News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,281 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Fuck that - I'm not going to ignore Wheezer. So what's up man?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Wheezer on June 20, 2009, 09:52:44 AM

"So far a Nobel Prize hasn't been awarded to Dr. Len Horowitz, but it should have been.
He relays some of the most provocative and important information in the world today."--Col. Bo Gritz

Ah, Bo Gritz.  One of my favorite nut-jobs.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Slak on June 20, 2009, 11:12:31 AM

So... Dentists, huh?

Must be all the off-hours off-label nitrous use.

Quote from: CT III on June 20, 2009, 11:16:37 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on June 20, 2009, 09:52:44 AM

"So far a Nobel Prize hasn't been awarded to Dr. Len Horowitz, but it should have been.
He relays some of the most provocative and important information in the world today."--Col. Bo Gritz

Ah, Bo Gritz.  One of my favorite nut-jobs.

The most decorated American officer in history.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on June 20, 2009, 11:43:04 AM
So... Dentists, huh?

My own dentist can't administer nitrous oxide, as a result of the inadequate ventilation in his offices.  I was surprised that we wound up arguing about the (almost nonexistent, B12 related) toxicity of the stuff during my last filling.  I don't think I've ever managed to elicit any crazy conspiracy theories from him, which is just as well, since finding guys who can work competently without local anesthesia seems to be quite the nuisance.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Wheezer on June 20, 2009, 12:55:34 PM
So... Dentists, huh?

My own dentist can't administer nitrous oxide, as a result of the inadequate ventilation in his offices.  I was surprised that we wound up arguing about the (almost nonexistent, B12 related) toxicity of the stuff during my last filling.  I don't think I've ever managed to elicit any crazy conspiracy theories from him, which is just as well, since finding guys who can work competently without local anesthesia seems to be quite the nuisance.

Nitrous Oxide has been banned here in Holland - presumably for reasons of toxicity.  Shame, as I had been looking forward to getting a good old lungful of gas-and-air during Mrs. Tonk's two deliveries.  I was present at another delivery, years ago (one that was nothing to do with me, really - it's a long story), and the nitrous really made the party go with a swing.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tonker on June 22, 2009, 08:56:19 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on June 20, 2009, 12:55:34 PM
So... Dentists, huh?

Nitrous Oxide has been banned here in Holland - presumably for reasons of toxicity.  Shame, as I had been looking forward to getting a good old lungful of gas-and-air during Mrs. Tonk's two deliveries.  I was present at another delivery, years ago (one that was nothing to do with me, really - it's a long story), and the nitrous really made the party go with a swing.

Tonk, you are quite the tease.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on June 22, 2009, 11:57:05 AM
Quote from: Tonker on June 22, 2009, 08:56:19 AM

Tonk, you are quite the tease.

I would also remark that claims about the danger of smoking in the presence of ether are greatly overstated.  Ventilation is everything, just as with dentists and wooden shoes.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Frank Herbert apparently wants to join the Desipio Subcommittee on Unabashed Obama DickChugging.

QuotePolicies that were wrong under George W. Bush are no less wrong because Barack Obama is in the White House.

QuoteAmericans should recoil as one against the idea of preventive detention, imprisoning people indefinitely, for years and perhaps for life, without charge and without giving them an opportunity to demonstrate their innocence.

And yet we've embraced it, asserting that there are people who are far too dangerous to even think about releasing but who cannot be put on trial because we have no real evidence that they have committed any crime, or because we've tortured them and therefore the evidence would not be admissible, or whatever. President Obama is O.K. with this (he calls it "prolonged detention"), but he wants to make sure it is carried out — here comes the oxymoron — fairly and nonabusively.

QuoteThe Obama administration is also continuing the Bush administration's abuse of the state-secrets privilege. Lawyers from the Obama Justice Department have argued, as did lawyers from the Bush administration before them, that a lawsuit involving extraordinary rendition and allegations of extreme torture should be dismissed outright because discussions of such matters in court would harm national security.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
No mention yet of South Carolina's AWOL governor?

What exactly are we paying Jon for anyways?

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/836552.html

QuoteS.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's staff said this morning that the governor, who went mysteriously incommunicado for several days, plans to return to his office Wednesday.

Late Monday, his office said the governor was hiking on the Appalachian Trail, ending four days during which staff and state officials said they had not heard from him.

Neither Sanford's office nor the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for governors, had been able to reach Sanford since he left the mansion Thursday in a black Suburban SUV assigned to his security detail, said state Sen. Jake Knotts , R-Lexington, and three others familiar with the situation, but who declined to be identified.

