News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,421 )

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #510 on: February 23, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »
Is this oak?

I don't know.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #511 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:01 PM »
"Oh good...you're up."

"These studs are way too far apart."

"You are dressed just like the servants!"

"Why is this so hard...that's what she said.  Oh, no, I'm doing it."

I enjoyed Karen messing with Jim about all of her ex-boyfriends.  She's the balls.  I'm going to miss her.

I loved Roy's reaction.  He just whipped that beer bottle at the mirror, and his brother, not seeming to know or care why they were breaking stuff, just joined right in.

"Are we going to get arrested?"
"No, I paid them off."
"The Jet Ski money?"
"All of it."

"Yes, we did set a date.  But I don't want to talk about it.  I could use some space here!"

"I run a small fake ID business out of my car, with a laminating machine I stole from the Sherriff's office."

Still the funniest show on TV.

30 Rock?  The first rule of 30 Rock still applies.  When it's not about Tina Fey, it's funny, when it is...it's...not so funny.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #512 on: February 26, 2007, 04:52:36 PM »
Quote from: Andy on February 26, 2007, 02:02:01 PM

I loved Roy's reaction.  He just whipped that beer bottle at the mirror, and his brother, not seeming to know or care why they were breaking stuff, just joined right in.

I particularly enjoyed that myself. He didn't even break stride; just started chucking mugs and yelling about his JetSki.

dying_diehard

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2007, 02:49:40 PM »
Quote from: Old Style Man on February 23, 2007, 10:54:26 AM
Andy is in anger management. I didn't hear Karen say it, but the director's cut from the episode where Andy went ballistic because he couldn't find his phone showed him going at the end. He was trying to convince himself that he's still on the path to upper management, because, after all, anger management is still management.

I liked last night episode. Jan's a f@#$ing freaky psycho bitch, but she was great. So many uncomfortable moments. I didn't see Roy's outburst coming at all. I'm not sure I like where this is going. A little too 90210 for me. We won't find out for about 6 weeks, as the Office will be on hiatus until then. Damn.

She's not a psycho bitch, she's just pregnant.  I heard a rumor that one of the couples was going to have an unexpected pregnancy and I'm guessing that we now we know who.  The "I'm sick" at the end gave it away.  I can't wait to see Michael's reaction when he finds out.
Proudly closing in on 100 years of championship-free baseball.

KD

• Jazz Life
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #514 on: February 28, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »
I can't believe I'm asking this (I guess it IS a soap opera, after all), but didn't Jan make a point to drink a N/A beverage at the party?  I've already deleted the episode.

Yah mo B there!

dying_diehard

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #515 on: February 28, 2007, 03:05:49 PM »
I was talking about that the next day, but I couldn't remember.  I remember seeing her with a drink in her hand, but I couldn't remember if it was alcoholic or not.  Would be pretty bad on NBC's part to have her drinking and then reveal she was pregnant.
Proudly closing in on 100 years of championship-free baseball.

KD

• Jazz Life
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #516 on: February 28, 2007, 03:11:12 PM »
Yeah, I just watched a deleted scene, and she had a martini.  Then it jumped to a shot of her smoking.  Then she snorted four huge rails.

Yah mo B there!

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #517 on: February 28, 2007, 03:33:02 PM »
Oooo!  I hope she takes the Amanda Peet route and keeps reminding us she's pregnant every 4 minutes!
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #518 on: February 28, 2007, 03:36:38 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on February 28, 2007, 03:33:02 PM
Oooo!  I hope she takes the Amanda Peet route and keeps reminding us she's pregnant every 4 minutes! uglies up my goddamn TV screen with her stupid ugly face. I hate Amanda Peet ever since I saw her in Igby Goes Down.

Opinion'd.

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #519 on: February 28, 2007, 03:52:04 PM »
Characters being over the top zany. Love triangles. And now someone is pregnant. The Friends-ification of the show continues.
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #520 on: February 28, 2007, 04:02:27 PM »
Oooo!  I hope she takes the Amanda Peet route and keeps reminding us she's pregnant every 4 minutes!gets canceled and replaced with the Black Donnelys.

I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2007, 04:14:07 PM »
Quote from: Taylor on February 28, 2007, 03:52:04 PM
Characters being over the top zany. Love triangles. And now someone is pregnant. The Friends-ification of the show continues.

It's so unrealistic.  I've never seen a love triangle, or a pregnancy before.

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »
Quote from: AC on February 28, 2007, 03:36:38 PM
Oooo!  I hope she takes the Amanda Peet route and keeps reminding us she's pregnant every 4 minutes! uglies up my goddamn TV screen with her stupid ugly face and horrendous acting ability. I hate Amanda Peet ever since I saw her in Igby Goes Down.

Opinion'd.

Second'ed and add'ed to.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2007, 04:58:24 PM »
Quote from: EG on February 28, 2007, 04:14:07 PM

I don't see that many love triangles really, but I wish I did. Then I wouldn't need TV to hold me.

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:51 PM »
Quote from: EG on February 28, 2007, 04:14:07 PM

I have.  It ended about as well as a Ryu start.  And the answer to the next question (A love triangle or a pregnancy?) is yes.