News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,240 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 24, 2012, 07:42:30 AM
Quote from: Tonker on July 24, 2012, 03:35:41 AM
Okay, as there still seems to be some confusion, here's my schedule:

Friday 27th: Land ORD 1410.  Make way into town to my gaff.  Make way up to Dillinger's for around 1930.  TonkfestTM 2012 Part I.  Profit.

Saturday 28th: DeKalb, golf.  Back in the Chi early evening?  Might be up for a beer at that stage.

Sunday 29th: TonkfestTM 2012 part II, Sheffield's, from around 1300 until Shooter falls asleep in his beer.

Monday 30th - Friday 3rd: Drink as much beer, eat as much meat, smoke as many fags, shag as many birds as I possibly can.  Anybody who wants to come along for the ride is very welcome.  I may well go to the day game against the Pirates on Wednesday 1st, feel free to join me.  I could also be persuaded to go to one of the night games (Mon, Tue) instead if there's anybody who would rather do that.

So, see you Friday and Sunday for the official stuff.  There will also be a Shoutlunch at some stage but we haven't decided where or when yet.  I'll leave that up to you guys, because I can do any day.

Fuck me, I'm looking forward to this.

Dillinger's the bar on Lincoln?

Yes.  Does that mean it doesn't get the Dubbs seal of approval?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2012, 08:32:25 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 24, 2012, 08:21:25 AM

Friday 27th: Land ORD 1410.  Make way into town to my gaff.  Make way up to Dillinger's for around 1930.  TonkfestTM 2012 Part I.  Profit.

Saturday 28th: DeKalb, golf.  Back in the Chi early evening?  Might be up for a beer at that stage.

Sunday 29th: TonkfestTM 2012 part II, Sheffield's, from around 1300 until Shooter falls asleep in his beer.

Monday 30th - Friday 3rd: Drink as much beer, eat as much meat, smoke as many fags, shag as many birds as I possibly can.  Anybody who wants to come along for the ride is very welcome.  I may well go to the day game against the Pirates on Wednesday 1st, feel free to join me.  I could also be persuaded to go to one of the night games (Mon, Tue) instead if there's anybody who would rather do that.

So, see you Friday and Sunday for the official stuff.  There will also be a Shoutlunch at some stage but we haven't decided where or when yet.  I'll leave that up to you guys, because I can do any day.

You're coming all the way from Australia to play golf in DeKalb?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2012, 08:39:50 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 24, 2012, 08:32:25 AM

No.  I'm coming all the way from Australia to drink beer, eat meat, smoke fags and shag birds.  There will also be a game of golf in DeKalb.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2012, 08:57:50 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 24, 2012, 08:39:50 AM

No.  I'm coming all the way from Australia to drink beer, eat meat, smoke fags and shag birds.  There will also be a game of golf in DeKalb.

First off, no, Dillinger's is probably the worst bar on Lincoln.  I thought it was closed, actually.  Went there about a year ago and wouldn't go back.

Nothing like driving all the way to Dekalb to play golf and waste 8 hours of your limited time in Chicago.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2012, 09:15:45 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 24, 2012, 08:57:50 AM

First off, no, Dillinger's is probably the worst bar on Lincoln.  I thought it was closed, actually.  Went there about a year ago and wouldn't go back.

Nothing like driving all the way to Dekalb to play golf and waste 8 hours of your limited time in Chicago.

On the bright side, that's two days you won't have to worry about hanging out with TDubbs.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on July 24, 2012, 09:15:45 AM

On the bright side, that's two days you won't have to worry about hanging out with TDubbs.

Speaking of which. Cody's Saturday after the golf?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2012, 09:54:36 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 24, 2012, 09:22:56 AM

I'm down.  Play it by ear?  May not be back in the city till late evening.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on July 24, 2012, 09:54:36 AM

So no happy hour Friday afternoon in the loop after you land?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2012, 10:30:12 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 24, 2012, 10:10:59 AM

Get on your bike and join Critical Mass, tubby.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2012, 10:37:22 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on July 24, 2012, 10:30:12 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 24, 2012, 10:10:59 AM

Get on your bike and join Critical Mass, tubby.

Is that some kinda weird Catholic thing?

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #610 on: July 26, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #611 on: July 26, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »
Awesome. Don't click that. But awesome.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #613 on: July 26, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 26, 2012, 11:17:59 AM
Is Paul invited? (nsfw)

I hate myself for clicking that. And, it goes without saying, you.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #614 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:59 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 26, 2012, 11:17:59 AM
Is Paul invited? (nsfw)

In retrospect NSFL might have been more accurate than NSFW. I spend too much time on reddit.