News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,310 )

dying_diehard

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2007, 09:29:32 AM »

Yeah, but Jan's job is a management job.  Being able to make sales doesn't have a lot to do with it.  At least I imagine that's what they were thinking.

I just love that Ryan is going to be Michael's boss.

Great point.  I didn't even catch that.  How sweet is that revenge going to be?

Anybody else sick of the verbal cat fight between the ladies for Jim?  Let's mud wrestle and get it over with.
Proudly closing in on 100 years of championship-free baseball.

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #661 on: May 18, 2007, 09:37:37 AM »
I like how Jan thought her new job would be to work on their relationship and how she'd now wear stretchy pants.
Kevin comments on whether or not Karen or Pam were hotter was great. Meredith saying that guys didn't like breasts, they preferred seeing a girl's back was good.

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #662 on: May 18, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
Speaking of back..... (from imdb.com)

The Office star Jenna Fischer has fractured her back in four places after falling down a set of stairs in a New York bar on Tuesday. The actress, who plays Pam Beesly in the Emmy Award-winning U.S. comedy, was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital in Manhattan after the fall at Buddakan. Her representative tells the New York Daily News, "She avoided anything scary near the spine and she'll make a full recovery in time to shoot season four of The Office this summer." Fischer most recently appeared onscreen in hit comedy Blades Of Glory opposite Will Ferrell and Jon Heder.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #663 on: May 18, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Josh Hancock on May 18, 2007, 09:49:07 AM

The Office star Jenna Fischer has fractured her back in four places after falling down a set of stairs in a New York bar on Tuesday. The actress, who plays Pam Beesly in the Emmy Award-winning U.S. comedy, was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital in Manhattan after the fall at Buddakan. Her representative tells the New York Daily News, "She avoided anything scary near the spine and she'll make a full recovery in time to shoot season four of The Office this summer." Fischer most recently appeared onscreen in hit comedy Blades Of Glory opposite Will Ferrell and Jon Heder.

That doesn't sound too pleasant.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #664 on: May 18, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »
Quote from: EG on May 18, 2007, 09:52:00 AM

That doesn't sound too pleasant.

So much for the Summer of Jenna.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #665 on: May 18, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »
Quote from: RV on May 18, 2007, 08:43:57 AM
Can I get a late check out?

I'll have to check with the manager.

Jim's recap of Dwight's "wildest fantasy" was my second-favorite Jim line ever, behind only, "Bears.  Beets.  Battlestar Galactica."
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #666 on: May 18, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »
My first order of business will be to demote Jim Halpert. Then I'll need a new number two. My ideal replacement would be... Jack Bauer.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #667 on: May 18, 2007, 01:51:44 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on May 18, 2007, 01:28:11 PM
My first order of business will be to demote Jim Halpert. Then I'll need a new number two. My ideal replacement would be... Jack Bauer.

Clearly, Dwight has not watched any of this season.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #669 on: May 19, 2007, 03:47:52 AM »

Huh?  That makes no sense.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #670 on: May 19, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
Quote from: EG on May 18, 2007, 09:11:08 AM
Quote from: Ivy6 on May 18, 2007, 07:19:50 AM
Quote from: EG on May 17, 2007, 10:40:04 PM
Who was that?

No one.  You and I are done.

Really, are we supposed to believe that Ryan- who to our knowledge has never made a single sale- is going to get Jan's job?  Or did I miss something and is he taking another corporate offering?

Yeah, but Jan's job is a management job.  Being able to make sales doesn't have a lot to do with it.  At least I imagine that's what they were thinking.

Not that it matters how Dunder Mifflin hires, but they give manager jobs at most companies to people that sell a lot.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #671 on: May 19, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »
Quote from: Slaky! on May 19, 2007, 01:07:30 PM
Quote from: EG on May 18, 2007, 09:11:08 AM
Quote from: Ivy6 on May 18, 2007, 07:19:50 AM
Quote from: EG on May 17, 2007, 10:40:04 PM
Who was that?

No one.  You and I are done.

Really, are we supposed to believe that Ryan- who to our knowledge has never made a single sale- is going to get Jan's job?  Or did I miss something and is he taking another corporate offering?

Not that it matters how Dunder Mifflin hires, but they give manager jobs at most companies to people that sell a lot.

I did not know that.

Neifilicious

« Reply #672 on: May 19, 2007, 06:21:49 PM »

Just because.

Augie-O

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #673 on: May 21, 2007, 03:18:22 PM »
Hang low, sweet chariots.

I can back out of selling my house, but I'll get a negative feedback on eBay.

KD

• Jazz Life
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #674 on: May 22, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »
Quote from: JD, Too on May 18, 2007, 08:38:00 AM
Quote from: RV on May 18, 2007, 08:35:50 AM
QuoteSometimes when I’m sick, or feeling blue, I drink vinegar.

http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts/

You beat me by about 1 minute.

Someday I'm going to tell my kids that I could have had the first comment on that page, but chickened out.

I guess they'll have to settle with the story about me meeting Dave Corzine.

Yah mo B there!