News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Adventures of Li'lbitch  ( 5,965 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Adventures of Li'lbitch
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2013, 11:39:20 PM »
It's just not fair.  This was a perfectly good thread that promised months,  no, years of fun and pleasure.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2013, 05:42:41 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 17, 2013, 11:39:20 PM
It's just not fair.  This was a perfectly good thread that promised months,  no, years of fun and pleasure.

Scouting report from Yankees @ Padres: Brent Li'lbitch is still jaw-droppingly bad at baseball. Clueless approach at the plate? Check. Weak fly balls to right instead of hitting line drives or sharp grounders? Check. Swings at breaking balls in the dirt that land in the other batter's box with two strikes? Check. Brent makes Ryan Theriot look like a threat at the plate.

Don't care if he's a Yankee, I still hate him. #neverforget
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 06:19:52 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 04, 2013, 05:42:41 PM
Quote from: CBStew on April 17, 2013, 11:39:20 PM

Scouting report from Yankees @ Padres: Brent Li'lbitch is still jaw-droppingly bad at baseball. Clueless approach at the plate? Check. Weak fly balls to right instead of hitting line drives or sharp grounders? Check. Swings at breaking balls in the dirt that land in the other batter's box with two strikes? Check. Brent makes Ryan Theriot look like a threat at the plate.

Don't care if he's a Yankee, I still hate him. #neverforget

Aaaaand he just struck out, representing the tying run, in a feeble at-bat against mediocre closer Huston Street. Nicely done, Li'lbitch.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?