News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,295 )

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Zed on February 18, 2009, 02:09:06 PM
OK, what's the over/under on the universe?

Aadams'd
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on February 18, 2009, 02:36:13 PM
Al Sharpton is mad.

I think he has a point. The person that created that cartoon lacks a sense of humor and tact.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
http://www.theheckler.com/news/templates/?a=2745&z=1

Quote"What was the point of beating the French in World War II if we have to dress like them?" asked Lewis. "I just hope Obama doesn't go all soft and forget what it means to be a Sox fan. Next time there's a big summit he should sneak up on the president of Europe and punch the guy in the face just to show the world who's in charge."

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Slakee on February 18, 2009, 02:43:32 PM
Al Sharpton is mad.

I think he has a point. The person that created that cartoon lacks a sense of humor and tact.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE...
But seriously, (I hate being on the same side as Sharpton on something but) that cartoon is a piece of shit. I would think people would know that you can't refer to a black man in this country as an ape/monkey (Even though they are direct descendents of them). You can only do that with the white man.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: IrishYeti on February 18, 2009, 03:16:21 PM
Quote from: Slakee on February 18, 2009, 02:43:32 PM
Al Sharpton is mad.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE...
But seriously, (I hate being on the same side as Sharpton on something but) that cartoon is a piece of shit. I would think people would know that you can't refer to a black man in this country as an ape/monkey (Even though they are direct descendents of them). You can only do that with the white man.

It used to be that you could make jokes about the monkeys running the show in Washington (didn't we all notice how President Bush bore a striking resemblance to Curious George?).  Isn't it still racism to ASSUME a racist thought or act? 

Does that mean that when a woman is president, we can no longer call politicians stupid twats?
M'lady.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on February 18, 2009, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: Jon on February 17, 2009, 04:07:31 PM
I disagree with your definition of "random." Evolution is heavily directed and constrained by myriad events that are not very predictable, but "random" has a meaning and implication that leads one to logical fallacies if it is used to describe Natural Selection. Random implies that anything can happen and nothing is predictable. But, as is, since the changes in speciation are very, very incremental, there are really only a few places each offspring can go in change at a generational level. Random is just not the right word.

I think that we're having a micro/macro disagreement--if you look at the way any one species has evolved, sure, there is a range of possible adaptations and ways the species can evolve.  It's not perfectly random (e.g. equal probabilities) whether we'll grow a superflous third nipple ala Krusty or sprout wings or develop a better immune system.

But how our immune system may grow stronger is "random" in the sense that we don't have control over to what it's exposed.  Say some weather phenomenon seriously alters an ecosystem...you're going to get a different evolution within that system as a result.

Random and weighted probabilities are consistent--but random is a perfectly good proxy for "influenced by uncontrollable phenomena."  The key element of random is "chance," not "equal chance."  I haven't heard a scientist claim that any evolution was guaranteed and not ultimately subject to some degree of chance (and hence, randomness).
It's vitally important to realize that "chance" and "random" are not synonyms.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #772 on: February 18, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on February 18, 2009, 10:23:36 AM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on February 18, 2009, 10:22:16 AM
Quote from: Brownie on February 18, 2009, 09:21:46 AM
OK. Time to stop arguing about religion and science, and instead build yourself your own BAILOUT!

Quotewireless and broadband deployment grant programs

(including transfer of funds to CT for the CT Personal Economic Stimulus Program)

For necessary and unnecessary expenses related to the Wireless and Broadband Deployment Grant Programs established by section 6002 of division B of this Act, $2,825,000,000, of which $1,000,000,000 shall be for Wireless Deployment Grants and $1,825,000,000 shall be for Broadband Deployment Grants: Provided, That an additional $1,000,000,000 shall be paid directly to CT in the form of subsidized loans that do not require repayment. Provided Further, That the funds be used by CT to Dry out him basement or for whatever. Provided Even Further, That CT will receive free Cubs tickets for life. Provided Even Further Still, That CT shall be treated as a cabinet-level appointment for the purpose of income tax reporting, and therefore no taxes shall be paid on any of the aformentioned benefits. And one more thing: Jim Oberweiss is hereby expelled from Congress, effective immediately upon enactment.

For Jim Oberweis to be expelled, he would first need to enter Congress, a feat which, as of this printing, has thus far eluded him.

Why do you print out your posts?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #773 on: February 18, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »
F*ck Al Sharpton. 

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
This graph has some primary colors in it.

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on February 24, 2009, 12:23:55 PM

I would assume this is George W. Bush's fault, correct?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: IrishYeti on February 24, 2009, 12:36:56 PM

His fingerprints are on it.

So are a lot of others, going back to Clinton's deregulations.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on February 24, 2009, 12:38:23 PM

His fingerprints are on it.

So are a lot of others, going back to Clinton's deregulations.

I would actually fully agree with that. It just seems that anytime some douche like me tries to mention his name in connection, I'm either blaming only Clinton or trying to get it off of Bush's hands.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #778 on: February 24, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on February 24, 2009, 12:41:20 PM
... trying to get it off of in Bush's hands.

I think you're taking this hero worship thing a bit too far.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #779 on: February 24, 2009, 01:31:41 PM »

How the fuck would I know what you assume?
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.