News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,321 )

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1335 on: April 16, 2009, 09:59:51 PM »
I don't know how long they can drag it out, but this Michael Scott Paper Company storyline is one of the best they've done. Outstanding episode.

"How's your black wife?"

"How's your gay son?"

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1336 on: April 17, 2009, 05:17:31 AM »
Quote from: RV on April 16, 2009, 09:59:51 PM
I don't know how long they can drag it out, but this Michael Scott Paper Company storyline is one of the best they've done. Outstanding episode.

"How's your black wife?"

"How's your gay son?"

Orange you glad I didn't say that.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1337 on: April 17, 2009, 07:01:20 AM »
Quote from: RV on April 16, 2009, 09:59:51 PM

"How's your black wife?"

"How's your gay son?"

The Michael Scott Paper Company has been great so far. I loved Michael's color coding system on the business cards.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1338 on: April 17, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1339 on: April 24, 2009, 07:05:58 AM »
Good episode last night.

Charles' discovery of Dwight's uniqueness was great.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1340 on: April 24, 2009, 07:38:13 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on April 24, 2009, 07:05:58 AM
Good episode last night.

Charles' discovery of Dwight's uniqueness was great.

I'm going to miss Charles.  I rather loved he and Jim's interactions and how foolish Jim always seemed in front of Charles.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1341 on: April 24, 2009, 08:21:44 AM »
I loved how wrong Ryan's pricing model was and how him and michael both asked the accountant to tell them "what his meaning of a variable" model was.. awesome.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1342 on: April 24, 2009, 08:36:09 AM »
Michael:  "I want to you crunch those numbers again."

Dude who crunches numbers:  "It's a computer model, there's really no crunching..."

Michael:  "Just...just crunch the numbers."

Dude who crunches numbers (leans over to his computer, pokes a button on the keyboard):  "Crunch."

Pam:  "Did that help?"

Nice.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1343 on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »
So David agreed to fire Charles?

Well that's not very realsitic.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1344 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 24, 2009, 09:41:55 AM

Was he fired? I thought he just got moved out of the Scranton office, maybe back to corporate.

It's too bad the Michael Scott Paper Company had to come to an end. I'm glad they didn't drag it out too long, but that was a hilarious storyline. Will Ryan be the new receptionist?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1345 on: April 24, 2009, 10:24:57 AM »
The whole Thailand conversation was sublime.  It went from Ryan fessing up that he didn't go to Thailand and went to Fort Lauderdale instead, but claimed he had really good pad thai down there, to Michael  claiming that he loves pad thai, to Ryan calling him out on it.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1346 on: April 24, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »
Quote from: RV on April 24, 2009, 09:52:56 AM

Was he fired? I thought he just got moved out of the Scranton office, maybe back to corporate.

It's too bad the Michael Scott Paper Company had to come to an end. I'm glad they didn't drag it out too long, but that was a hilarious storyline. Will Ryan be the new receptionist?

Pretty sure that's what happened. I thought it was an excellent way to end that arc. Well done, Office writers. Well done.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1347 on: April 24, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »
I also like the image of Cousin Mose scurrying through the beet field in socks to steal all the beets.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1348 on: April 24, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

I hope not.  I dig the new receptionist.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1349 on: April 24, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on April 24, 2009, 11:23:02 AM

I hope not.  I dig the new receptionist.

THI.

Hire Jim Essian!