News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its violent in here..... The Last Time You'll See J. Clausen Alive 10/10/10  ( 8,457 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: HumbleJerry on October 11, 2010, 01:34:45 AM
Quote from: Slaky on October 10, 2010, 01:00:35 PM
Stop fucking throwing the ball.

This. This. This. This. This.

There was absolutely no reason to let Collins throw the ball after the pick on 3rd and goal from the 1 ever.   In the second half, with him "playing" QB, with a lead of 17-3, our play selection: 6 pass, 3 rush.  We absolutely deserved to lose this game.  Carolina is just awful.  

Hell, at least we're 4-1, and the fucking Packers are looking up.

Dude, calm the fuck down. When you play that kind of defense and special teams and run the ball like they did on the road without your starting quarterback you deserve to win. Period. Yes, they should have won by about seven more points. Cry me a fucking river, Rosendork. That was exactly the kind of win that had pundits everywhere claiming that Pittsburgh was destined for Super Bowl Glory before Baltimore pantsed them last week.

The reason they decided to throw? Nine in the box. And they found out this choad couldn't take advantage. So what did they do? They benched his tired old ass and played the kid. Have a cup of coffee and put a little extra sugar on your born flakes, my friend.  
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 07:34:47 AM

There was absolutely no reason to let Collins throw the ball after the pick on 3rd and goal from the 1 ever.   In the second half, with him "playing" QB, with a lead of 17-3, our play selection: 6 pass, 3 rush.  We absolutely deserved to lose this game.  Carolina is just awful.  

Dude, calm the fuck down. When you play that kind of defense and special teams and run the ball like they did on the road without your starting quarterback you deserve to win. Period. Yes, they should have won by about seven more points. Cry me a fucking river, Rosendork. That was exactly the kind of win that had pundits everywhere claiming that Pittsburgh was destined for Super Bowl Glory before Baltimore pantsed them last week.

The reason they decided to throw? Nine in the box. And they found out this choad couldn't take advantage. So what did they do? They benched his tired old ass and played the kid. Have a cup of coffee and put a little extra sugar on your born flakes, my friend.  

They had no business winning it because they should have won it by more. Again.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 11, 2010, 08:26:39 AM

Laugh now, but "deserved wins" are the third tiebreaker.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on October 11, 2010, 08:45:08 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 11, 2010, 08:26:39 AM

Laugh now, but "deserved wins" are the third tiebreaker.

Fork made me lol at work. Tweet that.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I can't wait to find out who is worse between Buffonto and Carolina. The Panthers are fucking laughable.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Jonathon Quinn Collins.  Guh.

God was that ugly.  Thank gord they played Carolina with Cutler out.  

I would start Hanie, and have Cutler as #2, if he's cleared at all, next week.  Give Jay another week and hope Hanie doesn't shit the bed.  But if he does, then you'll have to go with Cutler a week earlier to bail them out.  Seattle blows, should be another fartfest.  

Whatever they do, though, please please please send Collins away.  
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 08:50:35 AM
I can't wait to find out who is worse between Buffonto and Carolina. The Panthers are fucking laughable.

Buffalo will win a game. They can at least put up a few points.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on October 11, 2010, 08:53:12 AM

I actually put some points on the Buffs in Confidence and thought it would come through when I saw them throwing up points, but apparently they only play with 9 defenders or something.  It sucks.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on October 11, 2010, 08:55:12 AM

I actually put some points on the Buffs in Confidence and thought it would come through when I saw them throwing up points, but apparently they only play with 9 defenders or something.  It sucks.

I thought they were going to win yesterday, too. They had a quick early lead but that defense is horrific. I do think they'll beat SOMEONE. Ryan Fitzpatrick probably gets ridiculed quite a bit but somehow the guy puts up points.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on October 11, 2010, 09:07:48 AM

I thought they were going to win yesterday, too. They had a quick early lead but that defense is horrific. I do think they'll beat SOMEONE. Ryan Fitzpatrick probably gets ridiculed quite a bit but somehow the guy puts up points.

He's a winner.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 09:08:30 AM
Quote from: Slaky on October 11, 2010, 09:07:48 AM

He's a winner.

Isn't that the guy from Harvard?

Also, it turns out I put 7 on Buffalo.  That was dumb. 

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on October 11, 2010, 08:52:22 AM

I would start Hanie, and have Cutler as #2, if he's cleared at all, next week.  Give Jay another week and hope Hanie doesn't shit the bed.  But if he does, then you'll have to go with Cutler a week earlier to bail them out.  Seattle blows, should be another fartfest.  

If Cutler's cleared to play, he plays. There's no demoting him to the bullpen for a month, bringing him back as a starter only to have him fight with Derrick Lee in the dugout. We've seen that once before.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on October 11, 2010, 09:13:03 AM

If Cutler's cleared to play, he plays. There's no demoting him to the bullpen for a month, bringing him back as a starter only to have him fight with Derrick Lee in the dugout. We've seen that once before.

I'm just saying Seattke blows and if you can err on the side of caution, while giving Hanie one real chance to see if he's worthy to be Cutler's backup to the point where you don't break out in hives when Cutler goes down in the future.  You're right, though--t's probably too "cute" of a decision to work that way, but holy shit the Bears have actually earned themselves a sliver of leeway after 5 weeks.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

We get it. You're an idiot.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on October 11, 2010, 09:13:03 AM

What's the problem with that? When Z hits people, good things happen.  The first time led to Barrett leaving.  The second led to Derrek leaving.

Maybe we can get Z to punch out Soriano!