News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,311 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1455 on: October 09, 2009, 07:28:13 AM »
I'm still undecided if I liked or hated the YouTube wedding dance deal at the end.  I guess it gave us Dwight kicking the bridesmaid in the face, so that's a point in its favor.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1456 on: October 09, 2009, 07:35:59 AM »
Quote from: JD on October 08, 2009, 10:03:31 PM
I really liked the puking at the beginning.

No.  I REALLY liked the puking.
Creed continuing to eat a bowl of noodles while everyone else around him was puking their guts out was fucking hysterical.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1457 on: October 09, 2009, 08:19:56 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 09, 2009, 07:28:13 AM
I'm still undecided if I liked or hated the YouTube wedding dance deal at the end.  I guess it gave us Dwight kicking the bridesmaid in the face, so that's a point in its favor.

Well for god's sake, please let us know when you decide.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1458 on: October 09, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »

I thought they played it perfectly.

Would it really have been an Office wedding without a lame aping of that overexposed viral video?

Michael: "Did you see this on Youtube?"
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1459 on: October 09, 2009, 08:46:00 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 09, 2009, 08:24:58 AM

Would it really have been an Office wedding without a lame aping of that overexposed viral video?

Those. I thought it was awesome. Completely in character with Jim's douchetrain brothers to plan something like that.

Last night's episode reminded me of the one last season with the dance party at the Michael Scott Paper Company office...sure it may have been a tad UNREALISTIC to watch the entire cast dance up and down the aisle, but I'll be damned if it wasn't funny as hell.

And the small touches are the best: Michael tying non-empty cans to the back of his car, Stanley yet again giving a toaster as a wedding gift.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1460 on: October 09, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »
DPD. How did this show exist without Andy Bernard? The scene with him laying next to Pam's bed, bragging about sleeping with the bride the night before the wedding, and then admitting he cried all night, was pure greatness.

So was Dwight's three wolf moon t-shirt.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1461 on: October 09, 2009, 09:55:11 AM »
Quote from: R-V on October 09, 2009, 09:25:22 AM
DPD. How did this show exist without Andy Bernard? The scene with him laying next to Pam's bed, bragging about sleeping with the bride the night before the wedding, and then admitting he cried all night, was pure greatness.

I liked Andy more in season 3, back when everything else about the show was good.  I also liked the three wolf moon shirt.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1462 on: October 09, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »

I was of two minds about that...

On the one hand, it was an authentic Three Wolf Moon Shirt.

The original.

On the other hand, it felt a bit derivative of The Hangover.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1463 on: October 09, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »
Quote from: R-V on October 09, 2009, 08:46:00 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 09, 2009, 08:24:58 AM

Those. I thought it was awesome. Completely in character with Jim's douchetrain brothers to plan something like that.

Last night's episode reminded me of the one last season with the dance party at the Michael Scott Paper Company office...sure it may have been a tad UNREALISTIC to watch the entire cast dance up and down the aisle, but I'll be damned if it wasn't funny as hell.

And the small touches are the best: Michael tying non-empty cans to the back of his car, Stanley yet again giving a toaster as a wedding gift.

Also loved Jim's, 'I bought the tickets for the boat trip as soon as I saw that video' line.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1464 on: October 09, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
I need Dwight's CD to intensify lovemaking to my wife.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1465 on: October 10, 2009, 04:39:29 AM »

The first kick, the one that didn't hit the bridesmaid in the face, was very Ricky Gervais-esque.  That was amazing.  As was everything about this episode.

"The peeing is fast, Oscar. It's getting my tie back on."

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1466 on: October 12, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »

Andy is amazing.  Too bad he paid all that money for the honeymoon suite and didn't even get to use it.
Hire Jim Essian!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1467 on: October 12, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 12, 2009, 08:12:15 PM

Andy is amazing.  Too bad he paid all that money for the honeymoon suite and didn't even get to use it.

An Andy-Erin arc is very promising. I have no idea what it is about Erin, but she's nice.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1468 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:11 AM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 12, 2009, 09:42:25 PM

An Andy-Erin arc is very promising. I have no idea what it is about Erin, but she's nice.

EVERY BIT OF THI!
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1469 on: October 13, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »
Quote from: Cillit Bang on October 12, 2009, 09:42:25 PM

She's perfectly blank, which is hilarious.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.