News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,381 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #540 on: December 21, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on December 21, 2009, 03:30:32 PM
Quote from: BH on December 21, 2009, 03:24:05 PM
Chip's Back.

"Chip Caray didn't have time to miss being a Braves broadcaster.

Just three weeks after parting ways with Turner Sports, Caray has been hired as Braves play-by-play man on Fox Sports South and SportSouth."

ummm.... FACE, but with you DRLP is the common one so it could go either way.

Fuck.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #541 on: December 21, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #544 on: December 22, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »
Who's turn is it to post the thing about Chip?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #545 on: December 22, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
Quote from: Andy on December 22, 2009, 08:47:46 AM

So many things from which to choose.

The image of Chip barking into a brush for play-by-play for hockey is indelibly etched on my mind.

Quote from: David ColemanIn college, I remember him practicing by announcing Hockey games, Baseball games, etc. that were on TV.....with the volume turned all the way down.

Quote from:  AndyCan you imagine walking into your dorm room and finding Chip Caray cranking out the phony deejay voice and doing play-by-play by screaming at a muted TV? I can imagine that only two outcomes are possible a) you go insane or b) you kill yourself with an extension cord.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #546 on: December 22, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 22, 2009, 09:59:06 AM

The image of Chip barking into a brush for play-by-play for hockey is indelibly etched on my mind.

Quote from: David ColemanIn college, I remember him practicing by announcing Hockey games, Baseball games, etc. that were on TV.....with the volume turned all the way down.

Quote from:  AndyCan you imagine walking into your dorm room and finding Chip Caray cranking out the phony deejay voice and doing play-by-play by screaming at a muted TV? I can imagine that only two outcomes are possible a) you go insane or b) you kill yourself with an extension cord.

You fail at life
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #547 on: December 22, 2009, 10:14:05 AM »

Some of those old links in that article don't work.. Any thoughts?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #548 on: December 22, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on December 22, 2009, 10:14:05 AM

Some of those old links in that article don't work.. Any thoughts?

a) go insane. b) kill yourself with an extension cord.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #549 on: December 29, 2009, 10:12:59 AM »
Speaking of totally unlistenable, Gruden's wang chugging of Favruh made a shitty broadcast team even worse.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #550 on: December 29, 2009, 10:28:40 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on December 29, 2009, 10:12:59 AM
Speaking of totally unlistenable, Gruden's wang chugging of Favruh made a shitty broadcast team even worse.

I was about to run a bath, sit in it, and drop the TV into the tub if I heard one more mention of  "BEAR FOOTBALL" meatballtardation.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #551 on: December 29, 2009, 10:50:42 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 29, 2009, 10:28:40 AM

I was about to run a bath, sit in it, and drop the TV into the tub if I heard one more mention of  "BEAR FOOTBALL" meatballtardation.

Just wait until after the first of the year if you do that.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #552 on: December 29, 2009, 04:16:29 PM »

I was embarrassed for Gruden and company.  Not only were they verbally fellating Favre, they were unapologetically rooting for a Viking comeback and win.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #554 on: January 07, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »
Perhaps this should best be categorized at totally unwatchable, but this is terrible news.