News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,295 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: HST Redux on November 06, 2008, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 06, 2008, 12:05:41 PM

Awesome.

Holy crap, where did these come from?

This might be how Abbie Hoffman and Bobby Seale first met.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on November 06, 2008, 01:08:06 PM
Quote from: HST Redux on November 06, 2008, 01:04:55 PM

Awesome.

Holy crap, where did these come from?

This might be how Abbie Hoffman and Bobby Seale first met.

LOOK TO THE COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Awesome.

Awesome?  Awesome?!  Some black kid stole some white kid's sign.  Real nice, ADC.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Kerm on November 06, 2008, 02:00:05 PM

Awesome.

Awesome?  Awesome?!  Some black kid stole some white kid's sign.  Real nice, ADC.

No, no.  The sign has been redistributed to those without.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 06, 2008, 02:03:20 PM

Awesome.

I can't believe Morph hasn't P-shopped this to replace the white kid with Oleg.
He's slipping.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Back to our new overlord Obama for a second: I talked to my brother briefly today and in less than two minutes he said, "if Obama keeps ruining the economy..." when referring to job dissatisfaction. I was dumbfounded. How exactly has a president elect of two days ruined the economy? I mean he may yet ruin it...but he certainly hasn't at this point.

Needless to say, I hung up.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on November 06, 2008, 02:09:22 PM

Awesome.

I can't believe Morph hasn't P-shopped this to replace the white kid with Oleg.
He's slipping.

I jsut can't believe he hasn't holed himself in a bunker in Montana with a bottle of scotch and a .38, shooting out a wall of TVs with Keith Olbermann's face on them.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 06, 2008, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: GNM on November 06, 2008, 12:09:00 PM
The thing to note isn't the victory or defeat of the individual parties.  These things ebb and flow.  This win for the dems was no more grand than the win of the reps in 94 or even 04 for that matter.  These things have a tendency to swing.

The thing to note, rather, is the directions of the party.  The republican direction is convoluted mix of people who want to reduce government and people who just hate gays and abortion clinics.  The party really left its roots with the patriot act, expanding the federal government's role and budget, etc.

Conversely, the democrats have grabbed the opportunity and moved further left.  Not since FDR have they has such control to begin socializing major portions of the government.  

This.  Why does the Republican Party care so much about gheys and aborted fetuses?  That's really not a big problem...at all...ever.
The folks in charge of the Republican party don't actually give a shit about gays, aborted fetuses, or aborted gay fetuses.  They don't really care about "protecting" religion or guns, either.  They're much smarter people than they let on.

All of their social issues are manufactured to get the unwashed masses to pull the lever for their candidates.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club

Awesome.

Well I do see the color RED in that sign.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 06, 2008, 02:17:26 PM
Back to our new overlord Obama for a second: I talked to my brother briefly today and in less than two minutes he said, "if Obama keeps ruining the economy..." when referring to job dissatisfaction. I was dumbfounded. How exactly has a president elect of two days ruined the economy? I mean he may yet ruin it...but he certainly hasn't at this point.

No wonder he can't get a job.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »
Late reply but thanks a lot Eli for the link.  Much appreciated!
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 06, 2008, 02:19:34 PM

No shit. Idiot. (him not you)

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 06, 2008, 02:37:34 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 06, 2008, 02:19:34 PM

No shit. Idiot. (him not you)

Probably me too.  But thanks for clarifying.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 06, 2008, 02:18:16 PM
The thing to note isn't the victory or defeat of the individual parties.  These things ebb and flow.  This win for the dems was no more grand than the win of the reps in 94 or even 04 for that matter.  These things have a tendency to swing.

The thing to note, rather, is the directions of the party.  The republican direction is convoluted mix of people who want to reduce government and people who just hate gays and abortion clinics.  The party really left its roots with the patriot act, expanding the federal government's role and budget, etc.

Conversely, the democrats have grabbed the opportunity and moved further left.  Not since FDR have they has such control to begin socializing major portions of the government.  

This.  Why does the Republican Party care so much about gheys and aborted fetuses?  That's really not a big problem...at all...ever.
The folks in charge of the Republican party don't actually give a shit about gays, aborted fetuses, or aborted gay fetuses.  They don't really care about "protecting" religion or guns, either.  They're much smarter people than they let on.

All of their social issues are manufactured to get the unwashed masses to pull the lever for their candidates.

Wow.  I think it goes both ways, brother.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 06, 2008, 02:57:23 PM
Quote from: De Jesus on November 06, 2008, 02:18:16 PM

Wow.  I think it goes both ways, brother.

Bullshit.  It's not about the gheys...it's about civil liberties.  Us on the left actually care about those things.  So, no, it doesn't go both ways, so to speak.