News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,289 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #405 on: November 20, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Quote from: Taylor2 on November 20, 2008, 09:55:22 AM
Quote from: TJ on November 20, 2008, 09:48:15 AM
Quote from: Taylor2 on November 20, 2008, 09:15:51 AM
Quote from: Furious George on November 20, 2008, 08:41:02 AM
Quote from: Taylor2 on November 20, 2008, 08:04:35 AM

Don't worry about it TJ or anything else for that matter. The house negro is going to take care of us forever.

And if he doesn't, I bet a racist strawman could come through in a pinch.

If he doesn't? Heresy!!!!! He's bringing real change to Washington. If he doesn't? Do you doubt for any second his ability to bring hope to all of us? It's racist to even think that he is not the most sucessful president-elect in our history.

Taylor, it's funny. I have been able to suggest that Obama won't be especially successful as President, yet no one beyond the most idiotic would suggest this as evidence I am racist.

I'm not doing cartwheels since Obama won, but he deserves the respect the Office of the President commands.

TJ, I'm giving our president-elect all of the respect that the left gave George Bush when he stoled won the election 8 years ago. Remember now dissent is the highest form of patriotism, but not after November 4, 2008.

Dissent is one thing—a noble thing.

Flapping your arms like a retard, and being tragically unfunny to boot, is something else entirely.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Taylor2

• Taylor2. Now with more sarcastic venom.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 20, 2008, 09:54:43 AM
Taylor, what are you doing man?

Just trying to have some fun. I wanted to see how fast and furious the response would be.
01/20/2013

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #407 on: November 20, 2008, 10:05:25 AM »
Quote from: Taylor2 on November 20, 2008, 10:01:39 AM

Just trying to have some fun. I wanted to see how fast and furious the response would be.

2 Fast 2 Furious.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club

Furious George?

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: 5laky on November 20, 2008, 10:21:56 AM

Furious George?

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: TJ on November 20, 2008, 11:23:18 AM
For those interested Libertarians, this is a Cato Libertarian Institute Fellow talking about the U.S. health care system vis-a-vis other countries' systems.
Accurate portrayal of the Cato institute'd

I hate the Cato Institute.  Not always for what they stand for, but for the fact that they pretend to be non-partisan. The truth is that they may criticize both sides, but they're "nonpartisan" in exactly the same way that the National Organization for Women or Planned Parenthood are.

QuoteThe mission of the Cato Institute is to increase the understanding of public policies based on the principles of limited government, free markets, individual liberty, and peace.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 20, 2008, 01:11:30 PM
For those interested Libertarians, this is a Cato Libertarian Institute Fellow talking about the U.S. health care system vis-a-vis other countries' systems.

I hate the Cato Institute.  Not always for what they stand for, but for the fact that they pretend to be non-partisan. The truth is that they may criticize both sides, but they're "nonpartisan" in exactly the same way that the National Organization for Women or Planned Parenthood are.

QuoteThe mission of the Cato Institute is to increase the understanding of public policies based on the principles of limited government, free markets, individual liberty, and peace.

Yeah, they're libertarian.   I thought by saying it was Cato, you'd understand it was libertarian-minded.  Even so, this speech outlines the problems in health care are not limited to the U.S.

It's a stretch to call them non-partisan, because I suppose the Libertarian Party is their dog in the fight. They've hardly coddled the Bush Administration.

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: TJ on November 20, 2008, 01:18:10 PM

Yeah, they're libertarian.   I thought by saying it was Cato, you'd understand it was libertarian-minded.  Even so, this speech outlines the problems in health care are not limited to the U.S.

It's a stretch to call them non-partisan, because I suppose the Libertarian Party is their dog in the fight. They've hardly coddled the Bush Administration.
My point is that they do skew things and cherry pick facts to support their point of view.  I could easily post a link to an institute that does the same thing to show that full-blown communism or Islamofascism are the direction to go with our country.  We've all avoided posting links to partisan websites in the political threads because they're really not credible.  Sure, there are a lot of links like that from Liberal websites that I wouldn't have minded posting in here, but they would have gotten the same reaction, and rightly so.

A link to the Cato Institute website is roughly equivalent to a link to the RNC or DNC.  After all, they're probably the most organized group of Libertarians in the country (certainly more so than the actual Libertarian Party of Splintered Clusterfuckedness).

Taylor2

• Taylor2. Now with more sarcastic venom.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 20, 2008, 01:37:51 PM

My point is that they do skew things and cherry pick facts to support their point of view.  I could easily post a link to an institute that does the same thing to show that full-blown communism or Islamofascism are the direction to go with our country.  We've all avoided posting links to partisan websites in the political threads because they're really not credible.  Sure, there are a lot of links like that from Liberal websites that I wouldn't have minded posting in here, but they would have gotten the same reaction, and rightly so.

A link to the Cato Institute website is roughly equivalent to a link to the RNC or DNC.  After all, they're probably the most organized group of Libertarians in the country (certainly more so than the actual Libertarian Party of Splintered Clusterfuckedness).

Enjoy

http://www.rnc.org/
01/20/2013

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #416 on: November 20, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
My point is that they do skew things and cherry pick facts to support their point of view. 

I know, right? Doesn't it bug the piss out of you when people do that? I mean... COME ON!!!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

hammerman

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #417 on: November 21, 2008, 12:15:34 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 20, 2008, 08:59:22 PM
My point is that they do skew things and cherry pick facts to support their point of view. 

I know, right? Doesn't it bug the piss out of you when people do that? I mean... COME ON!!!

I see what you did there.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Taylor2 on November 20, 2008, 07:14:49 PM

Enjoy

http://www.rnc.org/

At least they waited until McCain was no longer their standard-bearer before suing to overturn McCain-Feingold.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
APEX IS RIGHT!! It's really a pain in the ass when people take something that you made a point about (not an argument that it was the only reason) and skew it to a black and white take that makes them "look" better.

The nerve of some people. Damn!