News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Jason Hammel Defenestration Thread  ( 3,324 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Jason Hammel Defenestration Thread
« on: September 21, 2015, 07:22:00 PM »
Why should Snork have all the fun?

Does this turd even throw fucking warm-up pitches or what?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Jason Hammel Defenestration Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 08:31:41 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 21, 2015, 07:22:00 PM
Why should Snork have all the fun?

Does this turd even throw fucking warm-up pitches or what?

Better not let Tonker catch you bad-mouthing Hammel.

Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 09:05:37 PM »
This is a bit overdrawn.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 03:42:42 PM »
DIE. DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU STUPID WORTHLESS WHINY PIECE OF SHIT MEATBALL THROWING FUCKING TURD. ELEVEN DAYS REST AND YOU CAN'T WORK IN A WARMUP TOSS OR SOMETHING TO AVOID GIVING UP A BOMB YET AGAIN IN THE FIRST FUCKING INNING. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB FOR ONE FUCKING DAY IN FOUR MONTHS. FUCK YOU YOU GARBAGE PIECE OF SHIT
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 03:46:01 PM »
Quote from: SKO on October 13, 2015, 03:42:42 PM
DIE. DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU STUPID WORTHLESS WHINY PIECE OF SHIT MEATBALL THROWING FUCKING TURD. ELEVEN DAYS REST AND YOU CAN'T WORK IN A WARMUP TOSS OR SOMETHING TO AVOID GIVING UP A BOMB YET AGAIN IN THE FIRST FUCKING INNING. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB FOR ONE FUCKING DAY IN FOUR MONTHS. FUCK YOU YOU GARBAGE PIECE OF SHIT

I'm assuming this is just a warm-up for you.  Or, a great impersonation of a BFIB tweet.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on October 13, 2015, 03:46:01 PM

I'm assuming this is just a warm-up for you.  Or, a great impersonation of a BFIB tweet.

I wouldn't say great. Needs more homophobia to meet BFIB standards.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 03:56:02 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on October 13, 2015, 03:46:01 PM

Warm-up.

Quote from: SKO on October 13, 2015, 09:21:42 AM
If Hammel has another first inning meltdown I'll go full meatball to the point that Huey's DeRosa rant will seem tame. I will never want to see that stupid fucker in a Cub uniform again.

Stupid cuaker.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 03:58:52 PM »
He's not far from me wishing he signs with St. Louis to magically fix his numbers throwing to the Greatest Catcher Ever before he glug glugs his way into the back of a tow truck.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 04:16:45 PM »
JASON HAMMEL YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH, WAY TO SET THE TABLE FOR THAT THREE RUN HOMER!
M'lady.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on October 13, 2015, 04:16:45 PM
JASON HAMMEL YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH, WAY TO SET THE TABLE FOR THAT THREE RUN HOMER!

That single was a thing of goddamn glory.

For that moment, he totally redeemed himself in my book (regardless of the net -1 that was still in play right then.)
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 10:57:29 AM »
But really, what happened to him? Was he just extraordinarily lucky to start this year and it was all a mirage? I assume that they would have been able to pinpoint and fix a mechanical issue by this point, especially with all of the time off he's had. Maybe he truly isn't able to throw more than 100 or so good innings in a year before he wears down.

Like others have said, I'd almost feel better with Haren starting and giving them a decent 4-5 innings before handing it over to the bullpen.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 11:04:09 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 14, 2015, 10:57:29 AM
But really, what happened to him? Was he just extraordinarily lucky to start this year and it was all a mirage? I assume that they would have been able to pinpoint and fix a mechanical issue by this point, especially with all of the time off he's had. Maybe he truly isn't able to throw more than 100 or so good innings in a year before he wears down.

Like others have said, I'd almost feel better with Haren starting and giving them a decent 4-5 innings before handing it over to the bullpen.

I'm waiting for the season to end and the Cubs to reveal finally that he actually tore his hammy in July and has been playing with it ever since. Either way I hope they sign at least one reliable innings-eating Mike Leake type fellow along with whatever TOR starter they sign/trade for this offseason because I don't trust Hammel to even repeat this season's effort next year.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 11:07:47 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 14, 2015, 11:04:09 AM

I'm waiting for the season to end and the Cubs to reveal finally that he actually tore his hammy in July and has been playing with it ever since. Either way I hope they sign at least one reliable innings-eating Mike Leake type fellow along with whatever TOR starter they sign/trade for this offseason because I don't trust Hammel to even repeat this season's effort next year.

Can Theo and Billy Beans not come to some arrangement whereby the Cubs get Hammel for the first half of every season, after which the A's hand over a couple of top prospects to rent him for the second half?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 11:45:59 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on October 14, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

Can Theo and Billy Beans not come to some arrangement whereby the Cubs get Hammel for the first half of every season, after which the A's hand over a couple of top prospects to rent him for the second half?

According to this guy, that's not how things work:

https://twitter.com/chrisskreager/status/654035054843273216

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 12:32:52 PM »
Quote from: Eli on October 14, 2015, 11:45:59 AM
Quote from: Tonker on October 14, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

According to this guy, that's not how things work:

https://twitter.com/chrisskreager/status/654035054843273216

What an incredible tweet. Eli is starting to reap the joy of bad and sincere replies.