News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,241 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #360 on: May 31, 2011, 08:38:56 PM »
Chuck relents after finding himself wrong about concerns over the need to "check Tonker's papers."

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #361 on: May 31, 2011, 09:08:50 PM »
Relax, the actual flag-burning is later.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »
OK, I think this is the last one unless there is a call for the multiple instantiations of Yeti's bronchospasms. Note the psychic flannj framing.

[Edit.--And Frodog's immanent tonsure.]

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
Well SF was a blast but I missed out. Word is Oleg, Tonk and myself have something brewing for Thursday night. Unless I'm taking crazy pills.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #364 on: June 01, 2011, 01:01:14 AM »
When I last saw Tonker he was getting on a southbound train at Paulina, and I was going to get on a northbound train. But a CTA worker said some dude fell on the tracks at Diversey, so I took a cab home. Tonk, if you're reading this, get off the train and take a cab.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #365 on: June 01, 2011, 01:12:28 AM »
Quote from: Tony on June 01, 2011, 01:01:14 AM
When I last saw Tonker he was getting on a southbound train at Paulina, and I was going to get on a northbound train. But a CTA worker said some dude fell on the tracks at Diversey, so I took a cab home. Tonk, if you're reading this, get off the train and take a cab.

I actually got past Diversey on the Brown, but there was no danger of any Red line trains running, I don't think, so I got off at Sedgwick and got a cab from there...
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #366 on: June 01, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 31, 2011, 09:33:47 PM
Well SF was a blast but I missed out. Word is Oleg, Tonk and myself have something brewing for Thursday night. Unless I'm taking crazy pills.

We do, and that's as may be.  Looking forward to it, old chum.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #367 on: June 01, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »
Thank you, Tonk for coming into town for all this. Both times I've been up have been good times, regardless on how well the Cubs have fared. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make out with my pillow

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #368 on: June 01, 2011, 06:32:38 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 01, 2011, 01:13:35 AM

We do, and that's as may be.  Looking forward to it, old chum.

How about a ShoutLunch on Thursday or Friday at that one thingamabob place in River North that was discussed a while back?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #369 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:20 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 31, 2011, 09:24:00 PM
OK, I think this is the last one unless there is a call for the multiple instantiations of Yeti's bronchospasms. Note the psychic flannj framing.

I can't see any of these. This is most unfortunate.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #370 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:35 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 01, 2011, 06:32:38 AM

How about a ShoutLunch on Thursday or Friday at that one thingamabob place in River North that was discussed a while back?

I'd invite myself to one of these.

Also, Tonker after the Cubs performance last night I'm thinking that the next time you come into town you should do it when the team is on the road.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #371 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »
Quote from: SKO on June 01, 2011, 07:19:20 AM

Ditto.
Quote from: flannj on June 01, 2011, 07:26:35 AM

I'd invite myself to one of these.

Also, Tonker after the Cubs performance last night I'm thinking that the next time you come into town you should do it when the team is on the road.

I'd probably invite myself to a Friday one. At least, that sounds like something I would do.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #372 on: June 01, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »

We do, and that's as may be.  Looking forward to it, old chum.

There's already a lunch planned Thursday at Heaven on Seven, if I'm not mistaken.

Note: I hear RV may attend.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #373 on: June 01, 2011, 08:39:22 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 01, 2011, 08:19:24 AM

We do, and that's as may be.  Looking forward to it, old chum.

There's already a lunch planned Thursday at Heaven on Seven, if I'm not mistaken.

Note: I hear RV may attend.

12:30 tomorrow at Heaven on 7 on Wabash.

RV is a LOCK for attendance.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #374 on: June 01, 2011, 08:59:44 AM »
Quote from: SKO on June 01, 2011, 07:19:20 AM

Titto.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.