News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,288 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Have some of you noticed that the Government is taking its sweet ass time responding to Criminal Complaints sent to U.S. Attorneys alleging that Barak Obama A.K.A. Barry Soetoro is illegal POTUS?

Well, a storm is gathering.

Tomorrow, in fact...

http://riseupforamerica.com/

Get ready for the gathering storm.

Starting Friday, the 21st of Aug. we will begin contacting U.S. Marshall's and the FBI concerning the lack of response to the Criminal Complaints sent to U.S. Attorneys.
In addition, we will begin to contact your State's bureau of Investigation, Sheriff's and where applicable, Constables to demand arrest of those Senators and Representatives in your State who are now guilty of
MISPRISION OF TREASON!
Those of you who sent the Criminal Complaints to your US Atty's need to now follow that up with these demands.
Everyone else can work with your State officials and demand the same concerning your US Senators and Representatives in the US Congress.

FDR is teh sux0r, too.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on August 20, 2009, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 11:11:50 AM
Have some of you noticed that the Government is taking its sweet ass time reimbursing autodealers for the CARS program?

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/business/business_krqe_albuquerque_dealers_stiffed_as_clunkers_pile_up_200908200033

QuoteDealers across the state are owed more than $3.6 million, according to a dealers' group which says that so far Uncle Sam has only written three checks totaling about $14,000.

Alot of dealerships may even go out of business because of this. And Health Care is going to be run by the Government? They can't even manage a simple 1 or 2 billion dollar program. And word is the program is out of money again.

So now that one of your talking points has been shot down, you just move on to the next one instead of attempting to respond?

Right on que.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on August 20, 2009, 11:33:06 AM
Have some of you noticed that the Government is taking its sweet ass time responding to Criminal Complaints sent to U.S. Attorneys alleging that Barak Obama A.K.A. Barry Soetoro is illegal POTUS?

Tomorrow, in fact...

Starting Friday, the 21st of Aug. we will begin contacting U.S. Marshall's and the FBI concerning the lack of response to the Criminal Complaints sent to U.S. Attorneys.
In addition, we will begin to contact your State's bureau of Investigation, Sheriff's and where applicable, Constables to demand arrest of those Senators and Representatives in your State who are now guilty of
MISPRISION OF TREASON!
Those of you who sent the Criminal Complaints to your US Atty's need to now follow that up with these demands.
Everyone else can work with your State officials and demand the same concerning your US Senators and Representatives in the US Congress.

FDR is teh sux0r, too.

I can't wait for NBC to produce a forged birth certificate proving Obama wasn't born in the US and then use the "Fake but Accurate" line of thinking. Any day now our fair and balanced right wing hinged media will do this.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
We'll be waiting for a while, RV.

For Comar, FAIL=IGNORE.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 11:46:04 AM

Tomorrow, in fact...

MISPRISION OF TREASON!

FDR is teh sux0r, too.

I can't wait for NBC to produce a forged birth certificate proving Obama wasn't born in the US and then use the "Fake but Accurate" line of thinking. Any day now our fair and balanced right wing hinged media will do this.

I think you mean CBS.

My Lord. You can't even get your own ideological shibboleths right.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on August 20, 2009, 11:50:07 AM
I think you mean CBS.

No, he means NBC.  See, NBC is owned by GE which owns ultra-left MSNBC.  Further, GE has come under some serious Faux News (We Opine, You Supine) bashing of late, ostensibly for their backing of MSNBC and the NBC two days in the Obama White House puff piece.

Rather is gone.  NBC is now the target.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-et-cable15-2009aug15,0,2179965.story

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 20, 2009, 11:52:14 AM
I think you mean CBS.

No, he means NBC.  See, NBC is owned by GE which owns ultra-left MSNBC.  Further, GE has come under some serious Faux News (We Opine, You Supine) bashing of late, ostensibly for their backing of MSNBC and the NBC two days in the Obama White House puff piece.

Rather is gone.  NBC is now the target.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-et-cable15-2009aug15,0,2179965.story

Disagree.  Any "forged document" jokes should be directed at CBS in order to work properly.

At any rate, the joke is DRLP http://blog.robballen.com/2009/07/28/p3639-breaking-news-shocking-proof-that-obama-was-not.post
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
My talking points are always proved wrong on the simple whim because you guys say so. Its a game that has been played on this site for years. The funny thing is you guys aren't the deciders on what is true or not true. Some of you are still in the fantasy world that the media isn't biased and hell that its right wing dominated. if you can't wrap your head around that simple fact you will invent your own reality when it suits you.

Even when  MSNBC pulls shit like this....

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/19/unreal-msnbc-edits-clip-of-man-with-gun-at-obama-rally-to-support-racism-narrative/

Or the numerous other examples i have show you guys. Each and every single one is dismissed as being nothing.

I know people that have used the VA system, my own dad used it. Slow, lousy, and incompetent help is the general consensus. Waiting for the government to approve procedures took too damn long when they could go to a private physician and get it done in days.

