News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: DeKaying Cowher  ( 1,962 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
DeKaying Cowher
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:59:03 PM »
Sad for the Cowhers and the Steelers family and also sad because I totally had inside info on this (one of my friends teaches at the high school in Raleigh where the kids went) and was told that she was going to make it to 2011, when I was going to get mad points for picking it.

Link.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: DeKaying Cowher
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 06:32:41 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 24, 2010, 10:59:03 PM
Sad for the Cowhers and the Steelers family and also sad because I totally had inside info on this (one of my friends teaches at the high school in Raleigh where the kids went) and was told that she was going to make it to 2011, when I was going to get mad points for picking it.

Link.

Let me paraphrase for you.  "Sad, sad, sad, but it's even worse, you know, for me, because I was totally going to pick her next year."

I think even by death pool standards, this is kinda low.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 25, 2010, 06:32:41 AM

Link.

Let me paraphrase for you.  "Sad, sad, sad, but it's even worse, you know, for me, because I was totally going to pick her next year."

Are you new here?

Pen, I'm sorry for your loss (of points).
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 25, 2010, 09:25:07 AM

Link.

Are you new here?

I, for one, am glad the bitch died prematurely and prevented PenFoe from profiting.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 12:04:03 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on July 25, 2010, 10:48:03 AM

Link.

Are you new here?

I, for one, am glad the bitch died prematurely and prevented PenFoe from profiting.

THI
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 04:05:58 PM »

Link.

Are you new here?

Winner winner cancer dinner. The only thing that would make this line funnier would be ChuckD photoshopping some hipster glasses on it.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 07:52:11 PM »

Link.

Are you new here?

Apparently Gil's softened up on his German sojourn.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 08:56:30 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 25, 2010, 07:52:11 PM

Link.

Are you new here?

I'm a college student. I study history... some say in a little town in Iowa. The last year, I've been at St. Ambrose University. I blog about football in the fall. Back home, I tell people what I do to pass time at work and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery. So, I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my girlfriend is even going to recognize me, whenever it is that I get back to her. And how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ah, Gil. I don't know anything about Gil. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name. But if... You know if saying that it's wrong to mock Bill Cowher's dead wife because Penfoe wanted to pick her in a dead pool earns me the right to get back to my girlfriend, then that's my mission.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 09:06:09 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 25, 2010, 07:52:11 PM

Link.

Are you new here?

I relent.

Mock away.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.