News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Blackhawks 2010-11 Title Defense/Capocalypse/Kyle Beach Murder Thread  ( 62,784 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BBM on April 07, 2011, 11:17:19 AM
Quote from: Fork on April 07, 2011, 10:03:12 AM
Quote from: PANK! on April 07, 2011, 09:39:34 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 06, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
YaaaaaaaaY!

I remarked, when they were down 2-0, that unless Toews "does something special in this game" that the Hawks would miss the playoffs.  When they were up 3-2 I conveniently had ignored my idiotic prediction and was just glad that they were winning, but then of course gladly staked a claim to it when Toews potted the winner in OT. 

I would kidnap him and drive him to Iowa to marry him right now if it wouldn't make me a polygamist.

I would like to remind everyone that the St. Louis Blues took Erik Johnson with the second pick of the 2006 draft instead of taking Toews.

They took him twice?  Staal was #2 in said draft.

They must have really liked him.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BBM on April 07, 2011, 11:17:19 AM
Quote from: Fork on April 07, 2011, 10:03:12 AM
Quote from: PANK! on April 07, 2011, 09:39:34 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 06, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
YaaaaaaaaY!

I remarked, when they were down 2-0, that unless Toews "does something special in this game" that the Hawks would miss the playoffs.  When they were up 3-2 I conveniently had ignored my idiotic prediction and was just glad that they were winning, but then of course gladly staked a claim to it when Toews potted the winner in OT. 

I would kidnap him and drive him to Iowa to marry him right now if it wouldn't make me a polygamist.

I would like to remind everyone that the St. Louis Blues took Erik Johnson with the second pick of the 2006 draft instead of taking Toews.

They took him twice?  Staal was #2 in said draft.

Had in my head that Staal was #1. That makes it even better - just ask T.J. Oshie.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
3-1 Detroit. 18 minutes to go in the season because there's no way Dallas loses to Minnesota.

Capocalypse Now?

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
Gutless fucking assholes.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
3-2 Wild in the second period.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
3-3 end of two.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
4-3 Wild 13:30 to go.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
Wild with an empty netter.

Off to Vancouver.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on April 10, 2011, 01:16:12 PM
3-1 Detroit. 18 minutes to go in the season because there's no way Dallas loses to Minnesota.

Capocalypse Now?

Reverse jinx, right?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 10, 2011, 07:20:25 PM
Quote from: Slaky on April 10, 2011, 01:16:12 PM

Capocalypse Now?

Reverse jinx, right?

Had em the whole time.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: thehawk on April 10, 2011, 07:35:19 PM

Strong pair of tits, that. I could rest a beverage on 'em.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on April 17, 2011, 04:36:26 PM
And we are grasping at straws:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/17/blackhawks-put-68-john-scott-into-lineup-for-game-3-is-he-the-new-dustin-byfuglien/

No, he is not Dustin Byfuglien who actually had talent and got ice time. Scott's pregame interview (as if he should have been allowed to speak) was embarrassing. Claiming he beat up a few Canucks. Way to go man. We need goals you shit stack.

Why the fuck isn't Klinkhammer playing?