News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,322 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread
« Reply #2340 on: September 30, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »
Diplomacy has never—not once—accomplished a thing other than to cede Czechoslovakia to Hitler.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread
« Reply #2341 on: September 30, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on September 30, 2009, 04:05:56 PM
So whats Obama going to do about Iran? He has been playing nice wanting to talk to them knowing they had a secret nuclear facility on a military base inside a mountain.

We pissed off the Polish and Chezks over missle defense only to see Iran launch a missile with a 1200 mile range so we can get the Russians on board with sanctions. The Russians will never agree to sanctions on Iran and will continue to use that angle to get whatever they want out of Obama. They already got missile defense shut down just because they said they "might" be open to sanctions if the political process fails.

Obama gave a "firm" deadline at the G8 summit, for the Iranians to negotiate about their nuclear programs. That date was September 10th and the Iranians blew off Obama. Obama is giving a "firm" deadline of December now.

Gee what happens when Iran blows that off too? Do we send an angry E-mail saying we mean it this time?

Were going to talk, the Iranians are going to act like they want to talk, nothing is going to get done but a nuclear bomb being built. Russians aren't going to help and neither are the Chinese.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously.

I'm pretty sure the Reagan administration's actions with Iran pretty much means you have no ground here, and never will.

Iran isn't nearly the nuclear threat that Pakistan is, and our being asleep at the wheel on that for the past 8 years is the reason.

So go back into that little hole you slithered out of, until you get an original thought.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
DPD

I'm pretty sure this has absolutely nothing to do with my pal Rupert's sizable financial interests in China.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on October 01, 2009, 08:44:28 AM

DPD

I'm pretty sure this has absolutely nothing to do with my pal Rupert's sizable dinancial interests in China.

I dinancialed on some Chinese the other day. That sweet and sour chicken is delicious.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Marjory Keek on October 01, 2009, 09:33:56 AM

DPD

I'm pretty sure this has absolutely nothing to do with my pal Rupert's sizable dinancial interests in China.

I dinancialed on some Chinese the other day. That sweet and sour chicken is delicious.

What do you want from me? I'm not a college grad.
TIME TO POST!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2345 on: October 01, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »
Quote from: Marjory Keek on October 01, 2009, 09:33:56 AM

DPD

Left over from the Ming Dinanci?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
QuoteShut the fuck up. Seriously.

I'm pretty sure the Reagan administration's actions with Iran pretty much means you have no ground here, and never will.

Iran isn't nearly the nuclear threat that Pakistan is, and our being asleep at the wheel on that for the past 8 years is the reason.

So go back into that little hole you slithered out of, until you get an original thought.

Awww you gonna make me? Why don't you get your lazy liberal ass on an airplane to Iowa and make me shut up just like Obama taught you. Bring some ACORN people and SEIU people along also.

Isn't this the part where we play internet tough guy and who has the biggest dick? Whats a matter you can take 8 years of back slapping on Bush but little old me mentions stuff and you suddenly get pissed off? Awwww awwww lets cry for the fucking baby of Desipio.

Did i mention i love using your guys tactics of positing to expose your hypocritical standards. Its fucking brilliant how you guys walk into it each and every time. Much like walking into an ACORN office and finding criminal activity.

Whenever i need a good laugh from a bunch of hypocrites i come here and post. The faux outrage is really touching.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 09:57:30 AM

Awww you gonna make me? Why don't you get your lazy liberal ass on an airplane to Iowa and make me shut up just like Obama taught you. Bring some ACORN people and SEIU people along also.

Isn't this the part where we play internet tough guy and who has the biggest dick? Whats a matter you can take 8 years of back slapping on Bush but little old me mentions stuff and you suddenly get pissed off? Awwww awwww lets cry for the fucking baby of Desipio.

Did i mention i love using your guys tactics of positing to expose your hypocritical standards. Its fucking brilliant how you guys walk into it each and every time. Much like walking into an ACORN office and finding criminal activity.

Whenever i need a good laugh from a bunch of hypocrites i come here and post. The faux outrage is really touching.

I think you've become officially unhinged.  Say hi to the men in the white coats, you batshit retard.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club

This should end well

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

They're always so damn cute when they first get their keyboard muscles.
TIME TO POST!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Careful.  You guys are walking right into it.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Did i mention i love using your guys tactics of positing to expose your hypocritical standards. Its fucking brilliant how you guys walk into it each and every time.

I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say here.

We walk into exposing the hypocrisy of our standards each and every time he uses our tactics of positing?

Anyone have any clue?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Don't do it, Fork. You'd be much better served by flying in to OMA, renting a car, and driving the 90 miles north. If you choose a direct flight in to SUX, anticipate paying a hefty premium for the convenience.

World B Free

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on October 02, 2009, 10:06:15 AM

Don't do it, Fork. You'd be much better served by flying in to OMA, renting a car, and driving the 90 miles north. If you choose a direct flight in to SUX, anticipate paying a hefty premium for the convenience.

Everyone knows that flight hasn't been invented in Iowa yet.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: World B Free on October 02, 2009, 10:08:51 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on October 02, 2009, 10:06:15 AM

Everyone knows that flight hasn't been invented in Iowa yet.

Maybe, but they've got the crashing part down pretty well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_232
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Music_Died

And the burn.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303823,00.html

QuoteSIOUX CITY, Iowa —  City leaders have scrapped plans to do away with the Sioux Gateway Airport's unflattering three-letter identifier — SUX — and instead have made it the centerpiece of the airport's new marketing campaign.

The code, used by pilots and airports worldwide and printed on tickets and luggage tags, will be used on T-shirts and caps sporting the airport's new slogan, "FLY SUX." It also forms the address of the airport's redesigned Web site — www.flysux.com.

Sioux City officials petitioned the Federal Aviation Administration to change the code in 1988 and 2002. At one point, the FAA offered the city five alternatives — GWU, GYO, GYT, SGV and GAY — but airport trustees turned them down.