News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,281 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Obama cost us the Olympics.

Great.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
You got to love it when an arguement starts with "Shut the fuck up, Seriously" and ends with "So go back into that little hole you slithered out of, until you get an original thought."

Such a convincing arguement. Are you still going to make me shut up Fork? Please explain to Desipio how your going to accomplish this. I am going to go with the, your a fucking pussy who wont do a damn thing. I am sure you will come back with, "Your a waste of my time." Which is just pussy talk for "I can't do anything."

What did that post hope to accomplish? That i would be scared and run away? That i would finally see the light and be a Democrat Obama worshipper and live in fairy tale land? Ahhh yes because any good arguement starts with "Shut the fuck up." I just want you to make me since this is clearly what you want since you typed it first.

You wanted a message board fight and I am playing along. Its fun to get phoney outrage and ignore the issue at hand. If ACORN was the political arm of Republicans there would be 50 pages of comments but since its Democrat none of you want to talk about it. I bring up one of the first foriegn policy issues of Obama and still you don't want to comment on it. If you have nothing to say about the issue then don't say anything. Reagan has nothing to do with Iran now, and neither does Pakistan. Obama wants to talk to Iran and get them to stop, which is a pipe dream. The only course of action to stop them from getting nuclear weapons is airstrikes and that might not even accomplish the objective. All you have to do to understand the Irans is listen to their own negotiator Hassan Rowhani....

QuoteThe man who for two years led Iran's nuclear negotiations has laid out in unprecedented detail how the regime took advantage of talks with Britain, France and Germany to forge ahead with its secret atomic programme.

In a speech to a closed meeting of leading Islamic clerics and academics, Hassan Rowhani, who headed talks with the so-called EU3 until last year, revealed how Teheran played for time and tried to dupe the West after its secret nuclear programme was uncovered by the Iranian opposition in 2002.

He boasted that while talks were taking place in Teheran, Iran was able to complete the installation of equipment for conversion of yellowcake - a key stage in the nuclear fuel process - at its Isfahan plant but at the same time convince European diplomats that nothing was afoot.

"From the outset, the Americans kept telling the Europeans, 'The Iranians are lying and deceiving you and they have not told you everything.' The Europeans used to respond, 'We trust them'," he said.

Revelation of Mr Rowhani's remarks comes at an awkward moment for the Iranian government, ahead of a meeting tomorrow of the United Nations' atomic watchdog, which must make a fresh assessment of Iran's banned nuclear operations

This was in 2006. We had been aware of a secret new facility located inside a mountain on a military base that Iran reluctantly admitted it had during the G20. Our intelligence services believe there may be other secret facilities. I think Iran has had enough chances to come clean, will Obama have the balls to pull the trigger on them? I don't think he will. And we have discussed on this site whether Iran would actually nuke Israel or any other nation before. My belief is Iran would do everything in its power to destroy Israel. So we should do everything in our power to stop them before we get to that point. Tough decisions are ahead for Obama, he can't just vote present and do nothing. Well he can, he is dithering on Afghanistan where his generals are asking for 40,000 more troops ASAP.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 10:45:41 AM
You got to love it when an arguement starts with "Shut the fuck up, Seriously" and ends with "So go back into that little hole you slithered out of, until you get an original thought."

Such a convincing arguement. Are you still going to make me shut up Fork? Please explain to Desipio how your going to accomplish this. I am going to go with the, your a fucking pussy who wont do a damn thing. I am sure you will come back with, "Your a waste of my time." Which is just pussy talk for "I can't do anything."

What did that post hope to accomplish? That i would be scared and run away? That i would finally see the light and be a Democrat Obama worshipper and live in fairy tale land? Ahhh yes because any good arguement starts with "Shut the fuck up." I just want you to make me since this is clearly what you want since you typed it first.

You wanted a message board fight and I am playing along. Its fun to get phoney outrage and ignore the issue at hand. If ACORN was the political arm of Republicans there would be 50 pages of comments but since its Democrat none of you want to talk about it. I bring up one of the first foriegn policy issues of Obama and still you don't want to comment on it. If you have nothing to say about the issue then don't say anything. Reagan has nothing to do with Iran now, and neither does Pakistan. Obama wants to talk to Iran and get them to stop, which is a pipe dream. The only course of action to stop them from getting nuclear weapons is airstrikes and that might not even accomplish the objective. All you have to do to understand the Irans is listen to their own negotiator Hassan Rowhani....

QuoteThe man who for two years led Iran's nuclear negotiations has laid out in unprecedented detail how the regime took advantage of talks with Britain, France and Germany to forge ahead with its secret atomic programme.

In a speech to a closed meeting of leading Islamic clerics and academics, Hassan Rowhani, who headed talks with the so-called EU3 until last year, revealed how Teheran played for time and tried to dupe the West after its secret nuclear programme was uncovered by the Iranian opposition in 2002.

He boasted that while talks were taking place in Teheran, Iran was able to complete the installation of equipment for conversion of yellowcake - a key stage in the nuclear fuel process - at its Isfahan plant but at the same time convince European diplomats that nothing was afoot.

