News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,288 )

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread
« Reply #2295 on: September 24, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
Quote from: World B Free on September 24, 2009, 09:53:28 AM
Quote from: Jon on September 24, 2009, 09:31:22 AM
Um...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbzG_BlkG2Hfc818EPRRn1bBlP6gD9ATASJ00

He was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky.

Can't say that I'm shocked by this.

The hillbillies don't much like Gubment-types pokin' ner noses around where they ain't welcome.

I have a theory:  maybe the Kentucky hillbillly rubes have no idea of what a Census is.  Maybe they saw this guys as a threat to their meth lab.  I wouldn't put it past them.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread
« Reply #2296 on: September 24, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on September 24, 2009, 10:25:14 AM
Um...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbzG_BlkG2Hfc818EPRRn1bBlP6gD9ATASJ00

He was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky.

The hillbillies don't much like Gubment-types pokin' ner noses around where they ain't welcome.

I have a theory:  maybe the Kentucky hillbillly rubes have no idea of what a Census is.  Maybe they saw this guys as a threat to their meth lab.  I wouldn't put it past them.

Or, this.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2297 on: September 24, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 24, 2009, 10:03:55 AM
Um...

Um... I'm not sure how anyone who's read this thread page could be surprised by this...

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=6402.msg192162#msg192162

You know I don't like to read, commie.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2298 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »
Quote from: Jon on September 24, 2009, 10:43:04 AM
Um...

Um... I'm not sure how anyone who's read this thread page could be surprised by this...

Scorekeepers, is that a FACE or a DRLP?  I need clarification for my logs.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2299 on: September 24, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 24, 2009, 11:37:22 AM
Um...

So should I feel like a common TEC or a lowly Internet Chuck?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2300 on: September 24, 2009, 01:01:42 PM »
Quote from: Jon on September 24, 2009, 12:21:00 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 24, 2009, 11:37:22 AM
Um...

So should I feel like a common TEC or a lowly Internet Chuck?

You should feel like a shitty Baldwin.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2301 on: September 24, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »
Michael Ledeen (Iran-Contra alumnus, all-around war-monger and alleged Stonecutter crony) on Obama, I assume in response to Obama's UN address...

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NmU0OWViYjEzMWY3ZTZmNDU2NTBiNmE5YjkyYWY1YjA=

QuoteIs Obama Naïve?

I don't think so. I think that he rather likes tyrants and dislikes America.

A strong start!

QuoteI think he'd like to be more powerful, I think he is trying to get control over as much of our lives as he can, so that he can put an end to the annoying tumult of our public life. As when he said (about health care) to the Congress, "Okay, you've talked enough, now it's time to do the right thing (my thing)." And he's trying to end American power in the outside world. He's saying "I'm going to stop us, before we kill again."

Interesting use of quotation marks there.

QuoteThere is nothing unusual about elitist hatred of freedom. Back in the 18th century, when book publishing really got going, British authors were infuriated that they had to submit to the judgment of a marketplace. They didn't want to be judged by people who were obviously inferior to them, and there was a great rage among the intelligentsia, including some very famous men. And in modern times, we can all name famous intellectuals who fawned all over Mussolini, Stalin, Fidel, and even Hitler.

Peas in a pod, those guys.

Hey... Remember that time Hitler swore off German exceptionalism by saying he was "going to stop us, before we kill again"?

QuoteAmerican politics are very fractious, and always have been. Leaders are constantly frustrated, and some of them come to yearn for an end to our freedom. They think they know best, they just want to tell us what to do and have us shut up and do it. I think Obama is one of them. He's not naïve. It's different. He doesn't like the way things work here, he thinks he can do much better, and he's possessed of the belief that America has done a lot of terrible things in the world, and should be prevented from doing such things ever again. The two convictions mesh perfectly. It's The Best and the Brightest run amok.

Democratic leaders' envy of tyrants' power can be understood. But it can't be forgiven.

For his part, of course, Ledeen doesn't envy the fascist regimes' power.

He just envies the fascist movement's revolutionary will to "creative destruction."
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2303 on: September 24, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 24, 2009, 08:09:38 PM
you towel head biatches

And... Nativist Yeti is back, folks.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2304 on: September 24, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »
Let's roll those jump to conclusions mats back up for a moment.

