News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,294 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

All these mistakes are clearly Obama's fault.

Fucking guy thinks he's God, and he can't even build a decent datase.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 17, 2009, 02:39:42 PM
The errors in congressional district reporting is more due to problems at the user end. Each recipient of ARRA funding was responsible for reporting the data back to the government. Offhand, I couldn't tell you what my congressional district is; as someone who pays attention to politics, I imagine many other people are in the same boat of ignorance regarding their district number. I'd be more interested in seeing the dataset looks like when aggregated by zip codes, a geographic identifier with which a lot more people are familiar. Additionally, it shouldn't be difficult to geolocate the addresses of recipients and repopulate the congressional district with the correct data.

How do you "geolocate" phantom congressional districts that DON'T EVEN EXIST? oh wait you can't unless your on FRINGE LOL
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 17, 2009, 03:01:27 PM
The errors in congressional district reporting is more due to problems at the user end. Each recipient of ARRA funding was responsible for reporting the data back to the government. Offhand, I couldn't tell you what my congressional district is; as someone who pays attention to politics, I imagine many other people are in the same boat of ignorance regarding their district number. I'd be more interested in seeing the dataset looks like when aggregated by zip codes, a geographic identifier with which a lot more people are familiar. Additionally, it shouldn't be difficult to geolocate the addresses of recipients and repopulate the congressional district with the correct data.

How do you "geolocate" phantom congressional districts that DON'T EVEN EXIST? oh wait you can't unless your on FRINGE LOL

Er, "geocode" is the term I was looking for. Geocode.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 17, 2009, 03:04:05 PM

"Real Americans" live in "real districts".  D'Ur!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 17, 2009, 03:04:05 PM

ChuckD's geode must be acknowledged.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
I'd be more interested in seeing the dataset looks like when aggregated by zip codes, a geographic identifier with which a lot more people are familiar.

On a more serious note...

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=stateSummaryAllZipCode&statecode=IL

Versus this...

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=stateSummaryAllCD&statecode=IL

Which is what's getting the morans' dander up about "phantom districts."

Congressional district 00? FRAUD!!!!!
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 17, 2009, 03:27:01 PM
I'd be more interested in seeing the dataset looks like when aggregated by zip codes, a geographic identifier with which a lot more people are familiar.

On a more serious note...

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=stateSummaryAllZipCode&statecode=IL

Versus this...

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=stateSummaryAllCD&statecode=IL

Which is what's getting the morans' dander up about "phantom districts."

Congressional district 00? FRAUD!!!!!

I would suggest taking a look at recovery.gov for a few minutes if you have a chance.  It does provide a fairly amazing amount of detail.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andrew Sullivan can be a dope sometimes, but THIS (except for the part about how McCain should resign):

QuoteThe only reason we even know about Sarah Palin is John McCain.

He picked her so carelessly, and his thought process was so cynical, that he should stand in the dock of public opinion before Palin does. Her vanity led her to say yes to his crazy offer. But he gave her that chance. And in the end, she is his responsibility.

And that's why in fact the pushback has been almost milquetoast. How do Steve Schmidt and John McCain reveal the truth about Palin when that truth only further proves their fantastic incompetence, nihilism and unseriousness with respect to government? And what's truly telling about Washington is that a man like McCain, who perpetrated this nonsense and even now refuses to take an ounce of responsibility for it, is nonetheless invited on countless talk shows and treated like the hero he always was. And no one demands he account for this train-wreck outside his tested cant about Palin "exciting the base."

freakmaster

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
Wow, I can't believe there are still people crazy enough to still worship at the altar of Obama.  Seriously, for your own health, please follow the below link.  There is help available and things like this can be cured.  For example, I used to truly believe the Cubs would win the World Series in my lifetime and that Jerry Angelo knew what the fuck he was doing.  But I sure as hell don't anymore. 

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: freakmaster on November 19, 2009, 10:28:35 AM
Wow, I can't believe there are still people crazy enough to still worship at the altar of Obama.  Seriously, for your own health, please follow the below link.  There is help available and things like this can be cured.  For example, I used to truly believe the Cubs would win the World Series in my lifetime and that Jerry Angelo knew what the fuck he was doing.  But I sure as hell don't anymore. 

Sincerity.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2740 on: November 19, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »
Quote from: BH on November 19, 2009, 10:34:53 AM

Sincerity.

I am truely sorry for your lots.

World B Free

• Pollyellon Fan Club

Wait, there's an altar?  I guess I can abandon the one I have at home made with Kenyan birth certificates and socailism.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Que?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: World B Free on November 19, 2009, 11:13:40 AM

Wait, there's an altar?  I guess I can abandon the one I have at home made with Kenyan birth certificates and socailism.

My altar is made out of acorns.

QuoteLosing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

The Republican base is with him though. PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately.

So dumb it couldn't fit in regular font.