News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,335 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on October 06, 2009, 02:58:38 PM
Edit: I should clarify. I don't think "health care" is a right; I agree, it's a privilege. I do think a "functional health care market" is a right.

Oh, you've got that.  It functions so that 20% of the population cannot afford to participate.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on October 06, 2009, 02:43:39 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 06, 2009, 02:36:40 PM
Quote from: R-V on October 06, 2009, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: Brownie on October 06, 2009, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: Eli on October 06, 2009, 02:26:45 PM
Quote from: MikeC on October 06, 2009, 02:11:11 PM
just like everyone is not entitled to Health Care.

I know this viewpoint exists, but it still surprises me every time I hear it.

If one is entitled to a service without payment, the service providers are not entitled to payment for service.

Firefighters and police officers don't get paid?

I don't get fire and police protection for free.

Yet the Supreme Court has already ruled that you are not individually Constitutionally entitled to police protection due process protection against police failing to enforce a restraining order.

Specifically'd

Adding that Constitutionally guaranteed rights do not exhaust either fundamental human rights or those rights a just and good society simply sees fit to otherwise afford its members.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Fuck this thread, let's just bomb the Moon.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
For MikeC:

Quoteen·trap  (ěn-trāp')   
tr.v.   en·trapped, en·trap·ping, en·traps

1. To catch in or as if in a trap.

2a. To lure into danger, difficulty, or a compromising situation. See Synonyms at catch.

2b. To lure into performing a previously or otherwise uncontemplated illegal act.

Finally: These conservative "journalists" made the videos.  This is undeniable.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2420 on: October 06, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 06, 2009, 08:02:18 PM
This is just... simply... amazing...

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom/?artpiece_id=353

As is the director's cut...

http://www.shortpacked.com/McNaughton%20Fine%20Art.htm

Aww, yeah!

Immigrant

"Why does he have his hand up like that? There are many good people in America, they are not all Christian. I wanted him to have a look of shock when he realized where the source of America's greatness comes from as he sees Christ holding the Constitution. We live in a country were [sic] we are free to worship as we please.

That's the shit.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2421 on: October 06, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on October 06, 2009, 08:52:12 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 06, 2009, 08:02:18 PM
This is just... simply... amazing...

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom/?artpiece_id=353

As is the director's cut...

http://www.shortpacked.com/McNaughton%20Fine%20Art.htm

Aww, yeah!

Immigrant

"Why does he have his hand up like that? There are many good people in America, they are not all Christian. I wanted him to have a look of shock when he realized where the source of America's greatness comes from as he sees Christ holding the Constitution. We live in a country were [sic] we are free to worship as we please.

That's the shit.

QuoteLawyer

No, not all lawyers are like this, but there is certainly an element of the system which has made room for corruption.  He could also stand for Wall Street or the Banking System.  He is lovingly counting his hundred dollar bills.

QuoteMr. Hollywood

He represents your entertainment business in America.  It is very apparent that there is a liberal slant with Hollywood.  He looks down at the judge and pregnant woman with ridicule and amusement.

QuoteFifty Stars

Represents the fifty states of the Union.  Some stars shine brighter than others.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2422 on: October 06, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »
BTW... check out the book in the hands of the "College Student"...

http://www.amazon.com/Five-Thousand-Year-Leap-Twenty-Eight/dp/0880800046

It's Glenn Beck's favorite...

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/09/16/beck_skousen/

Quote...

Anyone who has followed Beck will recognize the book's title. Beck has been furiously promoting "The 5,000 Year Leap" for the past year, a push that peaked in March when he launched the 912 Project. That month, a new edition of "The 5,000 Year Leap," complete with a laudatory new foreword by none other than Glenn Beck, came out of nowhere to hit No. 1 on Amazon. It remained in the top 15 all summer, holding the No. 1 spot in the government category for months. The book tops Beck's 912 Project "required reading" list, and is routinely sold at 912 Project meetings where guest speakers often use it as their primary source material. At one 912 meet-up I attended in Florida, copies were stacked high on a table against the back wall, available for the 912 nice price of $15. "Don't bother trying to get it at the library," one 912er told me. "The wait list is 40 deep."

