News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,284 )

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on April 13, 2009, 08:46:55 AM
http://listas.20minutos.es/?do=show&id=66425&c=1233508233

Who knew there were so many reasonably attractive*** female politicians?

*** Note: this adjective can be used to describe almost all the ladies on this list.

Hillary Clinton is really on that list.  That wasn't just the mushrooms?  She's seriously on that list...Wow.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Seriously?  This fucker is on our Supreme Court?

I know...I'm a bit biased against the ideas of someone like Clarence Thomas, but seriously?

"I have to admit," he said, "that I'm one of those people that still thinks the dishwasher is a miracle. What a device! And I have to admit that because I think that way, I like to load it. I like to look in and see how the dishes were magically cleaned."

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on April 14, 2009, 09:37:57 AM

I know...I'm a bit biased against the ideas of someone like Clarence Thomas, but seriously?

"I have to admit," he said, "that I'm one of those people that still thinks the dishwasher is a miracle. What a device! And I have to admit that because I think that way, I like to load it. I like to look in and see how the dishes were magically cleaned."

Marveling at technology = poor judicial mind.  It's science.  Or something.  You didn't need to bother with anything except the bolded part.  Now, if you want to talk about someone who should not be on the Supreme Court, and do it in relevant terms, we can do that. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/us/12ginsburg.html?_r=1&em

Quote"I frankly don't understand all the brouhaha lately from Congress and even from some of my colleagues about referring to foreign law," Justice Ginsburg said in her comments on Friday.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on April 14, 2009, 09:55:27 AM

Marveling at technology = poor judicial mind.  It's science.  Or something.  You didn't need to bother with anything except the bolded part.  Now, if you want to talk about someone who should not be on the Supreme Court, and do it in relevant terms, we can do that. 

Quote"I frankly don't understand all the brouhaha lately from Congress and even from some of my colleagues about referring to foreign law," Justice Ginsburg said in her comments on Friday.

Who cares about these two old farts - has Justice Reinhold had anything interesting to say lately?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

*** Note: this adjective can be used to describe almost all the ladies on this list.

Nice representation from Israel.  Reason enough to know the Islamics are on the wrong end.

Really?  A blonde Jew?

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: RV on April 14, 2009, 09:59:14 AM
Quote from: morpheus on April 14, 2009, 09:55:27 AM

Who cares about these two old farts - has Justice Reinhold had anything interesting to say lately?

That's Chief Justice Reinhold to you, buddy.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote'Today there is much focus on our rights," Justice Thomas said. "Indeed, I think there is a proliferation of rights."
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 14, 2009, 10:00:09 AM

Nice representation from Israel.  Reason enough to know the Islamics are on the wrong end.

(GIANT PICTURES)

Really?  A blonde Jew?

I can't quite make out their facial features, Chuck.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on April 14, 2009, 10:01:00 AM
Quote'Today there is much focus on our rights," Justice Thomas said. "Indeed, I think there is a proliferation of rights."

It makes sense if you include a bit more of the context.
Quote"I am often surprised by the virtual nobility that seems to be accorded those with grievances," he said. "Shouldn't there at least be equal time for our Bill of Obligations and our Bill of Responsibilities?"

He gave examples: "It seems that many have come to think that each of us is owed prosperity and a certain standard of living. They're owed air-conditioning, cars, telephones, televisions."

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on April 14, 2009, 10:03:45 AM

Quote"I am often surprised by the virtual nobility that seems to be accorded those with grievances," he said. "Shouldn't there at least be equal time for our Bill of Obligations and our Bill of Responsibilities?"

He gave examples: "It seems that many have come to think that each of us is owed prosperity and a certain standard of living. They're owed air-conditioning, cars, telephones, televisions."

The evolution of certain "rights', such as privacy, is right on par with air-conditioning and telephones.

And, no, even in context, it still doesn't make any sense.  Maybe I missed the part about those other "Bills" in my civics classes.

At least foreign law is a tangible thing, Thomas is just making shit up.  He just seems to lack a certain intellectual curiosity.  It's a bit unnerving.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on April 14, 2009, 10:11:39 AM

The evolution of certain "rights', such as privacy, is right on par with air-conditioning and telephones.

And, no, even in context, it still doesn't make any sense.  Maybe I missed the part about those other "Bills" in my civics classes.

At least foreign law is a tangible thing, Thomas is just making shit up.  He just seems to lack a certain intellectual curiosity.  It's a bit unnerving.

This. I saw the context. It seemed asinine.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Good thing nobody ever put anything in writing that says we have the right to pursuit of happiness, and that right was inalienable.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on April 14, 2009, 10:01:41 AM

(GIANT PICTURES)

Really?  A blonde Jew?

She's got a bit of Janet Jones-Gretzky in her, circa American Anthem.

And check the eye browns.  Something tells me the head boobs don't match the carpet.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on April 14, 2009, 10:01:41 AM

(GIANT PICTURES)

Really?  A blonde Jew?

I just viewed them from across the room; twenty sheqel says the second one has, or used to have, a penis.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on April 14, 2009, 10:11:39 AM

OK.  So when Justice Thomas says, basically, that people these days seem to feel entitled to a lot of shit that they are not entitled to (air conditioning, telephones, televisions), and you conflate that with "rights" in a Constitutional context... and then accuse Thomas of a lack of intellectual incuriosity... it's an interesting juxtaposition.  Seems to me you grabbed the standard "bitch about a Conservative Judicial Philosophy" template, and squeezed Thomas's words into it.  Well done.