News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,353 )

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #315 on: October 10, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »
I can't decide who I hate more, Joe Buck or Chip Caray. I think I have to go with Buck, because at least Chip has the excuse of being a guitar-playing dumbass who doesn't know any better.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: October 10, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »
Quote from: BC on October 10, 2009, 03:38:29 PM
I can't decide who I hate more, Joe Buck or Chip Caray. I think I have to go with Buck, because at least Chip has the excuse of being a guitar-playing dumbass who doesn't know any better.

So because Buck is not a baseball ignoramous, he's worse than Chip?  

Buck is a smarmy cockhole but he actually calls a good game.  Chip Caray is a babbling idiot who comes off like someone who doesn't even enjoy baseball as much as he enjoys hearing himself talk.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2009, 11:23:04 AM »
I have to disagree on Buck calling a "good" game, frankly it is my opinion that his last name is the ONLY reason that he has the FOX gig.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »
Quote from: BC on October 11, 2009, 11:23:04 AM
I have to disagree on Buck calling a "good" game, frankly it is my opinion that his last name is the ONLY reason that he has the FOX gig.

Buck is a jerkoff but as far as calling a game he's nowhere near as bad as Chipster. No one is.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2009, 12:11:24 PM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 11, 2009, 11:26:33 AM

Buck is a jerkoff but as far as calling a game he's nowhere near as bad as Chipster. No one is.

Now that is true. I feel like taking a shower after giving even a back-handed compliment to Joe Fucking Buck.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: October 11, 2009, 08:04:22 PM »
Quote from: BC on October 11, 2009, 12:11:24 PM

Now that is true. I feel like taking a shower after giving even a back-handed compliment to Joe Fucking Buck.

Caray makes me cringe and shake my head. Sometimes I laugh at the spectacle of his incometence. Buck makes my blood boil with murderous hate. This round goes to Chipperoo.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2009, 09:23:52 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2009, 08:04:22 PM

Caray makes me cringe and shake my head. Sometimes I laugh at the spectacle of his incometence. Buck makes my blood boil with murderous hate. This round goes to Chipperoo.
I read this and thought Chip shat himself while broadcasting.
I then realized that my reading comprehension is on par with drunk Apex spelling.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: October 12, 2009, 08:14:06 AM »
Quote from: flannj on October 11, 2009, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2009, 08:04:22 PM

I read this and thought Chip shat himself while broadcasting.
I then realized that my reading comprehension is on par with drunk Apex spelling.

Vodka. I just shouldn't do it. Ever.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: October 12, 2009, 08:19:51 AM »

I hate Joe Buck, but he is far better than the Chipper. Caray is godawful.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »
Both Chip and Buck can go drown in a river of molten cocks.

I never hated Chip as much as the next Cubs fan, but his call during this LDS has been less than wretched.

I am not looking forward to the Buck'n'Tim Show, but it will at least provide some "lol"-caliber moments.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: October 12, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »
Keeping with the spirit of this thread, I'd like to nominate Dan "Boomhauer" Reeves who, teamed with the very good Howard David on Westwood One's broadcast of the Vikings/Rams game, sounded like he was dying of a phlegm overdose while mumbling nearly everything he had to say.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
Quote from: MAD on October 12, 2009, 01:39:48 PM
Keeping with the spirit of this thread, I'd like to nominate Dan "Boomhauer" Reeves who, teamed with the very good Howard David on Westwood One's broadcast of the Vikings/Rams game, sounded like he was dying of a phlegm overdose while mumbling nearly everything he had to say.

I heard that too and was irritated with him until he seemed to poo-poo the Viqueens' defense as over-rated after the game. He got some cool points back for that.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:36 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 12, 2009, 01:44:31 PM
Quote from: MAD on October 12, 2009, 01:39:48 PM

I heard that too and was irritated with him until he seemed to poo-poo the Viqueens' defense as over-rated after the game. He got some cool points back for that.

Reeves will be gone when John Elway calls the President of Westwood One and gets him fired.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #328 on: October 12, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »
Is there any way to get a MP3 file into a post?

I have a short clip from the football game I did on Friday night that I would like to post...

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: October 12, 2009, 05:41:28 PM »
Quote from: BC on October 12, 2009, 05:36:59 PM
Is there any way to get a MP3 file into a post?

I have a short clip from the football game I did on Friday night that I would like to post...

It's pretty difficult, but here goes:

1. Upload to an online file server.  If you don't have one, add a placeholder image to make it a video and upload to YouToob.
2. Post that link.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?