News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,291 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Apexx on May 21, 2009, 03:38:25 PM
Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? about 18 months ago during his rookie season.

Not that you pay any attention to the NBA, but whatever'd.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slakee on May 21, 2009, 10:49:07 PM
Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? That will end well during the teams' meetings next year. It's going to be a funny moment.

JokeQueen. Man, that's outstanding. I even mean it. Your next Old Style is on me.

Hook him up next Tuesday, if you're man enough to come out and play first base, cuz I got a calf, arpf!
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on May 22, 2009, 09:22:27 AM
Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? about 18 months ago during his rookie season.

Oh, so he's good now? Ok. Trade him for a center. The chick they have playing there now only averages about 7 and 7. That's rounding up, mind you. But hey, sweet dunk and take down of Rondo. I do look forward to seeing him vs. Garnett next year in an actual game. That should be epic.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on May 22, 2009, 09:46:32 AM
Quote from: Slakee on May 21, 2009, 10:49:07 PM
Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? That will end well during the teams' meetings next year. It's going to be a funny moment.

JokeQueen. Man, that's outstanding. I even mean it. Your next Old Style is on me.

Hook him up next Tuesday, if you're man enough to come out and play first base, cuz I got a calf, arpf!

I'll be dat.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Apexx on May 22, 2009, 09:47:10 AM

Oh, so he's good now? Ok. Trade him for a center. The chick they have playing there now only averages about 7 and 7. That's rounding up, mind you. But hey, sweet dunk and take down of Rondo. I do look forward to seeing him vs. Garnett next year in an actual game. That should be epic.

Well, he does have as many NBA Championships as Patrick Ewing...

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

I implicitly trust your ability to judge talent.  HART FOR CLOSER IN 2010!
Hire Jim Essian!

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
That's fine. Patrick Ewing's a first-ballot hall of famer and one of the top 50 players in NBA History. He has the same number of titles as Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Dominique Wilkins and Bernard King. Slouches all. Sure.

Keep on defending Noah, guys. We'll see who laughs last. My tongue-in-cheek Scales-for-President-esque mancrush for Kevin Hart notwithstanding, I like my chances here.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Apexx on May 22, 2009, 10:07:30 AM
That's fine. Patrick Ewing's a first-ballot hall of famer and one of the top 50 players in NBA History. He has the same number of titles as Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Dominique Wilkins and Bernard King. Slouches all. Sure.

Keep on defending Noah, guys. We'll see who laughs last. My tongue-in-cheek Scales-for-President-esque mancrush for Kevin Hart notwithstanding, I like my chances here.

So, you're saying that Noah will not be as good as Patrick Ewing.  That's what you're saying?  Care to predict that the sun will rise tomorrow?

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on May 22, 2009, 10:17:20 AM
Quote from: Apexx on May 22, 2009, 10:07:30 AM

So, you're saying that Noah will not be as good as Patrick Ewing.  That's what you're saying?  Care to predict that the sun will rise tomorrow?

I'm saying that and I'm saying he won't be as good as Brad Miller was in his prime too. And if I look online I can tell you exactly what time the sun will come rise tomorrow in whatever city you happen to be in.

And even if he does manage to reach the lofty standard of that aforementioned un-drafted free-agent-turned NBA All-Star, he'll still be the most collassal douchevessel in the NBA with the distance between he and the next in line unable to be covered by man or science. And never the twain shall meet. Enjoy.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
In fairness, CT brought up Patrick Ewing in a spirited display of poke-sticking...
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on May 22, 2009, 10:34:04 AM
In fairness, CT brought up Patrick Ewing in a spirited display of poke-sticking...

Intrepid Reader: Oleg
Man, why you gotta bring up old shit!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on May 22, 2009, 10:34:04 AM

Huey knows the score.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

You know Noah and Garnett play different positions, right?
Why is this in the Chairman Maobama thread again?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on May 22, 2009, 11:55:36 AM

Two guys named Alexi and Alexei.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on May 22, 2009, 11:55:36 AM

So they'd never encounter each other en route to the basket, a rebound or loose ball? Is that how that works? Oh, dang. The NBA done changed a lot since I remember it.

"Damn JokeQueen! KG's pissin' on you!"

"What'dya 'spec me to do about it? He's a forward, I'm a center! And tell him to quit hogging all the boards and blocking my shots! That shit aint cool."