News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,291 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Has anyone read MikeC's book? It's called I'm a Fucking Troll and No One Can Stop Me.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slak on August 20, 2009, 12:40:38 PM
Has anyone read MikeC's book? It's called I'm a Fucking Troll and No One Can Stop Me.

Chapter 1: Say Shit To Start Shit
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Chapter 2: How CT made his MikeC character so real.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Chapter 3: Statfaggotry is Not Just for Sports: Rely on anecdotal evidence that supports conclusions you already reached long ago.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
"How about some real reporting on a black conservative getting beaten by SEIU union thugs? No? Doesnt fit the narrative, liberals couldn't possibly fling racial slurs and beat up a person just because they don't agree with him. NAACP and ACLU agree also, no one gives a fuck when a conservative is beaten"

Hate to burst your bubble, Mr. Dining Room Table, but SEIU is dominated by minorities and females.  Thugs are in the minority.  Can you even say or write the word "union" without adding the word "thug"?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 20, 2009, 12:00:35 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 20, 2009, 11:52:14 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on August 20, 2009, 11:50:07 AM
I think you mean CBS.

My Lord. You can't even get your own ideological shibboleths right.
No, he means NBC.  See, NBC is owned by GE which owns ultra-left MSNBC.  Further, GE has come under some serious Faux News (We Opine, You Supine) bashing of late, ostensibly for their backing of MSNBC and the NBC two days in the Obama White House puff piece.

Rather is gone.  NBC is now the target.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-et-cable15-2009aug15,0,2179965.story

Disagree.  Any "forged document" jokes should be directed at CBS in order to work properly.

Oh.  You want the joke to make sense?   See, Comar was simply manufacturing a post-joke to fit a narrative.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
We'll see how the "Cash for Clunkers" program plays out, but a co-worker who has well-known financial issues and has been driving assorted clunkers to work since she started here four years ago (she's had tow-trucks AND Repo men take her various vehicles out of our parking lot) rolled in to work yesterday in a brand new car. She was bragging what a good deal she got. We now have a pool on how long she'll have it.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dave B on August 20, 2009, 02:48:26 PM
We'll see how the "Cash for Clunkers" program plays out, but a co-worker who has well-known financial issues and has been driving assorted clunkers to work since she started here four years ago (she's had tow-trucks AND Repo men take her various vehicles out of our parking lot) rolled in to work yesterday in a brand new car. She was bragging what a good deal she got. We now have a pool on how long she'll have it.

What does this have to with cash-for-clunkers?  She found some lender willing to lend her money.  Good for her?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

So, to recap...

• The PDB "Bin Laden Determined To Attack Within US" proved the GOP lied about not having any warnings about 9/11.
  • Letting Bin Laden get away at Tora Bora proved they lied about wanting him "Dead or Alive".
  • The Rockefeller Report proved they lied about manipulating intelligence regarding Iraq.
  • Ridge's admissions prove they lied about terror threats.
  • The Rove memos are proving they lied about firing US attorneys for not prosecuting Democrats.

But they swear to God they're telling us the TRUTH on health care!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on August 21, 2009, 07:44:51 AM

So, to recap...

• The PDB "Bin Laden Determined To Attack Within US" proved the GOP lied about not having any warnings about 9/11.
  • Letting Bin Laden get away at Tora Bora proved they lied about wanting him "Dead or Alive".
  • The Rockefeller Report proved they lied about manipulating intelligence regarding Iraq.
  • The Rove memos are proving they lied about firing US attorneys for not prosecuting Democrats.

No, but it shows that Government can't be trusted.  Well, at least when it's being run by the GOP types.

Can you imagine if a GOP-led government traded arms for hostages?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 21, 2009, 07:58:20 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 21, 2009, 07:44:51 AM

So, to recap...

No, but it shows that Government can't be trusted.  Well, at least when it's being run by the GOP types.

Can you imagine if a GOP-led government traded arms for hostages?

the Party of Reagan would NEVER negotiate with terrorists!
TIME TO POST!

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on August 20, 2009, 05:01:46 PM
Quote from: Dave B on August 20, 2009, 02:48:26 PM

What does this have to with cash-for-clunkers?  She found some lender willing to lend her money.  Good for her?

And how are all those people who "found some lender willing to lend (them) money" for a house they couldn't afford or didn't have good credit doing now that they're facing foreclosure?

"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Wasn't sure where to put this... but it's clear to me that certain denizens of this here site will be moving south.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iP1GlMCOzYSi8kbAUY1lLDdqc4vAD9A763HO0
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on August 21, 2009, 10:26:53 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this... but it's clear to me that certain denizens of this here site will be moving south.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iP1GlMCOzYSi8kbAUY1lLDdqc4vAD9A763HO0

Oleg, I smell a road trip!

It smells like Otto's jacket.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on August 21, 2009, 10:31:26 AM
Quote from: morpheus on August 21, 2009, 10:26:53 AM

Oleg, I smell a road trip!

It smells like Otto's jacket.kneecap

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.