News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,292 )

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2008, 09:47:02 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 14, 2008, 06:44:34 PM
Quote from: Fork on November 14, 2008, 07:10:15 AM

That's every black person Bush has spoken to in the last 8 years.

Don't see Colin and Condi in there, smart guy. The first two black Secs of State... Remember them? Smart guy? But by all means continue with your Bush as racist caricature. It's hilarious as all get out.

No. Colin and Condi were the house Uncle Toms being nice to massah, until they were principled either by endorsing Obama (Powell) or by hailing Obama's election as a great moment in history (Rice). 

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
Quote from: TJ on November 15, 2008, 09:47:02 AM

Don't see Colin and Condi in there, smart guy. The first two black Secs of State... Remember them? Smart guy? But by all means continue with your Bush as racist caricature. It's hilarious as all get out.

No. Colin and Condi were the house Uncle Toms being nice to massah, until they were principled either by endorsing Obama (Powell) or by hailing Obama's election as a great moment in history (Rice). 

Bush has 99 problems, bein' a bigot aint one. Hit me!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2008, 09:57:05 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 15, 2008, 08:24:59 AM
Quote from: powen01 on November 15, 2008, 12:23:42 AM

Well shit.  I want to be the Secs of State too.  I would need to take Mondays off; on account of all the soreness and whatnot.

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »

Lovely, TJ.

But, seriously... Credit where credit is due.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on November 15, 2008, 09:57:05 AM

Well shit.  I want to be the Secs of State too.  I would need to take Mondays off; on account of all the soreness and whatnot.

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

That's so obviously fake.

I mean... Where's the Slugger?
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #350 on: November 15, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 15, 2008, 09:58:16 AM

Lovely, TJ.

But, seriously... Credit where credit is due.

I think Fork's point is lost in all this at long last. Sure, he'll feed 'em and give 'em jobs. Just so long as he doesn't have to talk to 'em.

Hit me!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #351 on: November 15, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 15, 2008, 09:59:26 AM

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

In my other hand... hanging down near my knees.  A/S/L?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #352 on: November 15, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on November 15, 2008, 10:04:31 AM

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

Prove it.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #353 on: November 15, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 15, 2008, 10:05:39 AM

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

Prove it.

I tried, but I can't get my hairy chest and the bat in the same frame.  I just got too much!

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #354 on: November 15, 2008, 10:20:29 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on November 15, 2008, 10:14:16 AM

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

Prove it.

I tried, but I can't get my hairy chest and the bat in the same frame.  I just got too much good stuff!

Has this one been driven into the ground and beaten to within an inch of its life yet?'d
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #355 on: November 15, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 15, 2008, 10:20:29 AM
Quote from: powen01 on November 15, 2008, 10:14:16 AM

Are you man enough?

You tell me:

Prove it.

I tried, but I can't get my hairy chest and the bat in the same frame.  I just got too much good stuff!

Has this one been driven into the ground and beaten to within an inch of its life yet?'d

Hey hey yo yo.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #356 on: November 15, 2008, 12:11:43 PM »
http://www.observer.com/2008/media/nate-silver-signs-penguin-two-book-deal-worth-sum-high-six-figures

QuoteEarlier today Media Mob reported that political polling expert Nate Silver, the wunderkind statistician behind the Web site FiveThirtyEight.com, was out with a proposal for two books: one about the art of prediction and the other a Freakonomics-style guide to the mechanics of electoral politics. Mr. Silver's agent, Sydelle Kramer of the Susan Rabiner Agency, told publishers she wanted indications of interest by Tuesday, but evidently the indications came faster than expected (so much for the art of prediction) and Ms. Kramer decided to just hold an auction today.

According to several sources, that auction has ended, and Penguin Group USA has prevailed.

