News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Jeff Samardzija Defenestration Thread  ( 75,520 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Jeff Samardzija Defenestration Thread
« Reply #540 on: December 05, 2015, 09:51:27 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #541 on: December 05, 2015, 09:52:15 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #542 on: December 05, 2015, 09:55:02 PM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #543 on: December 05, 2015, 09:55:52 PM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #544 on: December 05, 2015, 09:57:05 PM »

/Thread

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2015, 01:54:36 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 05, 2015, 09:57:05 PM

/Thread

Thank you, Theo. That was close.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #546 on: October 08, 2016, 10:18:21 PM »
Thanks, Jeff!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2016, 10:22:14 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on October 08, 2016, 10:18:21 PM
Thanks, Jeff!

Hating on Snork has been the gift that keeps on giving.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2016, 10:29:37 PM »
He is the Old Faithful of Hot Diarrhea Geysers
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2016, 08:04:20 AM »
I think Snork got off too easy last night, but it was still glorious.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2016, 01:01:57 PM »
Quote from: Tony on October 09, 2016, 08:04:20 AM
I think Snork got off too easy last night, but it was still glorious.

There was a good four more earned runs in him, easy.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2017, 09:01:45 PM »
Didn't want to let too much time pass after the deadline without bumping this thread to thank the baby Jesus the Cubs didn't get this turd back.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #552 on: August 03, 2017, 08:11:14 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 02, 2017, 09:01:45 PM
Didn't want to let too much time pass after the deadline without bumping this thread to thank the baby Jesus the Cubs didn't get this turd back.

"Hi, It's Theo. What will it take to get the guy back who publicly called me out for fucking up the team after I made the best trade of my life?"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the Cubs and Giants spoke at all, the name being tossed around was Cueto.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #553 on: August 03, 2017, 09:12:15 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 03, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

"Hi, It's Theo. What will it take to get the guy back who publicly called me out for fucking up the team after I made the best trade of my life?"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the Cubs and Giants spoke at all, the name being tossed around was Cueto.

So you think this was teh better conversation?

"Hi, It's Theo. What will it take to get the guy who's on the DL with a contract that he can opt out of giving us neither team control nor any predictable cost?"

Call me crazy but I think Cueto's health issues and opt-out are way bigger obstacles than something some pitcher said 3 years ago about a trade from the only professional organization he'd known.  Now, Samardzija's no-trade clause is another matter.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2017, 09:18:34 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on August 03, 2017, 09:12:15 AM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 03, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

So you think this was teh better conversation?

"Hi, It's Theo. What will it take to get the guy who's on the DL with a contract that he can opt out of giving us neither team control nor any predictable cost?"

Call me crazy but I think Cueto's health issues and opt-out are way bigger obstacles than something some pitcher said 3 years ago about a trade from the only professional organization he'd known.  Now, Samardzija's no-trade clause is another matter.

Cueto would have been a cheap rental. Like, Chesny Young cheap. And Snork would have waived to come to Chicago.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16