But by all means lets put a system in place like it and when it doesn't turn out to be the rosy perfect picture the Democrats painted it to be, we will already be fucked and cant get rid of it. It may be a shittier system than our present one but damn it the Democrats got health care for all, well except those millions that aren't covered by the present bill and all those poor people that will be cut from programs because the government cant pay for it. Why exactly would we be spending a trillion or two for that again?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 12:01:06 PM
I know people that have used the VA system, my own dad used it. Slow, lousy, and incompetent help is the general consensus. Waiting for the government to approve procedures took too damn long when they could go to a private physician and get it done in days.

You're an ignorant slut, MikeC.

QuoteIn the latest independent survey, 81 percent of VHA hospital patients express satisfaction with the care they receive, compared to 77 percent of Medicare and Medicaid patients.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

"Tell your statistics to shut up." - Charlie Brown
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 11:46:04 AM

Tomorrow, in fact...

MISPRISION OF TREASON!

FDR is teh sux0r, too.

I think you mean CBS.

I am well aware it was Dan Rather and CBS. I just went with NBC because they are pretty good lately at manufacturing news to fit a narrative. And since the media is so heavily dominated by the right, a network with these skills will be producing a fake Obama birth certificate any minute now and running it on prime time news. They already got no problem calling white people racists for carrying guns to protests and then showing a video of a guy carrying an assualt rifle. Ummm but they didnt show his face, he was black and a Obama supporter. But shhhhhhhh white people are angry at a black guy as President, can't be his policies and how he lied to get their votes.

It's the narrative that the protests are angry mobs of racist right wingers. Carrying on in the fine tradition of CBS with "Fake But Accurate" reporting.

How about some real reporting on a black conservative getting beaten by SEIU union thugs? No? Doesnt fit the narrative, liberals couldn't possibly fling racial slurs and beat up a person just because they don't agree with him. NAACP and ACLU agree also, no one gives a fuck when a conservative is beaten.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 11:32:14 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/20/pho.doctor.shortage/index.html

QuoteToday, 97 percent of Massachusetts residents have health insurance, the highest in the country. But less publicized are the unintended consequences that the influx of half a million newly insured patients has had on an unprepared primary care system.

The Massachusetts Medical Society reported that the average wait time for a
Quotenew patient looking for a primary care doctor ranged from 36 to 50 days
, with almost half of internal medicine physicians closing their doors entirely to new patients. And when you consider that Massachusetts already has the highest concentration of doctors nationwide, wait times will likely be worse in other, less physician-abundant parts of the country, should universal coverage be enacted federally.

When patients are forced to wait weeks to obtain medical care, they inevitably find their way into the emergency department for treatment that ordinarily can be handled in a doctor's office. Indeed, since health reform was passed, according to state data provided to the Boston Globe, Massachusetts emergency rooms have reported a 7 percent increase in volume, which markedly inflates costs when you consider that emergency room treatment can be up to 10 times more expensive than an office visit for the same ailment.

Alwyn Cassil, a spokeswoman for the nonpartisan Center for Studying Health System Change, told HealthDay News that expanding coverage without improving access to care is a "recipe for failure," as well as unsustainable, "because it will just bankrupt us."

QuoteMassachusetts is finding out just how difficult it is to fiscally maintain universal coverage. In part due to soaring health costs, the state Legislature has proposed reducing health benefits for 30,000 legal immigrants and cutting funding to inner-city hospitals like Boston Medical Center, which, according to the Boston Globe, may "force it to slash programs and jeopardize care for thousands of poverty-stricken families."

Thats the future of free health care for the entire country. Read about what is going on with the doctors in that state. Not exactly an improvement from our current situation, unless you like our nation bankrupt by the costs, and having to reduce services to just keep it running. Oh wait were already 1.8 trillion in the hole this year under Obama, were already fucked, whats another 1 or 2 trillion. I guess when the nation is already bankrupt its a good time to spend even more money.

http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/24067.html

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 12:01:06 PM
But by all means lets put a system in place like it and when it doesn't turn out to be the rosy perfect picture the Democrats painted it to be, we will already be fucked and cant get rid of it. It may be a shittier system than our present one but damn it the Democrats got health care for all, well except those millions that aren't covered by the present bill and all those poor people that will be cut from programs because the government cant pay for it. Why exactly would we be spending a trillion or two for that again?

1) Point me to where anyone is proposing to replace our current system with one run wholly by the government, such that "we" will be "fucked" and unable to "get rid of it" or otherwise opt out (by, say, opting to buy private insurance instead).

2) Explain what you mean when your dark vision of the future suggests the poor "will be cut from programs because the government cant pay for it." For starters... What programs? Medicaid? Which poor people? Those who already can't afford insurance under our current system?

3) Regarding the "millions that aren't covered by the present bill"... Which "present bill"? And what does it mean to say they "aren't covered"? Will they, too, be "fucked" when any one of the various hypothetical public options being considered turn out to be horribly popular trainwrecks like the VA?

Feel free to respond at your own leisure.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on August 20, 2009, 12:13:14 PM
They already got no problem calling white people racists for carrying guns to protests and then showing a video of a guy carrying an assualt rifle. Ummm but they didnt show his face, he was black and a Obama supporter.

Ummm he was black and a Ron Paul supporter, you simp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GiXzpfGhA

Editted for HOLY SHIT... Check out the label over the Ron Paulite camera guy around 1:58