News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,251 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 08, 2011, 02:53:33 AM
Okay, Bort and I are having two of Huey's four for the Wednesday day game against the Asstros.  Anybody else fancy that one?  I don't know whether Mike will be there with us, but there's at least one and maybe two tickets going - first come, first served.  If you're not with us, you're against us.

Also, somebody's clearly been having fun with the gmail account, and fine, I laughed.  I'm looking forward to the Musclebear updates.  Also, as far as I know, Gil isn't planning to come in for Tonkfest, but having looked at the schedule, perhaps that's just as well.

Sure, why not. I'm in.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2011, 06:53:47 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 08, 2011, 06:48:00 AM
Okay, Bort and I are having two of Huey's four for the Wednesday day game against the Asstros.  Anybody else fancy that one?  I don't know whether Mike will be there with us, but there's at least one and maybe two tickets going - first come, first served.  If you're not with us, you're against us.

Also, somebody's clearly been having fun with the gmail account, and fine, I laughed.  I'm looking forward to the Musclebear updates.  Also, as far as I know, Gil isn't planning to come in for Tonkfest, but having looked at the schedule, perhaps that's just as well.

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I have to work during the week b/c I have a job as a notary, but I will drink on one of the weekend days.  And when I say days, I mean start at 10am
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2011, 07:45:19 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 08, 2011, 06:53:47 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I have to work during the week b/c I have a job as a notary, but I will drink on one of the weekend days.  And when I say days, I mean start at 10am

You'll have no complaints from me on that score, Dubbs.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 08, 2011, 07:45:19 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

He drinks Bud Light though.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2011, 08:08:52 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 08, 2011, 07:59:11 AM
Quote from: Tonker on April 08, 2011, 07:45:19 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

He drinks Bud Light though.

Ah, sorry.  When Dubbs said he'd start drinking at 10am, I presumed he meant alcoholic drinks.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2011, 10:18:22 AM »

Sure, why not. I'm in.

You said Monday, asshole.

I'm still working on officially procuring these tickets.  Should know by the weekend.  I doubt anyone in my group is staking a claim to a midweek day game against the Astros, though.  Will keep you posted.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 08, 2011, 10:18:22 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I'm still working on officially procuring these tickets.  Should know by the weekend.  I doubt anyone in my group is staking a claim to a midweek day game against the Astros, though.  Will keep you posted.

If I don't get a chance to boo Hunter Pence, I will be sad.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2011, 10:33:53 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 08, 2011, 10:31:42 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

My seats would be within earshot of Carlos Lee in Left.  Bring some marshmallows to throw at him.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 08, 2011, 10:33:53 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

My seats would be within earshot of Carlos Lee in Left.  Bring some marshmallows to throw at him.

Oh, that's right. Eh, as long as I can boo some Astro of some sort, I'll be okay.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2011, 10:39:53 AM »

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I did, yes, but I'd like to go to a couple games. I don't typically make a point to go to many cubs games during the year so why not go with my favorite European internet friend?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 08, 2011, 10:39:53 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I did, yes, but I'd like to go to a couple games. I don't typically make a point to go to many cubs games during the year so why not go with my favorite European internet friend?

YOU CAN'T HOG ALL THE TONKER DATES!

Is TEC coming in for this shindig?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2011, 10:57:51 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 08, 2011, 10:51:46 AM
Quote from: Yeti on April 08, 2011, 10:39:53 AM

Sure, why not. I'm in.

YOU CAN'T HOG ALL THE TONKER DATES!

Is TEC coming in for this shindig?

Fine

*crosses arms, sits on curb*

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »

Sure, why not. I'm in.

I should be able to get you within range of Hunter Pence's stick like calves.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2011, 11:28:53 AM »
I honestly don't care who I boo, as long as I get some of that delicious rage out of my system.

So, anyone else up for a mid-week day off?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 08, 2011, 11:28:53 AM
I honestly don't care who I boo, as long as I get some of that delicious rage out of my system.

So, anyone else up for a mid-week day off?

My initial thought was to take Tuesday and Wednesday off. Because my aunt lives by the park, I can obtain some parking passes. Just not sure how many she has/willing to give up.