News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,308 )

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2007, 09:19:50 AM »
Quote from: Kermit on January 12, 2007, 09:14:01 AM
Quote from: BananaHands on January 12, 2007, 08:40:48 AM
is dwight really going to be off the show?

Not a chance.  Angela kills Andy.  Andy out.  Dwight back in.  I'm sad that Andy will be gone, actually, but I see no other option.

I didn't like him as much this episode, but I think that was kind of the point.  I don't mean because he was trying to get Dwight fired.  I just didn't think he was as funny as he usually is.

I think Oscar comes back next week.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

TG

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »
Quote from: JD, Too on January 12, 2007, 09:19:50 AM

Not a chance.  Angela kills Andy.  Andy out.  Dwight back in.  I'm sad that Andy will be gone, actually, but I see no other option.

I didn't like him as much this episode, but I think that was kind of the point.  I don't mean because he was trying to get Dwight fired.  I just didn't think he was as funny as he usually is.

Agreed.  His shtick might be getting a bit thin at this point.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »
Quote from: TG on January 12, 2007, 09:24:46 AM

Plus, we hardly ever see Creed now.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

TG

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »
Quote from: JD, Too on January 12, 2007, 09:35:53 AM
Quote from: TG on January 12, 2007, 09:24:46 AM

Plus, we hardly ever see Creed now.

Agreed.  We need more Creed.

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2007, 10:56:54 AM »
Quote from: JD, Too on January 11, 2007, 09:59:55 PM
I thought Dwight was doing some weird Dwight thing on that sales call, but it was all part of the master plan.  What a team! 

Angela's gonna end Andy.

Angela's gonna cut off Andy's johnson. I wouldn't fuck with her...Great episode last night. Why was Michael so depressed the whole time? I've never seen that side of him. He's probably realizing Jan is a psychotic bitch and is wondering what the hell he's gonna do now that he got what he wanted. Stanley gave Ryan exactly what he deserved last night. Ryan has turned into such a little prick. That was great. I guess Jim is really into Karen. Nice move on his part. My girlfriend just about cried when she realized that. She's gonna have to get over it.

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2007, 12:06:49 PM »
Quote from: Old Style Man on January 12, 2007, 10:56:54 AM
Quote from: JD, Too on January 11, 2007, 09:59:55 PM
I thought Dwight was doing some weird Dwight thing on that sales call, but it was all part of the master plan.  What a team! 

Angela's gonna end Andy.

Angela's gonna cut off Andy's johnson. I wouldn't f@#$ with her...Great episode last night. Why was Michael so depressed the whole time? I've never seen that side of him. He's probably realizing Jan is a psychotic bitch and is wondering what the hell he's gonna do now that he got what he wanted. Stanley gave Ryan exactly what he deserved last night. Ryan has turned into such a little prick. That was great. I guess Jim is really into Karen. Nice move on his part. My girlfriend just about cried when she realized that. She's gonna have to get over it.

As is every other straight man in America.  She even looked good when she was horribly done up (I loved Phyllis's look when they revealed why they had gotten done up so ridiculously).

I love the fact that Michael is such a good salesman, as someone already pointed out.  He's such an idiot with everything else, that it gives some sense of realism to the fact that he worked his way up to regional manager.  I just figure he was too good of a salesman to fire and he stuck around long enough to outlast everyone else and get the position.  Great stuff.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
Also liked how Dwight asked if anyone wanted to exhange sales team partners and Jim said he would. And those Sebrings, that is sure one fine motorcarriage.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
This is by far the best place for disecting The Office.  I was checking out the deleted scenes at nbc.com and saw that they had a message board for The Office.  Well, I'm still looking for my entertainment message board that gets mentioned in a major entertainment magazine or even a emagazine or a popular blog, so I thought I'd peruse it.  Those people are very dramatic.  Apparently, the Jim and Karen relationship is Jaren.  We can refer it to it like that from now on if we want to be really, really ghey(I'm giving in on the spelling, Apex).  It's pretty crazy over there and I'd suggest none of you ever go in there.  Except for Kermit.  He still frequents nsbb, so it's probably right up his alley.  

Huey

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2007, 12:24:39 PM »
As is usually the case, I work late on Thursdays and don’t yet have a DVR but, thank to that questionable site that SD linked us up to, I can still hang.  Haven’t sent this episode yet, but am looking forward to it just to see some more of Stanley shining.

Last year, Kevin was my favorite secondary character, but Stanley has basically closed the gap.  I’ve said it before, but what’s great about this show is the depth of these secondary characters.

MDZ

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »
In addition to Michael's sales ability, last night showed Dwight's.  I think they mentioned that he was their top rep during last season, and it was nice to see him in action.  The biggest (and kind of only) flaw that I saw in the BBC version was that David Brent was always a doofus, and never showed an ability to sell anything.

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2007, 12:30:10 PM »
Have we ever found out who Long Tim is?

Boobs.

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2007, 01:12:54 PM »
Quote from: Huey on January 12, 2007, 12:24:39 PM
As is usually the case, I work late on Thursdays and don’t yet have a DVR but, thank to that questionable site that SD linked us up to, I can still hang.  Haven’t sent this episode yet, but am looking forward to it just to see some more of Stanley shining.

Last year, Kevin was my favorite secondary character, but Stanley has basically closed the gap.  I’ve said it before, but what’s great about this show is the depth of these secondary characters.

I still like Kevin, and Creed is No. 2. Kevin was priceless arguing with Angela yesterday, and last week was great when he took the pic of Jan home. "I don't have a lot of art". Creed is just...Creed.

TG

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »

I still think Kelly is pretty underrated.  She hasn't been on much lately, but if she's on an episode, she usually has at least one pretty good line.

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »
Quote from: JD, Too on January 12, 2007, 12:14:13 PM
This is by far the best place for disecting The Office.  I was checking out the deleted scenes at nbc.com and saw that they had a message board for The Office.  Well, I'm still looking for my entertainment message board that gets mentioned in a major entertainment magazine or even a emagazine or a popular blog, so I thought I'd peruse it.  Those people are very dramatic.  Apparently, the Jim and Karen relationship is Jaren.  We can refer it to it like that from now on if we want to be really, really ghey(I'm giving in on the spelling, Apex).  It's pretty crazy over there and I'd suggest none of you ever go in there.  Except for Kermit.  He still frequents nsbb, so it's probably right up his alley. 

If you guys stop posting links back there, I'll stop going.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »
Quote from: TG on January 12, 2007, 01:24:57 PM

I still think Kelly is pretty underrated.  She hasn't been on much lately, but if she's on an episode, she usually has at least one pretty good line.

We be-long together, Ryan...

I'm still singing that around the house in her annoying voice. can't help it. too funny.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.