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/uncategorized/suicide-not-ruled-out-for-dead-census-worker-he-was-in-contact-with-the-ground/

Quote1) Kentucky state police have not ruled out the possibility that the death was a suicide or even that it was accidental, according to police spokesman Don Trosper.

2) His death has been ruled "asphyxia," Trosper said in an interview. "There was a rope around his neck. It was attached to a tree," Trosper continued, adding this intriguing detail: "He was in contact with the ground."

That raises the possibilty that the cause of death was not hanging. Asked if this were possible, Trosper said: "Nothing is being ruled out."

3) Trosper said the initial AP story on the death contains "flaws and errors." That means it's possible that the AP's claim, based on an anonymous source, that he had the word "fed" scrawled on his chest could be false. Asked if that were the case, Trosper declined to comment.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/dead_census_worker_was_warned_to_be_careful_in_rur.php

QuoteBill Sparkman was warned about the danger of going into rural parts of Kentucky to conduct Census interviews, a retired state trooper who knew him told TPMmuckraker.

Gilbert Acciardo, who ran an after-school program at a southeastern Kentucky high-school where Sparkman was a substitute teacher, said that when Sparkman -- a Florida native -- first started doing the Census work, "I said, you're going into rural Kentucky, isolated areas. Be careful over there -- people may not understand that you're there to gather statistics."

Sparkman was found dead recently in a remote part of the Daniel Boone National Forest.

Acciardo made clear that his warning was prompted by the area's isolated nature -- he said cell-phone reception is often lacking -- rather than being an explicit reference to anti-government sentiment, or to the danger of coming upon marijuana growing or meth labs.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2305 on: September 24, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 24, 2009, 10:32:10 PM
Let's roll those jump to conclusions mats back up for a moment.

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/uncategorized/suicide-not-ruled-out-for-dead-census-worker-he-was-in-contact-with-the-ground/

Quote1) Kentucky state police have not ruled out the possibility that the death was a suicide or even that it was accidental, according to police spokesman Don Trosper.

2) His death has been ruled "asphyxia," Trosper said in an interview. "There was a rope around his neck. It was attached to a tree," Trosper continued, adding this intriguing detail: "He was in contact with the ground."

That raises the possibilty that the cause of death was not hanging. Asked if this were possible, Trosper said: "Nothing is being ruled out."

3) Trosper said the initial AP story on the death contains "flaws and errors." That means it's possible that the AP's claim, based on an anonymous source, that he had the word "fed" scrawled on his chest could be false. Asked if that were the case, Trosper declined to comment.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/dead_census_worker_was_warned_to_be_careful_in_rur.php

QuoteBill Sparkman was warned about the danger of going into rural parts of Kentucky to conduct Census interviews, a retired state trooper who knew him told TPMmuckraker.

Gilbert Acciardo, who ran an after-school program at a southeastern Kentucky high-school where Sparkman was a substitute teacher, said that when Sparkman -- a Florida native -- first started doing the Census work, "I said, you're going into rural Kentucky, isolated areas. Be careful over there -- people may not understand that you're there to gather statistics."

Sparkman was found dead recently in a remote part of the Daniel Boone National Forest.

Acciardo made clear that his warning was prompted by the area's isolated nature -- he said cell-phone reception is often lacking -- rather than being an explicit reference to anti-government sentiment, or to the danger of coming upon marijuana growing or meth labs.

Yay.  That's where I go rock climbing all the time.  Hopefully, this will keep the crowds away.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2307 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:56 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on September 25, 2009, 07:47:43 AM
Don't fuck with Springfield you towel head biatches: http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09/man-accused-of-plotting-to-bomb-springfield-courthouse.html?track=email-alert-breakingnews

'MERICAAAAA, FUCK YEAH!

"When he said his name was Talib, I thought, uh-oh, you only have to add an 'a' and an 'n' to that and you know what you get," she said.

Good thing we nipped the Natalib in the bud.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2308 on: September 25, 2009, 08:43:31 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 24, 2009, 08:42:50 PM
you towel head biatches

Did the hayseed not catch on to the fact that the guy who tried to set off the bomb was an 'merican? (He's the one on the left, Yeti)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2309 on: September 25, 2009, 08:55:05 AM »
Quote from: R-V on September 25, 2009, 08:43:31 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 24, 2009, 08:42:50 PM
you towel head biatches

Did the hayseed not catch on to the fact that the guy who tried to set off the bomb was an 'merican? (He's the one on the left, Yeti)

It'd be funnier if he was fatter.