News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Firebarn Chris Coghlan Because Fuck You, That's Why  ( 33,407 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Firebarn Chris Coghlan Because Fuck You, That's Why
« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2015, 08:20:20 AM »
Quote from: Bort on October 05, 2015, 07:59:57 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 05, 2015, 07:55:37 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on October 05, 2015, 07:45:47 AM
Quote from: Tonker on October 05, 2015, 07:23:37 AM
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2015, 07:19:24 AM
"Take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it" had better take it's place among "not tolerating bullshit" and "it's gonna hai" in the greater desipio pantheon of phrases.

Oh, you don't like my argument? Well take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it!

I've been itching to use it.  Thank God you're all finally waking up.

You should of just used it if youngered so strongly.

Still laughing....

You ingrates all welcome btw

I'm laughing my ass off at this. This goes straight into the PANKtheon.

I've got about a dozen meetings today, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to try slipping this into one of them.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2015, 08:51:17 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 05, 2015, 07:22:52 AM
"Take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it" had better take it's place among "not tolerating bullshit" and "it's gonna hai" in the greater desipio pantheon of phrases.

Oh, you don't like my argument? Well take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it!

This is the best phrase in the history of this website.

Surpassing, "Throw down your Romeo?" I'm not ready to go there yet.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2015, 08:55:59 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on October 05, 2015, 08:51:17 AM

Bah, take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2015, 08:56:34 AM »
Hell of a fine piece of journalism by Jesse Rogers digging up some asshurt on a team which had been remarkably free of it for the better part of six months. Would a thing like this tear a Maddon-led team asunder? Highly improbable. This message board convo will probably be the beginning and the end of it.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2015, 08:57:00 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on October 05, 2015, 08:20:20 AM
Quote from: Bort on October 05, 2015, 07:59:57 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 05, 2015, 07:55:37 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on October 05, 2015, 07:45:47 AM
Quote from: Tonker on October 05, 2015, 07:23:37 AM

I've been itching to use it.  Thank God you're all finally waking up.

You should of just used it if youngered so strongly.

Still laughing....

You ingrates all welcome btw

I'm laughing my ass off at this. This goes straight into the PANKtheon.

I've got about a dozen meetings today, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to try slipping this into one of them.

When I first read that sentence I immediately knew that the next half dozen or so replies would have nothing to do with Chris Coghlan.
And I'm still trying to figure out exactly what Huey was trying to say. Not that it actually matters.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2015, 08:57:19 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2015, 08:55:59 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on October 05, 2015, 08:51:17 AM

Bah, take it somewhere else of that's how younger about it.

(||)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2015, 08:59:21 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on October 05, 2015, 08:56:34 AM
Hell of a fine piece of journalism by Jesse Rogers digging up some asshurt on a team which had been remarkably free of it for the better part of six months. Would a thing like this tear a Maddon-led team asunder? Highly improbable. This message board convo will probably be the beginning and the end of it.

Yeah I don't think any of us are worried about it actually hurting the team, I think it's just evidence that those of us who hate Chris Coghlan even when he's hitting are justified in doing so. Guy's a stroke, and he younger about it for the Angels or something next year.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2015, 09:00:38 AM »

Fair enough.  Of that's how younger about it, I can't really argue.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: October 05, 2015, 09:05:15 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2015, 08:59:21 AM

Yeah I don't think any of us are worried about it actually hurting the team, I think it's just evidence that those of us who hate Chris Coghlan even when he's hitting are justified in doing so. Guy's a stroke, and he younger about it for the Angels or something next year.

I agree. He can take his fauxhawk, his shaved chest and his Christian rock walk up music and younger about it far, far away from here.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2015, 09:35:45 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on October 05, 2015, 09:05:15 AM

I agree. He can take his fauxhawk, his shaved chest and his Christian rock walk up music and younger about it far, far away from here.

It really bothers me that he doesn't wear a shirt under his jersey. It looks uncomfortable. I don't understand it and it don't want to understand it.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2015, 10:41:24 AM »
Quote from: Tony on October 05, 2015, 09:35:45 AM

It really bothers me that he doesn't wear a shirt under his jersey. It looks uncomfortable. I don't understand it and it don't want to understand it.

This is the same dude who tweeted a woman from The Bachelor because he was watching the show and thought she was hot.

And her name is now Mrs. Coghlan.

Nothing about him surprises me.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2015, 11:01:50 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on October 05, 2015, 10:41:24 AM

This is the same dude who tweeted a woman from The Bachelor because he was watching the show and thought she was hot.

Everything about Eli's friend's prediction of Chris Coghlan: Future Cardinal just seems so true. He's the one member of this Cubs team that seems to be a hardnosed old school surly meathead who hates fun, naturally he'd fit with them.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2015, 11:01:50 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on October 05, 2015, 10:41:24 AM

Everything about Eli's friend's prediction of Chris Coghlan: Future Cardinal just seems so true. He's the one member of this Cubs team that seems to be a hardnosed old school surly meathead who hates fun, naturally he'd fit with them.

I'd probably put Lester into that category as well. But he's ours. All ours. Hands off.

EDIT: Meathead is a bit strong and he seems to have come around, although reluctantly, I'd imagine.

http://www.csnchicago.com/cubs/cubs-jon-lester-buys-joe-maddon%E2%80%99s-magical-gimmicks

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2015, 08:03:03 PM »
He's only gone 0-for-3 with two strikeouts because Joe Maddon didn't play him enough. Thanks a lot, Joe. Get the bat off your shoulder, Joe.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2016, 05:23:56 PM »
Bump.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.