's still goofy.  This one, he was just being a huge douche.  I hope they end the Dwight-Angela antics this week and we can get back to Dwight finding some more pot in the parking lot.  I'd like them to actually give him a story where he uses his position as "Deputy Security Officer" of the business park, or whatever he got in that pot episode.

Also, Daryle got fat.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1002 on: October 24, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on October 24, 2008, 03:50:52 PM

Dwight was a major prick in this episode.  Normally, he's kind of a prick, but he's still goofy.  This one, he was just being a huge douche.  I hope they end the Dwight-Angela antics this week and we can get back to Dwight finding some more pot in the parking lot.  I'd like them to actually give him a story where he uses his position as "Deputy Security Officer" of the business park, or whatever he got in that pot episode.

Also, Daryle got fat.

I really enjoyed the Dwight bidding on Phyllis scene.  The Office gives you, every once and awhile, a moment where one of the more self absorbed characters shows that they really do care about one of their friends.  Michael and Jim had one last season.  It helps you believe that one of these knobs could be tolerated or liked.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1003 on: October 24, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on October 24, 2008, 03:55:07 PM
Quote from: Weebs on October 24, 2008, 03:50:52 PM

Also, Daryle got fat.

I really enjoyed the Dwight bidding on Phyllis scene.  The Office gives you, every once and awhile, a moment where one of the more self absorbed characters shows that they really do care about one of their friends.  Michael and Jim had one last season.  It helps you believe that one of these knobs could be tolerated or liked.

My favorite scene like that was in Season 1 (or maybe 2?) when Michael gave Jim love advice from the "brig" of the booze cruise.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
DPD.

Just thought of my second favorite scene like that.  When Pam was crying, and Dwight walked up to her, ("You're PMSing pretty bad, huh?") took off his suit jacket, and tied it around his waist.  "It's hot in here."  Then, he sat down and tried to comfort her.  That was a great scene.