News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,352 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1035 on: November 07, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »
It's been a great season, but holy crap, enough with the Jim and Pam drama.  Marry them and go back to showing funny things in the office.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1036 on: November 07, 2008, 09:15:58 AM »
Quote from: Eli on November 07, 2008, 09:14:33 AM
It's been a great season, but holy crap, enough with the Jim and Pam drama.  Marry them and go back to showing funny things in the office.

I could care less about Jim and Pam.  It's like...the C story behind Jim and Dwight's shennanigans and the Andy/Angela/Dwight trifecta.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1037 on: November 07, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 07, 2008, 09:15:58 AM

I could care less about Jim and Pam.  It's like...the C story behind Jim and Dwight's shennanigans and the Andy/Angela/Dwight trifecta.

How much less?

Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1038 on: November 07, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »
Quote from: JD on November 07, 2008, 09:23:04 AM

How much less?

This much.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1039 on: November 07, 2008, 09:27:43 AM »

I'm about as tired of the Andy/Angela/Dwight stuff as I am Jim and Pam.  That story's been going on since last season, but unlike the original Jim/Pam story, I don't think anybody really cares what happens with those three.  I do get the feeling, however, that all this Pam stuff is just setting up whatever that spinoff would be.  I couldn't see them taking Jim or Pam off the show, but I guess if they were going to give another series to any of the characters, it would be those two (or Dwight).  Also, I'm pretty sure at the beginning of this season, they said that Pam was going to be in school for 3 months.  The first episode took out about 7 weeks.  It has to be done with by like next week, doesn't it?

As long as they have more Jim/Dwight stuff though, it's all gravy.  Glorious, glorious gravy.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1040 on: November 07, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on November 07, 2008, 09:27:43 AM

I'm about as tired of the Andy/Angela/Dwight stuff as I am Jim and Pam.  That story's been going on since last season, but unlike the original Jim/Pam story, I don't think anybody really cares what happens with those three.  I do get the feeling, however, that all this Pam stuff is just setting up whatever that spinoff would be.  I couldn't see them taking Jim or Pam off the show, but I guess if they were going to give another series to any of the characters, it would be those two (or Dwight).  Also, I'm pretty sure at the beginning of this season, they said that Pam was going to be in school for 3 months.  The first episode took out about 7 weeks.  It has to be done with by like next week, doesn't it? I have zero self-awareness.

As long as they have more Jim/Dwight stuff though, it's all gravy.  Glorious, glorious gravy.

Come on, man'd

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1041 on: November 07, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »

I'm about as tired of the Andy/Angela/Dwight stuff as I am Jim and Pam.  That story's been going on since last season, but unlike the original Jim/Pam story, I don't think anybody really cares what happens with those three.  

You couldn't be more wrong if you invested all of your life savings in pay phones.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1042 on: November 07, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 07, 2008, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on November 06, 2008, 08:34:11 PM
That scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen on any episode

This.  I had to replay the whole hypothetical sales call scene over and over because I never really heard much of the show over my initial laughter at Bill Buttlicker.  I think that really was one of the funniest scenes in the show's history.

The best part was that Dwight was leaning in to Michael to "listen" to the call, and Michael would cover the mouthpiece with his hand when he didn't want the customer to hear him.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1043 on: November 07, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »

I'm about as tired of the Andy/Angela/Dwight stuff as I am Jim and Pam.  That story's been going on since last season, but unlike the original Jim/Pam story, I don't think anybody really cares what happens with those three.  I do get the feeling, however, that all this Pam stuff is just setting up whatever that spinoff would be.  I couldn't see them taking Jim or Pam off the show, but I guess if they were going to give another series to any of the characters, it would be those two (or Dwight).  Also, I'm pretty sure at the beginning of this season, they said that Pam was going to be in school for 3 months.  The first episode took out about 7 weeks.  It has to be done with by like next week, doesn't it?

Or Andy, or Creed, or Oscar, or Bob Vance.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1044 on: November 07, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on November 07, 2008, 09:53:55 AM

Or Andy, or Creed, or Oscar, or Bob Vance.

Kevin > Bob Vance and Oscar.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1045 on: November 07, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »

I'm about as tired of the Andy/Angela/Dwight stuff as I am Jim and Pam.  That story's been going on since last season, but unlike the original Jim/Pam story, I don't think anybody really cares what happens with those three.  I do get the feeling, however, that all this Pam stuff is just setting up whatever that spinoff would be.  I couldn't see them taking Jim or Pam off the show, but I guess if they were going to give another series to any of the characters, it would be those two (or Dwight).  Also, I'm pretty sure at the beginning of this season, they said that Pam was going to be in school for 3 months.  The first episode took out about 7 weeks.  It has to be done with by like next week, doesn't it?

Mmm-hmm...
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1046 on: November 07, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 07, 2008, 09:50:52 AM
That scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen on any episode

This.  I had to replay the whole hypothetical sales call scene over and over because I never really heard much of the show over my initial laughter at Bill Buttlicker.  I think that really was one of the funniest scenes in the show's history.

The best part was that Dwight was leaning in to Michael to "listen" to the call, and Michael would cover the mouthpiece with his hand when he didn't want the customer to hear him.

I agree with all of the above.  I think that was the most brilliant scene in this show's history.

My second favorite is probably when Jim turns Dwight's investigation about the joint around on him.  "No, when you walked in here, you said I'D be conducting the investigation.  Just how much marijuana have you smoked?"

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1047 on: November 07, 2008, 10:32:29 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 07, 2008, 10:30:07 AM

I agree with all of the above.  I think that was the most brilliant scene in this show's history.

My second favorite is probably when Jim turns Dwight's investigation about the joint around on him.  "No, when you walked in here, you said I'D be conducting the investigation.  Just how much marijuana have you smoked?"

What?  I'm gonna have to watch this episode again.  I totally missed that.  Or was that when they were in Dwight's car.  It was hard to hear for the music.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1048 on: November 07, 2008, 10:33:54 AM »
Quote from: JD on November 07, 2008, 10:32:29 AM

What?  I'm gonna have to watch this episode again.  I totally missed that.  Or was that when they were in Dwight's car.  It was hard to hear for the music.

Sorry.  It was from an old episode.  It was my second-favorite scene in the show's history.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1049 on: November 07, 2008, 10:34:35 AM »
Quote from: JD on November 07, 2008, 10:32:29 AM

You should probably turn your music off when you're trying to watch telly.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.