News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.  ( 82,031 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.
« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on April 07, 2009, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: CT III on April 07, 2009, 10:54:59 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2009, 04:13:34 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 07, 2009, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: Slakee on April 07, 2009, 03:30:10 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 07, 2009, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: Slakee on April 07, 2009, 02:38:16 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 07, 2009, 02:31:03 PM
Quote from: Slakee on April 07, 2009, 01:02:23 PM
So do you guys hate Mike Fontenot or just think he kinda sucks? I dig him. In a very gay way.

I've been ghey for Fontenot for awhile.  He's like Theriot only good.

It still strikes me as very cool that the Cubs got him for Sosa.

Which means they REALLY got him for Jorge/George Bell.

Check out his page sponsor.  http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/f/fontemi01.shtml

How lazy is this - I want to see it, but you didn't make it a hyperlink. So I'm not fucking going.

That's pretty lazy.

It's even lazier than responding to this post and not fixing the issue.

We've got "lazy" and "surly" covered now...

Let's get Gil in here and make this Teamsters local official.

Don't forget "Regretful".

So, I can stretch with you guys, right?

"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »
Quote from: Slakee on April 07, 2009, 10:45:14 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on April 07, 2009, 10:43:21 PM
God, I fucking HATE the Astros.

No shit. I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes sulking because of that shitty ending. Three turdlet ground balls and they lose. Goddamn Neal Cotts almost had me fooled. I'll never let that happen again.

Every year I think I've gotten over my near-irrational* hatred of the Astros. Then I see those fuckstains and want them all dead, all over again.

*I say near-irrational, because I still think it's fully justified.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:49 AM »
Quote from: Jon on April 08, 2009, 08:57:02 AM

No shit. I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes sulking because of that shitty ending. Three turdlet ground balls and they lose. Goddamn Neal Cotts almost had me fooled. I'll never let that happen again.

Every year I think I've gotten over my near-irrational* hatred of the Astros. Then I see those fuckstains and want them all dead, all over again.

I don't have near the hate for the Astros as I do for the Cardinals and Brewers.  Not sure where the Astros hate comes from...was it last year's hurricane dibacle?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on April 08, 2009, 09:03:49 AM

I don't have near the hate for the Astros as I do for the Cardinals and Brewers.  Not sure where the Astros hate comes from...was it last year's hurricane dibacle?
The years of Biggio lovefest and Berkman's acting cheating seal it for me.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: April 08, 2009, 09:10:26 AM »

Fuch Beege and his body armor. Fucking pussy.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:52 AM »
Quote from: Fork on April 08, 2009, 09:10:26 AM

Yeah!  Fuch him!
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: April 08, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »

See, I can't muster up any hatred for the Brewers.  They're just so damn cute with their little baseball club up there.  Plus, it's easy to get tickets to Cubs games in Milwaukee.

Brewers FANS, on the other hand.  I hate the pant-pissing lot of them.
Hire Jim Essian!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on April 08, 2009, 10:30:21 AM

See, I can't muster up any hatred for the Brewers.  They're just so damn cute with their little baseball club up there.  Plus, it's easy to get tickets to Cubs games in Milwaukee.

So, it goes all the way back to the Beeg love.  You should blame that on Harray's waterhead grandson, Chip.  As far as Berkman, I don't recall any cheating...the guy's just good at hitting baseballs.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:20 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on April 08, 2009, 10:38:30 AM

So, it goes all the way back to the Beeg love.  You should blame that on Harray's waterhead grandson, Chip.  As far as Berkman, I don't recall any cheating...the guy's just good at hitting baseballs.

Except all those times he pretends to get hit in the head by baseballs that don't actually hit him.  He's a whore.  Carlos Lee can go fug himself, too.  And I hope Oswalt gets run over by a tractor.  And Jose Valverde is one of the guys I'd most like to see take a line drive off the temple.
Hire Jim Essian!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on April 08, 2009, 10:42:20 AM

Except all those times he pretends to get hit in the head by baseballs that don't actually hit him.  He's a whore.  Carlos Lee can go fug himself, too.  And I hope Oswalt gets run over by a tractor.  And Jose Valverde is one of the guys I'd most like to see take a line drive off the temple.

I really hate Jose Valverde.  Other Astros I actually hate are Kaz Ripped Anus, Jason Bourn, that retard Hunter Pence and Geoff fuckin' Blum.  I really hate Geoff fuckin' Blum.  So, maybe I do hate the Astros more than I think.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
Kerm knows what's what.

I've hated the Astros for years. I remember they and their fans were real dickbags in 2004 at some series here. And of course, there's that whole "Texas" thing...

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »
DPD.

And I fucking DESPISE Hunter Pence.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: April 08, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »

I've hated the Astros for a long time that started mainly because of that shithole Astrodome.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:32 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 08, 2009, 09:11:52 AM
Quote from: Fork on April 08, 2009, 09:10:26 AM

Yeah!  Fuch him!

FUCH HIM!

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »
Now we're talking. Don't forget the novelty stadium that was apparently designed by a 9 year old, the hooplehead owner who tried to wait out a hurricane and then cried about it, and most importantly

Intrepid Reader: Fro Dog

TY WIGGINTON ALWAYS KILLS US

So much to hate about that godforsaken team. I hope Ted throws blunt axes from the mound instead of baseballs tonight.