"From the outset, the Americans kept telling the Europeans, 'The Iranians are lying and deceiving you and they have not told you everything.' The Europeans used to respond, 'We trust them'," he said.

Revelation of Mr Rowhani's remarks comes at an awkward moment for the Iranian government, ahead of a meeting tomorrow of the United Nations' atomic watchdog, which must make a fresh assessment of Iran's banned nuclear operations

This was in 2006. We had been aware of a secret new facility located inside a mountain on a military base that Iran reluctantly admitted it had during the G20. Our intelligence services believe there may be other secret facilities. I think Iran has had enough chances to come clean, will Obama have the balls to pull the trigger on them? I don't think he will. And we have discussed on this site whether Iran would actually nuke Israel or any other nation before. My belief is Iran would do everything in its power to destroy Israel. So we should do everything in our power to stop them before we get to that point. Tough decisions are ahead for Obama, he can't just vote present and do nothing. Well he can, he is dithering on Afghanistan where his generals are asking for 40,000 more troops ASAP.

I love how you can't have a political debate without rubbing those right-wing G-spots of ACORN and SEIU.

Get off those fucking hobbyhorses and maybe we can talk.

Until then, go fellate Irving Kristol's rotting neoconservative corpse, you fascist douche.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 02, 2009, 10:49:41 AM

I love how you can't have a political debate without rubbing those right-wing G-spots of ACORN and SEIU.

Until then, go fellate Irving Kristol's rotting neoconservative corpse, you fascist douche.

I liked it better before you changed it from "cunt".
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
I think Iran has had enough chances to come clean, will Obama have the balls to pull the trigger on them? I don't think he will.

I bet you'd have the balls to pull that trigger. You're a man.

Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 10:45:41 AMMy belief is Iran would do everything in its power to destroy Israel.

This may surprise you, but your personal "belief" about the strategic intentions of a nation of 75 million with an incredibly complex polity over 6,000 miles away is worth pretty much jack shit.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
My belief is Iran would do everything in its power to destroy Israel. So we should do everything in our power to stop them before we get to that point.

It's funny because Israel almost certainly has undeclared nuclear weapons as well.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on October 02, 2009, 10:57:27 AM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 02, 2009, 10:49:41 AM

I liked it better before you changed it from "cunt".

I didn't want it to be too harsh.  But again, he brings it on himself.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
well Gil ACORN is a pretty big deal. Skirting tax law, embezzling money, voter fraud, child prostitution are not big deals?

This is the part where I will just paint with a huge brush even though it may not encompass all liberals but makes liberals look bad.

Look at the child prostitution angle and how ACORN employees raised almost zero concern about that. How does one get that mind set? The Roman Polanski stuff going on now, drugged and raped a 13 year old girl and liberal press and Hollywood people rush to his defense. Kevin Jennings the White House "safe schools Czar" violated Massachusetts state law when a 15 year old student admitted to sexual acts with an adult at a bus station and didnt report it to anyone.

One would come to believe liberals dont give a flying fuck about children. There pet ACORN has no problems about Child Prostitution. The liberal elite don't care about a a child being raped, and Obamas safe school guy doesnt think anything was wrong back then when a child was essentially raped by an adult. Does the moral compass ever flick on for these people?

I am sure you are disgusted with the behavior of these people and I am sure none of you condone anything these people have done. Thats why ACORN needs to be investigated even if nothing else was wrong, on that one issue alone. Polanksi needs to serve his prison time and not run away, and Kevin Jennings is probably another Czar about to resign.

But you throw children and everything else ACORN has been involved in together and they needed to be shutdown. The investigation by sites like Big Hollywood and Big Government are turning up evidence every day of the way ACORN was run. Who ran it, who has ties to it in the Obama administraion, where the money is going, and who is getting the money. They got investigations going on in New York with the Worker Families Party which is nothing more than a front for ACORN to help Democrats.

Then you got the whole angle of how ACORN was involved in the Housing bust with high risk loans to people who couldn't pay for it. There are many articles detailing how ACORN would basically blackmail banks into issueing these high risk loans or risk being involved in a criminal suit of racism against them. Most times banks would just pay ACORN hush money so they didn't have them accusing them of being racist lenders.

ACORN has their fingers in a whole lot of shit, and its all being slowly unraveled. Its really fascinating to watch it come apart. Its like watching a mob family being taking apart one piece at a time. It may not be a big deal to Democrats, because its probably fucking embarrassing a liberal organization like this go tits up, but its a big deal to people who value election law, tax law, protecting children, hell just following laws in general. ACORN aint above that, and no crimes justify the means in this case.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 11:24:33 AM
well Gil ACORN is a pretty big deal. Skirting tax law, embezzling money, voter fraud, child prostitution are not big deals?

This is the part where I will just paint with a huge brush even though it may not encompass all liberals but makes liberals look bad.

Look at the child prostitution angle and how ACORN employees raised almost zero concern about that. How does one get that mind set? The Roman Polanski stuff going on now, drugged and raped a 13 year old girl and liberal press and Hollywood people rush to his defense. Kevin Jennings the White House "safe schools Czar" violated Massachusetts state law when a 15 year old student admitted to sexual acts with an adult at a bus station and didnt report it to anyone.

