News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,292 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Mike D on November 15, 2008, 02:47:10 PM

QuoteThe parallels aren't exact, to be sure. Lincoln brought several personal rivals into his Cabinet, making secretaries of opponents who had criticized him harshly. Obama's political history is a relatively short one, and, until he ran for president, his most serious rivalries were with the Illinois state senator he beat to join the state legislature and the Illinois congressman who defeated him.

But an elemental similarity remains, in their stated regard for advisers who come from outside the president's circle of friends and political allies.

Republican Hagel's name has surfaced in discussions about who should head the Departments of Defense and State. Republican Lugar, who was friendly and helpful to Obama on foreign policy issues in the Democrat's early days in the Senate, has also been discussed for secretary of state.

At the same time, Obama this weekend has dispatched former Rep. Jim Leach (R- Iowa) to help represent him at the G-20 summit. And sources familiar with the discussions say there is some consideration being given to keeping Robert Gates, Bush's defense secretary, in the same position.

I believe Lugar already declined a cabinet position. I would love to see Hagel and Leach with positions in the Obama administration.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/11/05/1649916.aspx
QuoteFrom NBC's Andrea Mitchell
GOP Sen. Richard Lugar says he does not want to be Secretary of State or to join the Obama cabinet in another capacity.  In response to speculation that Obama was considering Lugar for the State Department, a spokesman says the 76-year-old ranking Republican on Foreign Relations has definitely ruled it out. Lugar's spokesman says the senator has good relations with both Biden and Obama -- and looks forward to improving bipartisan cooperation on foreign policy from his position on the Foreign Relations Committee.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
Who's Apex and his box of ANGER talking to? 

Son, the man hasn't been inaugurated yet and you're driving this bus at damn near 180 MPH.  At this rate, you won't survive to the mid-term elections.

I also agree that Bush isn't a bigot.  But Apex' caricaturized hatred for Shrilllery makes my leg fall asleep.  It's not even tiring anymore.

This.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #362 on: November 15, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
No offense, not trying to start anything, just voicing my take.  I believe that Bush embodies the term "bigot".  To define -- in that he is intolerant of differing opinions.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #363 on: November 15, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 15, 2008, 03:47:41 PM
Who's Apex and his box of ANGER talking to? 

Son, the man hasn't been inaugurated yet and you're driving this bus at damn near 180 MPH.  At this rate, you won't survive to the mid-term elections.

I also agree that Bush isn't a bigot.  But Apex' caricaturized hatred for Shrilllery makes my leg fall asleep.  It's not even tiring anymore.

This.

What the hell. It's a fringe messageboard. A good place to voice one's anger and distrust and stir up conversation. I say things because I want someone to refute them with something I hadn't yet thought of. Most of you who have met me know I'm not as unreasonable as I act in this forum. Fuck if I care if you don't like my Hillary rants. I hope they bug the piss out of you. That's kind of the point. A little ball busting is good for the heart.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 15, 2008, 08:18:35 PM
Fuck if I care if you don't like my Hillary rants. I hope they bug the piss out of you.

FAIL

"Bore".  Not bug.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2008, 09:22:31 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on November 15, 2008, 09:04:15 PM
Fuck if I care if you don't like my Hillary rants. I hope they bug the piss out of you.

FAIL

"Bore".  Not bug.

Even better. You can skip them and read a few graphs some of Hoff's Puppies' latest manifesto. That oughta wake up that leg of yours.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 15, 2008, 09:22:31 PM

FAIL

"Bore".  Not bug.

Even better. You can skip them and read a few graphs some of Hoff's Puppies' latest manifesto. That oughta wake up that leg of yours.

Opposite end of the same coin?

No thanks.  That shit makes my anus itch.  Even worse. 
FIRE EVERYBODY!

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2008, 01:26:25 AM »
Quote from: Mike D on November 15, 2008, 09:56:35 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on November 15, 2008, 09:22:31 PM

FAIL

"Bore".  Not bug.

Opposite end of the same coin?

No thanks.  That shit makes my anus itch.  Even worse. 
Nothing a little universal health care wouldn't fix.

You asked for it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2008, 02:10:43 AM »
Quote from: De Jesus on November 16, 2008, 01:26:25 AM
Quote from: Mike D on November 15, 2008, 09:56:35 PM
No thanks.  That shit makes my anus itch.

Nothing a little universal health care wouldn't fix.

Fat chance, on both fronts.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Newsweek does their best Fonzie imitation.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2008, 01:10:24 AM »
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_should_the_government

My father worked two jobs so he'd have money to put in the money hole and he never complained!

If you love America, you throw money in its hole!

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/was_there_too_much_sex_and

McCain seemed to be completely in his element when he said that Obama's foreign policy resume was "shorter than a cunt hair."

So it wasn't a real janitor...

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_situation_in_nigeria

FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
I can't wait for the remake of "V".  I've got a lead already lined up.

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Normally I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling when people lose their jobs, but this made me smile.

A lot.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 17, 2008, 10:10:58 PM
Normally I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling when people lose their jobs, but this made me smile.

A lot.

"Great job on keeping those godless fags from ruining America, Joe.  Unfortunately, we spent your salary on advertising for Proposition 8.  Gotta let you go, my man.  We'll pray that there's plenty of government cheese for your kids, buddy."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 17, 2008, 04:28:05 PM
I can't wait for the remake of "V".  I've got a lead already lined up.

Know what I love about Caribou Barbie? The GOP has spent so much time railing against Hillary, then they wind up just finding their own version.

Steak sauce, my friends.

She'll be back-burnered for now, but if Obama is riding decent approval numbers in 2011, she'll find a remarkably easy road to the nomination, to make the transition from GOP Hillary to GOP Mondale.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16