News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Iron Man  ( 19,517 )

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Re: Iron Man
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 11:14:17 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on May 09, 2008, 09:43:51 AM

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

They're both in college?  What the fuck is a matter with you people?  I wholeheartedly agree with TDubbs on this one, and I will add much wiser words (obviously not mine)...  I also highlighted the key points for your own edification.

Grandpa: Are you gettin any? You can tell me. Are you gettin' any?
Dwayne: [shakes his head no]
Grandpa: Christ! what are you? 15? My God man! You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five.

Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Fuck a lotta women, kid, I have no reason to lie to you. Not just one, a lotta women.
Richard: Okay, dad, I think we get it.
Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Are you getting it? Is it going in anywhere? No, don't show me the pad. I don't wanna see the fucking pad.

No thanks. I'm not looking to fuck any 15 year olds, anytime soon (though, maybe later on...).

But, anyways, does arguing on a messageboard automatically mean you're not "fuck[ing] a lotta woman"? I'm sure there's at least one special person out there who would beg to differ.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 11:03:36 AM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on May 09, 2008, 09:47:59 AM
Recycled material from Elf?  Did you even see either movie?

But I suppose this sums it up the best.

Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:39:33 AM
But that's irrelevant because I didn't like the movie to began with.

Yes, nit-picking a grammar mistake dissproves my whole arguement. Bravo! You're a fucking genius. No, no, don't actually contend any of my points, just show how I used "begin" wrong.... Ya, that'll do it.

No, what invalidates your whole argument is your admission that you just didn't like the movie to begin with.  Any discussion past that point doesn't matter.  If I were to contend you inherently accept the concepts and leaps made in a superhero movies as being not grounded in "the real world", well...you just didn't like the movie to begin with.  If I were to say to you that certain sacrifices have to be made when porting source material that has been established for decades in order to keep a movie at a reasonable length, well...you just didn't like it to begin with.

The fact that you have a 4th grade education is irrelevant.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on May 09, 2008, 12:04:35 PM
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 11:03:36 AM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on May 09, 2008, 09:47:59 AM
Recycled material from Elf?  Did you even see either movie?

But I suppose this sums it up the best.

Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:39:33 AM
But that's irrelevant because I didn't like the movie to began with.

Yes, nit-picking a grammar mistake dissproves my whole arguement. Bravo! You're a fucking genius. No, no, don't actually contend any of my points, just show how I used "begin" wrong.... Ya, that'll do it.

No, what invalidates your whole argument is your admission that you just didn't like the movie to begin with.  Any discussion past that point doesn't matter.  If I were to contend you inherently accept the concepts and leaps made in a superhero movies as being not grounded in "the real world", well...you just didn't like the movie to begin with.  If I were to say to you that certain sacrifices have to be made when porting source material that has been established for decades in order to keep a movie at a reasonable length, well...you just didn't like it to begin with.

The fact that you have a 4th grade education is irrelevant.

So I'm not even smarter than a fifth-grader? Wow, I wrongly added an "s" and an "e," and you pointed that out: do you feel smart now, or something? But, if you would be knowing what you're talking about, then you'd know that the reason I didn't like the movie was because it tried to be so funny and wasn't, which detracted a lot from the movie: making the flat and predictable plot even worse, making the lack of much action worse, and making the anti-climatic ending worse. These are the reasons I didn't like it, dumbass. The part about it not being realistic was what I was referencing in respect to my not already liking it. The aforementioned reasons are why I didn't like it, and when Weebs contending the realism argueeeeeeeeement is when I said, basically, it doesn't matter because I didn't like it to began with. So, in summary for your idiotic sake: I didn't like the movie because it was unfunny, predictable and horrible developed (plot-wise) and the fact that it wasn't realistic (within the world of Iron Man comics) didn't really matter to me because I didn't expect to be and the movie sucked even with that point notwithstanding.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:01:06 PM

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

They're both in college?  What the fuck is a matter with you people?  I wholeheartedly agree with TDubbs on this one, and I will add much wiser words (obviously not mine)...  I also highlighted the key points for your own edification.

Grandpa: Christ! what are you? 15? My God man! You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five.

Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Fuck a lotta women, kid, I have no reason to lie to you. Not just one, a lotta women.
Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Are you getting it? Is it going in anywhere? No, don't show me the pad. I don't wanna see the fucking pad.

No thanks. I'm not looking to fuck any 15 year olds, anytime soon (though, maybe later on...).

But, anyways, does arguing on a messageboard automatically mean you're not "fuck[ing] a lotta woman"? I'm sure there's at least one special person out there who would beg to differ.

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

Shouldn't you be in class?

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 12:24:20 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 12:19:39 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

"You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five." Ummm, then what does that mean exactly? I've already turned sixteen, so, whatever he's telling me to "be gettin'" would land me with "three to five." But this clarification is inane. By the way, it's summer break for me.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:24:20 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

"You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five." Ummm, then what does that mean exactly? I've already turned sixteen, so, whatever he's telling me to "be gettin'" would land me with "three to five." But this clarification is inane. By the way, it's summer break for me.

I skipped that part because it doesn't conveniently fit my needs.

Besides, take the advice relative to your legal position...  now who's being nitpicky?

And if it's summer break, get a job.  Go bang some dirty poon.  Smoke some reefer out of a skull.  Have fun. 

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 12:31:09 PM

And if it's summer break, get a job.  Go bang some dirty poon.  Smoke some reefer out of a skull.  Have fun. 

summers of '79 though '82, Ogden.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

Besides, take the advice relative to your legal position...  now who's being nitpicky?

I'd figure I'd have to at least wait 'til sun-down before I go digging up dead bodies, don't you think?

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

I'm going to defend myself with the sheer fact that I care more about my career than almost anything else at this point.  I'm entering a very, VERY competitive field and would rather have a job I enjoy when I get out of college rather than seek instant gratification in the form of slutty bitches that I couldn't tolerate for more than 5 minutes before wanting to stab them in the throat.  I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values.

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 12:37:18 PM

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

I'm going to defend myself with the sheer fact that I care more about my career than almost anything else at this point.  I'm entering a very, VERY competitive field and would rather have a job I enjoy when I get out of college rather than seek instant gratification in the form of slutty bitches that I couldn't tolerate for more than 5 minutes before wanting to stab them in the throat.  I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values.

you'll get over it.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
Quote from: PTanner on May 09, 2008, 12:42:28 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

you'll get over it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 01:00:41 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 12:57:20 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

you'll get over it.

See how it plays out.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

And that's why you're a moran
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »
Quote from: PTanner on May 09, 2008, 01:00:41 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

you'll get over it.

See how it plays out.

"I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values."

So having consensual sex in a monogamous relationship instantly puts you on higher moral ground than two adults having consensual sex with no strings attached?

For all my bravado and blustering, I agree with you on every point, except that one.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 01:29:29 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: PTanner on May 09, 2008, 01:00:41 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

you'll get over it.

See how it plays out.

"I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values."

So having consensual sex in a monogamous relationship instantly puts you on higher moral ground than two adults having consensual sex with no strings attached?

For all my bravado and blustering, I agree with you on every point, except that one.

I wasn't saying that in regards to having consensual, no strings attached sex.  I wouldn't have a problem with that other than the fact that it brings on a whole mess of other problems that I'd rather not deal with.  My reasoning for not doing it isn't because I think it's morally wrong.