News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,278 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on August 07, 2009, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 07, 2009, 12:42:38 PM
Quote from: CBStew on August 07, 2009, 12:37:23 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 07, 2009, 12:28:38 PM
Quote from: BC on August 07, 2009, 12:24:28 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 07, 2009, 12:05:55 PM
So, in short, let's see how this plays out...

See! Everything in life can be boiled down to a BC'ism...

Yeah, for a lark, I grazed a woman's ass on the bus to work today.  I truly felt BCified.

I thought that you were in Los Angeles.  You want us to believe that you found a bus to ride?  The doors on the buses in LA don't even open.

Commuter Express number 534, Westwood.  Takes me from Downtown LA to the Westside in usually 30 minutes.  Nice ride.  And with the government footing the bill to the tune of a 100 dollar voucher a month for public transportation, it makes sense.

What are you doing for the environment, Mr. Senior-Labor-Attorney-California-Bar-Magazine-Writer-Attorney-Man?

I use unleaded 87 octane in my Cadillac

Cadillac?

Wow, Stew.  I think you're the first Democrat I've ever known to own a Caddy.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on August 07, 2009, 02:07:13 PM

Yeah, for a lark, I grazed a woman's ass on the bus to work today.  I truly felt BCified.

I thought that you were in Los Angeles.  You want us to believe that you found a bus to ride?  The doors on the buses in LA don't even open.

Commuter Express number 534, Westwood.  Takes me from Downtown LA to the Westside in usually 30 minutes.  Nice ride.  And with the government footing the bill to the tune of a 100 dollar voucher a month for public transportation, it makes sense.

What are you doing for the environment, Mr. Senior-Labor-Attorney-California-Bar-Magazine-Writer-Attorney-Man?

Cadillac?

Meet John Miltner.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Cadillac?

Racist.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 07, 2009, 02:55:34 PM

Cadillac?

Racist.

He touched a lot of people.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on August 07, 2009, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 07, 2009, 02:55:34 PM

Cadillac?

Racist.

He touched a lot of people.

I still haven't forgiven Henry Ford.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
So, Sarah Palin has gone off the deep end.  How can people seriously believe this ... let's call it what it is ... bullshit?

QuoteThe America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

Fear the Obama Death Panels!!!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
QuoteThe America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

We get it. Your baby has Down Syndrome.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 07, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
So, Sarah Palin has gone off the deep end.  How can people seriously believe this ... let's call it what it is ... bullshit horseshit?

Calgon'd.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
I don't know if anyone else saw it, but sometime this afternoon (I want to say around 1:45) there was someone on CNBC saying they were really worried about a "double dip" for the economy in 2010-11. Any Desipio economists around here?

BTW Sarah Palin is useless for the Republican Party now except for the ability to raise money in the red states. As a Republican, I have been waiting and waiting for her to step out of this morass and finally I have just given up. The media was responsible for starting the "She's a dumbass" storyline out of nowhere, however she has played right into it ever since. Sorry Sarah, no Presidential soup for you.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BC on August 07, 2009, 10:48:43 PM
I don't know if anyone else saw it, but sometime this afternoon (I want to say around 1:45) there was someone on CNBC saying they were really worried about a "double dip" for the economy in 2010-11. Any Desipio economists around here?

It's going to be a veritable Götterdämmerung.  And you can't eat Krugerrands, now can you?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The media was responsible for starting the "She's a dumbass" storyline out of nowhere, however she has played right into it ever since.
She didn't play into anything BC. She is a dumbass.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: flannj on August 08, 2009, 11:48:53 AM
The media was responsible for starting the "She's a dumbass" storyline out of nowhere, however she has played right into it ever since.

You mean to tell me Africa isn't a country?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

The media Desipio was responsible for starting the "She's a dumbass BC is unsuccessful with women" storyline out of nowhere, however she has played right into it ever since.

Roughly equivalent'd

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
It was I who was responsible for starting the "Murton sucks at baseball" storyline out of nowhere, however he has played right into it ever since.

This is fun.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

freakmaster

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 08, 2009, 12:45:14 PM

You mean to tell me Africa isn't a country?

No more than they are 57 states in the Union and a language called Austrian.  For more of Dear Leader's brilliance, check out:

http://jimblazsik.com/2009/04/29/obamarama-lets-enjoy-baracks-gaffes-mistakes-blunders-and-the-other-stupid-stuff-in-his-first-100-days/

BTW - quick show of hands.  So how many of you have ratted out any neighbors, co-workers, family members, etc. who oppose government run health care to the White House?  C'mon we know you have, don't be afraid to admit it!