One would come to believe liberals dont give a flying fuck about children. There pet ACORN has no problems about Child Prostitution. The liberal elite don't care about a a child being raped, and Obamas safe school guy doesnt think anything was wrong back then when a child was essentially raped by an adult. Does the moral compass ever flick on for these people?

I am sure you are disgusted with the behavior of these people and I am sure none of you condone anything these people have done. Thats why ACORN needs to be investigated even if nothing else was wrong, on that one issue alone. Polanksi needs to serve his prison time and not run away, and Kevin Jennings is probably another Czar about to resign.

But you throw children and everything else ACORN has been involved in together and they needed to be shutdown. The investigation by sites like Big Hollywood and Big Government are turning up evidence every day of the way ACORN was run. Who ran it, who has ties to it in the Obama administraion, where the money is going, and who is getting the money. They got investigations going on in New York with the Worker Families Party which is nothing more than a front for ACORN to help Democrats.

Then you got the whole angle of how ACORN was involved in the Housing bust with high risk loans to people who couldn't pay for it. There are many articles detailing how ACORN would basically blackmail banks into issueing these high risk loans or risk being involved in a criminal suit of racism against them. Most times banks would just pay ACORN hush money so they didn't have them accusing them of being racist lenders.

ACORN has their fingers in a whole lot of shit, and its all being slowly unraveled. Its really fascinating to watch it come apart. Its like watching a mob family being taking apart one piece at a time. It may not be a big deal to Democrats, because its probably fucking embarrassing a liberal organization like this go tits up, but its a big deal to people who value election law, tax law, protecting children, hell just following laws in general. ACORN aint above that, and no crimes justify the means in this case.

I'm with MikeC on this one, voter fraud and child prostitution are the my two top hotbuttons in the world today.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on October 02, 2009, 11:26:03 AM
I'm with MikeC on this one, voter fraud and child prostitution are the my two top hotbuttons in the world today.

Mike's been right on so much.  How's Kerry Wood been doing in Arizona?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
WHY WON'T OBAMA STOP RAPING ALL OUR CHILDREN?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 11:24:33 AM

Ok, let's clarify the facts here: a conservative website entrapped these people on camera.  The "offending" ACORN employees then reported it to the police once the incident was over.  That's one hell of a selection bias there.  A conservative website that had already been adament in its opposition to ACORN then goes looking for the very things it believes exists and, eureka, finds it.  I'm amazed.

Beyond that, BH is right: how is this a national priority right now?  You are simply touting this issue as a way to defeat the President, because you know damn well that if he succeeds on health care, succeeds on Afghanistan, and succeeds on the economy, you'll be sitting in political oblivion for the next ten years.  Demographics do not support the GOP and what's worse is that you know it.  So you cling to these manufactured issues in an effort to momentarily stop the political exodus from your party.

Sure, it might win you a midterm here or there, but non-white folks and the kids aren't going to be signing up for the GOP Jesus camps in droves unless the party moderates itself.

Look at examples of conservative success in Europe.  The Conservatives in the UK are resurging largely because they have rebranded themselves as moderate pragmatists, concerned more about the day-to-day needs of people rather than ideological battles.  Ditto Sarkozy's party in France and the Social Conservatives in Germany.

Otherwise, I look forward to your party becoming a fossil.  Maybe we can use it as an example when we teach our godless, socialist, Nazi, Marxist, Kenyan, TAXOLIB HOMOCRAT children what evolution is.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on October 02, 2009, 10:06:15 AM
Quote from: MikeC on October 02, 2009, 09:57:30 AM
QuoteShut the fuck up. Seriously.

I'm pretty sure the Reagan administration's actions with Iran pretty much means you have no ground here, and never will.

Iran isn't nearly the nuclear threat that Pakistan is, and our being asleep at the wheel on that for the past 8 years is the reason.

So go back into that little hole you slithered out of, until you get an original thought.

Awww you gonna make me? Why don't you get your lazy liberal ass on an airplane to Iowa and make me shut up just like Obama taught you. Bring some ACORN people and SEIU people along also.

Isn't this the part where we play internet tough guy and who has the biggest dick? Whats a matter you can take 8 years of back slapping on Bush but little old me mentions stuff and you suddenly get pissed off? Awwww awwww lets cry for the fucking baby of Desipio.

Did i mention i love using your guys tactics of positing to expose your hypocritical standards. Its fucking brilliant how you guys walk into it each and every time. Much like walking into an ACORN office and finding criminal activity.

Whenever i need a good laugh from a bunch of hypocrites i come here and post. The faux outrage is really touching.

Don't do it, Fork. You'd be much better served by flying in to OMA, renting a car, and driving the 90 miles north. If you choose a direct flight in to SUX, anticipate paying a hefty premium for the convenience.

Gee, that's too bad, I could probably use a good ass-kicking. Even if it is from Paul Blart.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 02, 2009, 11:30:31 AM

Oh shit...is Obama secretly FBI Agent Chris Saviano?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 02, 2009, 11:30:31 AM

Have you seen the way our children dress?  They're BEGGING for it.
Hire Jim Essian!