On Monday, Sawyer would not disclose where on the trail the governor was hiking, nor would he reveal whether Sanford was hiking alone.

Sanford's last known location was near Atlanta late last week. A mobile telephone tower there picked up a signal from his phone, according to a source familiar with the situation.

Since then, the governor's state and personal phones had been turned off, and Sanford had not responded to phone or text messages, a source said. Most mobile phones cannot be tracked if they are turned off.

First lady Jenny Sanford said Monday her husband has been gone for several days over Father's Day weekend and she did not know where.

She said she was not concerned.

"He was writing something and wanted some space to get away from the kids," Jenny Sanford told The Associated Press while vacationing with the couple's four sons at their Sullivan's Island beach house.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/19837234/detail.html

QuoteOn Tuesday, sources told News 4's Nigel Robertson that a state vehicle is missing and was tracked down, not to the Appalachian Trail, but to the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta.

Sources told Robertson that a federal agent spotted Sanford in the airport boarding a plane. Robertson was told that the governor was not accompanied by security detail.

Sanford has been out of reach for more than four days, including Father's Day.

Sawyer has emphasized that the governor was hiking on the Appalachian Trail and that it wasn't something the staff or Jenny Sanford were concerned about.

But sources told WYFF News 4 that the federal agent who spotted Sanford saw him at the Atlanta airport, which is about 80 miles from the start of the trail.

WYFF News 4 has not yet confirmed where the plane was going or how the governor got to the airport, but it is clear there are two very different stories.

News 4 called the governor's office, and was told again by staffers that they stand by their original statement that the governor is hiking the Appalachian Trail. They did not want to comment on this story.

Weird.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: RV on June 23, 2009, 09:46:10 AM
Frank Herbert apparently wants to join the Desipio Subcommittee on Unabashed Obama DickChugging.

I'm waiting for Cactus Ed.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on June 23, 2009, 07:22:25 PM

QuoteS.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's staff said this morning that the governor, who went mysteriously incommunicado for several days, plans to return to his office Wednesday.

Late Monday, his office said the governor was hiking on the Appalachian Trail, ending four days during which staff and state officials said they had not heard from him.

Neither Sanford's office nor the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for governors, had been able to reach Sanford since he left the mansion Thursday in a black Suburban SUV assigned to his security detail, said state Sen. Jake Knotts , R-Lexington, and three others familiar with the situation, but who declined to be identified.

On Monday, Sawyer would not disclose where on the trail the governor was hiking, nor would he reveal whether Sanford was hiking alone.

Sanford's last known location was near Atlanta late last week. A mobile telephone tower there picked up a signal from his phone, according to a source familiar with the situation.

Since then, the governor's state and personal phones had been turned off, and Sanford had not responded to phone or text messages, a source said. Most mobile phones cannot be tracked if they are turned off.

First lady Jenny Sanford said Monday her husband has been gone for several days over Father's Day weekend and she did not know where.

"He was writing something and wanted some space to get away from the kids," Jenny Sanford told The Associated Press while vacationing with the couple's four sons at their Sullivan's Island beach house.

QuoteOn Tuesday, sources told News 4's Nigel Robertson that a state vehicle is missing and was tracked down, not to the Appalachian Trail, but to the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta.

Sources told Robertson that a federal agent spotted Sanford in the airport boarding a plane. Robertson was told that the governor was not accompanied by security detail.

Sawyer has emphasized that the governor was hiking on the Appalachian Trail and that it wasn't something the staff or Jenny Sanford were concerned about.

But sources told WYFF News 4 that the federal agent who spotted Sanford saw him at the Atlanta airport, which is about 80 miles from the start of the trail.

WYFF News 4 has not yet confirmed where the plane was going or how the governor got to the airport, but it is clear there are two very different stories.

News 4 called the governor's office, and was told again by staffers that they stand by their original statement that the governor is hiking the Appalachian Trail. They did not want to comment on this story.

Weird.

Look, can't a guy just get away from the family for a few days to have an orgy with some male prostitutes without being hassled?

Cripes.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on June 23, 2009, 07:47:02 PM

Weird.

Look, can't a guy just get away from the family for a few days to have an orgy with some male prostitutes without being hassled?

Cripes.

Jon or Sanford?

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on June 23, 2009, 08:02:08 PM
Quote from: CT III on June 23, 2009, 07:47:02 PM

Weird.

Cripes.

Jon or Sanford?

Both. Maybe even together.