News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Sports  ( 17,164 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Sports
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on November 09, 2012, 12:47:35 PM
More sports.

I once broke my wrist playing volleyball.  Now I don't feel so bad.  That is a dangerous contact sport.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2013, 11:18:26 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2013, 11:33:03 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 15, 2013, 11:18:26 PM
D-III SPORTZ.

The guy in the middle seems to be having a good time under that magazine.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2013, 11:57:41 AM »
Quote from: BH on May 16, 2013, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 15, 2013, 11:18:26 PM
D-III SPORTZ.

The guy in the middle seems to be having a good time under that magazine.

COLLEGE!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »
It's not gonna hai.

No way is San Diego going to build a new stadium for the Chargers. L.A. already is.

One of the Deadspin commenters took a break from +1s and writing lame scripts to come up with this:

QuoteSan Diego would expect a Super Bowl every 5-7 years if they replace the Stadium with a new one next to Petco. Also consider the boost in investment and prestige by audiences seeing that San Diego does in fact have a downtown.

I agree. The best way to prove that San Diego has a downtown is to level it and build a stadium "next to Petco."

#coolstorysterling
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 12, 2013, 01:49:33 PM
It's not gonna hai.

No way is San Diego going to build a new stadium for the Chargers. L.A. already is.

One of the Deadspin commenters took a break from +1s and writing lame scripts to come up with this:

QuoteSan Diego would expect a Super Bowl every 5-7 years if they replace the Stadium with a new one next to Petco. Also consider the boost in investment and prestige by audiences seeing that San Diego does in fact have a downtown.

I agree. The best way to prove that San Diego has a downtown is to level it and build a stadium "next to Petco."

#coolstorysterling

Losing an NFL Franchise is devastating to a city. Just ask Los Angeles, which has turned into a cowtown since the Rams and Raiders left. Conversely, St. Louis and Oakland have returned to cosmopolitan ideal cities since the NFL returned to their cities.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 12, 2013, 02:16:38 PM
It's not gonna hai.

#coolstorysterling

Losing an NFL Franchise is devastating to a city. Just ask Los Angeles, which has turned into a cowtown since the Rams and Raiders left. Conversely, St. Louis and Oakland have returned to cosmopolitan ideal cities since the NFL returned to their cities.

Conversely, Dallas has never regained its mojo since the Cowboys folded.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2013, 02:47:55 PM »
It's not gonna hai.

#coolstorysterling

Intrepid Reader: Randy Newman

Cleveland. City of light, city of magic.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:50 PM »
It's not gonna hai.

#coolstorysterling

Very true.  Everytime I am in Los Angeles the natives pester me to have their pictures taken with me when they learn that I am from Oakland.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.