News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,247 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 07, 2011, 08:19:26 AM
I'm down for a weekend game.

Ditto.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »
I like cheeseburgers.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2011, 08:51:44 AM »
Preference for Sunday.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »
I'm sure I'd be good for at least a few drinks and food at some point during the week. Unfortunately, I can't commit to a game yet...

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
I would be down for the Monday game. Also, have any extra for the game at St. Louis on Friday?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2011, 09:46:34 AM »
Between my seats, and the seats that Kerm and Pre have with non-Desipiot Section (sic) 242, and the fact that even though it's a weekend it's Pittsburgh and the face value on the tickets are likely going to be reasonable...we could probably get something going to cover both days as well as in to the week.  There was also a Desipiot Brian who has seats in my aisle, but stopped hanging out here after Fork, Slaky and Apex and I threw a golden sombrero on Rick Ankiel so that's probably not an option.  Still, I know flannj could score some of his at face, and didn't Pex have a share on games last year too? 

I can try to procure as many dates as possible.  Tonker's up for 3 maybe 4 or 5 games so as long as interest is there to fill out the rest of the other seats,  we can go from there.  Get your money orders ready, ogdens.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 07, 2011, 09:46:34 AM
Between my seats, and the seats that Kerm and Pre have with non-Desipiot Section (sic) 242, and the fact that even though it's a weekend it's Pittsburgh and the face value on the tickets are likely going to be reasonable...we could probably get something going to cover both days as well as in to the week.  There was also a Desipiot Brian who has seats in my aisle, but stopped hanging out here after Fork, Slaky and Apex and I threw a golden sombrero on Rick Ankiel so that's probably not an option.  Still, I know flannj could score some of his at face, and didn't Pex have a share on games last year too? 

I can try to procure as many dates as possible.  Tonker's up for 3 maybe 4 or 5 games so as long as interest is there to fill out the rest of the other seats,  we can go from there.  Get your money orders ready, ogdens.

I'm almost positive that DadPex and I are going to the Saturday game. Party.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 07, 2011, 09:49:38 AM
Between my seats, and the seats that Kerm and Pre have with non-Desipiot Section (sic) 242, and the fact that even though it's a weekend it's Pittsburgh and the face value on the tickets are likely going to be reasonable...we could probably get something going to cover both days as well as in to the week.  There was also a Desipiot Brian who has seats in my aisle, but stopped hanging out here after Fork, Slaky and Apex and I threw a golden sombrero on Rick Ankiel so that's probably not an option.  Still, I know flannj could score some of his at face, and didn't Pex have a share on games last year too?  

I can try to procure as many dates as possible.  Tonker's up for 3 maybe 4 or 5 games so as long as interest is there to fill out the rest of the other seats,  we can go from there.  Get your money orders ready, ogdens.

I'll start on getting my four for Saturday.

Do I hear Sunday?  Monday against the Astros?  Tuesday?  Wednesday?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »
It looks like DadPex is looking to take his new lady friend to Chicago and to the Saturday game, so I'm looking for a ticket to that game one way or another. I'll keep people posted if I run into any. And I'm probably game for Sunday and/or Monday as well. Party.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2011, 10:01:23 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 07, 2011, 09:50:58 AM
Between my seats, and the seats that Kerm and Pre have with non-Desipiot Section (sic) 242, and the fact that even though it's a weekend it's Pittsburgh and the face value on the tickets are likely going to be reasonable...we could probably get something going to cover both days as well as in to the week.  There was also a Desipiot Brian who has seats in my aisle, but stopped hanging out here after Fork, Slaky and Apex and I threw a golden sombrero on Rick Ankiel so that's probably not an option.  Still, I know flannj could score some of his at face, and didn't Pex have a share on games last year too?  

I can try to procure as many dates as possible.  Tonker's up for 3 maybe 4 or 5 games so as long as interest is there to fill out the rest of the other seats,  we can go from there.  Get your money orders ready, ogdens.

I'm willing to get a money order ready for either Saturday or Sunday.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2011, 10:04:10 AM »

I'll check on what's available.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »

I'd be down for a pair, so we can watch LFork hang her head in shame.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2011, 10:39:32 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 07, 2011, 09:50:58 AM

Monday, fatty, por favor

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2011, 11:52:25 AM »

This seems like a long way from Cheyenne.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2011, 02:53:33 AM »
Okay, Bort and I are having two of Huey's four for the Wednesday day game against the Asstros.  Anybody else fancy that one?  I don't know whether Mike will be there with us, but there's at least one and maybe two tickets going - first come, first served.  If you're not with us, you're against us.

Also, somebody's clearly been having fun with the gmail account, and fine, I laughed.  I'm looking forward to the Musclebear updates.  Also, as far as I know, Gil isn't planning to come in for Tonkfest, but having looked at the schedule, perhaps that's just as well.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.