What has Beck been pushing on his legions? "Leap," first published in 1981, is a heavily illustrated and factually challenged attempt to explain American history through an unspoken lens of Mormon theology. As such, it is an early entry in the ongoing attempt by the religious right to rewrite history. Fundamentalists want to define the United States as a Christian nation rather than a secular republic, and recast the Founding Fathers as devout Christians guided by the Bible rather than deists inspired by French and English philosophers. "Leap" argues that the U.S. Constitution is a godly document above all else, based on natural law, and owes more to the Old and New Testaments than to the secular and radical spirit of the Enlightenment. It lists 28 fundamental beliefs -- based on the sayings and writings of Moses, Jesus, Cicero, John Locke, Montesquieu and Adam Smith -- that Skousen says have resulted in more God-directed progress than was achieved in the previous 5,000 years of every other civilization combined. The book reads exactly like what it was until Glenn Beck dragged it out of Mormon obscurity: a textbook full of aggressively selective quotations intended for conservative religious schools like Utah's George Wythe University, where it has been part of the core freshman curriculum for decades (and where Beck spoke at this year's annual fundraiser).

But more interesting than the contents of "The 5,000 Year Leap," and more revealing for what it says about 912ers and the Glenn Beck Nation, is the book's author. W. Cleon Skousen was not a historian so much as a player in the history of the American far right; less a scholar of the republic than a threat to it. At least, that was the judgment of J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, which maintained a file on Skousen for years that eventually totaled some 2,000 pages. Before he died in 2006 at the age of 92, Skousen's own Mormon church publicly distanced itself from the foundation that Skousen founded and that has published previous editions of "The 5,000 Year Leap."

As Beck knows, to focus solely on "The 5,000 Year Leap" is to sell the author short. When he died in 2006 at the age of 92, Skousen had authored more than a dozen books and pamphlets on the Red Menace, New World Order conspiracy, Christian child rearing, and Mormon end-times prophecy. It is a body of work that does much to explain Glenn Beck's bizarre conspiratorial mash-up of recent months, which decries a new darkness at noon and finds strange symbols carefully coded in the retired lobby art of Rockefeller Center. It also suggests that the modern base of the Republican Party is headed to a very strange place.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2425 on: October 07, 2009, 10:23:09 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 07, 2009, 01:26:01 AM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 06, 2009, 05:50:45 PM
Fuck this thread, let's just bomb the Moon planet Saturn.

Get with the program'd.

http://okneoac.com/m/chs/ch26.html

QuoteSince all competent bullshitters specializing in astrological matters are agreed on the singularly gruesome and wretched nature of the planet Saturn, competence being determined, of course, by agreement with this very definition, since any just or rational judgment is bound to fail, due to the influence of the planet Saturn, it is apparent that the only solution is to blow the big fat greasy sonofabitch to smithereens.

This is the ultimate objective of the Neo-American Church: nothing less than the bombardment and annihilation of the planet Saturn. Upon the successful completion of the task, with the dispersal of the malefic energy of this gloomy orb into the cosmos (which, if too seriously affected, will be our next objective), the Millennium, or golden age of mankind, will commence without further ado, and it will be possible to dismantle not only the apparatus of the Church but all the instrumentalities of The Divine Will; to permit Peter Rabbit free access to the garden of Farmer Brown.

The entire technical resources of the planet Earth must be marshaled in the service of The Holy War; enormous rockets designed, built and placed in orbit; fusion bombs of hitherto undreamed of power prepared; a special corps of dedicated men and women recruited and trained, all Capricornians identified and watched by a secret service, and all those born with Saturn rising rounded up and interned (in opulent luxury on tropic isles, of course) for the duration.

(3) Taking LSD is no substitute for blowing up planets. I am morally certain that Dr. Hoffman never, in his wildest dream, envisioned anyone putting his discovery to such a chicken use as employing it as a substitute for blowing up planets. If God wanted us to have synthetics he would have invented them.

(4) There are many trivial secondary benefits inherent in the project, such as the unification of mankind and what not, and God knows what serendipitous benefits. With the advent of the psychedelic age, many heavy people and machines will be left unemployed, for example, and the project will keep them busy; provide them, indeed, with a rationale. The great symbolical benefits engendered by shooting enormous steel projectiles loaded with explosives into a big mushy egg up in the sky are so obvious as to need no explanation, especially for Catholics.

Aren't you a Kleptonian apostate, though?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 06, 2009, 05:50:45 PM
Fuck this thread, let's just bomb the Moon.
162 pages in and finally the damn thing makes sense.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2428 on: October 07, 2009, 03:06:58 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 07, 2009, 10:23:09 AM
Aren't you a Kleptonian apostate, though?

You missed the payload?

As to the question, no.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2429 on: October 07, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »
The Senator Al Franken nightmare continues...

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/10/07/kbr-rape-franken-amendment/
http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2009/10/06/12247/senate_passes_franken_amendment_aimed_at_defense_contractors

Sure, but where was Senator Smalley when Obama was raping our children in those federally funded ACORN brothels?