Which of Penguin's imprint will publish Mr. Silver has not yet been determined, however, as there are at least three within the company that are jockeying for the privilege. The pricetag, we hear, is above $600,000 but below $1 million—a healthy sum even though it's paying for two books rather than just one. Update, 5:00 p.m.: New intelligence says Mr. Silver's advance is in the neighborhood of $700,000, give or take a few grand.

Laptop science is for penniless losers.
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #357 on: November 15, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »
Giggedy.

QuoteDuring her own White House campaign, the New York senator criticized China for its crackdown on protesters in Tibet and urged President George W. Bush to skip the Olympics in Beijing. Her campaign was embarrassed by reports that her husband's foundation had raised money from a Chinese Internet company that posted an online government "Most Wanted" notice seeking information on Tibetan human-rights activists that may have been involved in the demonstrations.
Hillary Clinton has campaigned as a champion of workers' rights. This year, Brazilian labor inspectors found what they called "degrading" living conditions for sugar cane workers employed by an ethanol company in which Bill Clinton invested.

I'm sure there's a completely phony and disgusting explanation for all this. And I bet a couple of you know where to find it. But when I tell you that one should not trust her to put the country's interests ahead of her own during high level discussions or tense negotiations with other nations' diplomats, this is what I'm talking about. It's not some crazy right-wing hatchet job either. It's right in front of your face, if you choose to look.

QuoteShe declined Friday to say anything about the matter, and Obama is understood to be considering other candidates as his top diplomat, including Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., Democratic Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico and retiring Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb.

Um... this? I guess.

QuoteIn a 6,400-word speech in London in March 2006, the former president laid out his views on a variety of world issues, including the Middle East peace process. Buried in the lengthy address were a few lines that could make a White House press office rush for damage control.
"The Palestinians are younger and poorer today than they were when we started the peace process in 1993," he said. "And I have never met a single poor Palestinian anywhere in the world except in the Palestinian territories. Every single Palestinian I know in America is a millionaire or a college professor, and I say that with deep respect, but when there is a conflict, when there is an absence of security, there is always an absence of opportunity."

Fucking clown college.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

I was telling someone the other day there's no way in Hell JObama will give the two-headed Clinton hydra any presence in his Administration.

This shit reinforces that.

Besides, he's going all Muslim for his cabinet...ya heard?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Who's Apex and his box of ANGER talking to?  

Son, the man hasn't been inaugurated yet and you're driving this bus at damn near 180 MPH.  At this rate, you won't survive to the mid-term elections.

Some of you may laugh when I say I consider myself an independent, but Obama's the only Dem on the entire balot that I voted for on the 4th and really am tired of these ideological battles that brings out the worst in peope, me included.  My first thought after the election was McCain for Sex of State.  As it is, Obama--whose mention of Lincoln (twice) and the Republican Party (once) was my favorite part of his acceptance speech--may in fact be reaching across the aisle, even posssibly calling on Ape X' old buddy Dick Loogie, among others.  

QuoteThe parallels aren't exact, to be sure. Lincoln brought several personal rivals into his Cabinet, making secretaries of opponents who had criticized him harshly. Obama's political history is a relatively short one, and, until he ran for president, his most serious rivalries were with the Illinois state senator he beat to join the state legislature and the Illinois congressman who defeated him.

But an elemental similarity remains, in their stated regard for advisers who come from outside the president's circle of friends and political allies.

Republican Hagel's name has surfaced in discussions about who should head the Departments of Defense and State. Republican Lugar, who was friendly and helpful to Obama on foreign policy issues in the Democrat's early days in the Senate, has also been discussed for secretary of state.

At the same time, Obama this weekend has dispatched former Rep. Jim Leach (R- Iowa) to help represent him at the G-20 summit. And sources familiar with the discussions say there is some consideration being given to keeping Robert Gates, Bush's defense secretary, in the same position.

I also agree that Bush isn't a bigot.  But Apex' caricaturized hatred for Shrilllery makes my leg fall asleep.  It's not even tiring anymore.

Anybody for a paradigm shift?
FIRE EVERYBODY!