News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,430 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #615 on: February 04, 2010, 01:14:39 PM »
Quote from: R-V on February 04, 2010, 01:03:11 PM
According to the internet, Lousy Kermit is a starfucking sellout whose blog sucks. BK, when will you do the right thing and tender your resignation from the world wide web?

http://anothercubsblog.net/2010-articles/february/starf-kers-inc.html

My favorite part:

Quote from: CubbieJulie
Funny, I introduced myself to a bunch of the HJE guys at Cubs Con, and they were really nice, especially Oleg, allbeit I think a bit uncomfortable with my presence. It sucks that a few jerks make everyone look bad.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #616 on: February 04, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »
For bloggers, these people don't seem to really understand blogging.  (1)  What about my diatribe led the guys at ACB to believe I was talking about them?  I don't even read that blog.  (2)  When did I ever call a female blogger a name on HJE?  I can hardly be held responsible for what happens in the Shoutbox or in the comments.

Eh.  I've already thought too much about it.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #617 on: February 04, 2010, 01:25:17 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 04, 2010, 01:14:39 PM
According to the internet, Lousy Kermit is a starfucking sellout whose blog sucks. BK, when will you do the right thing and tender your resignation from the world wide web?

My favorite part:

Funny, I introduced myself to a bunch of the HJE guys at Cubs Con, and they were really nice, especially Oleg, allbeit I think a bit uncomfortable with my presence. It sucks that a few jerks make everyone look bad.

I love that we're considered "HJE Guys".  That's about the gayest-sounding thing ever.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #618 on: February 04, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »
Yeti?

WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »
Quote from: MAD on February 04, 2010, 01:25:17 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on February 04, 2010, 01:14:39 PM

My favorite part:

I love that we're considered "HJE Guys".  That's about the gayest-sounding thing ever.

That's gayer than two men fucking.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #620 on: February 04, 2010, 01:43:40 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 04, 2010, 01:25:09 PM
For bloggers, these people don't seem to really understand blogging.  (1)  What about my diatribe led the guys at ACB to believe I was talking about them?  I don't even read that blog.  (2)  When did I ever call a female blogger a name on HJE?  I can hardly be held responsible for what happens in the Shoutbox or in the comments.

1) You did say, "our good friend PAUL SULLIVAN has been taking an awful beating lately from some blogs you probably don't read."  You used the plural - Blogs.  that suggests more than just Aisle 424.

2) They love Milton Bradley.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #621 on: February 04, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »

You used to be SUBVERSIVE, man.

You used to TELL TRUTH TO POWER.

But ever since you shared a pizza with The Great Pumpkin, you're just another TOOL the Man uses to paint Milton Bradley a "sociopathic fuckstick."

I mean, it's not like using a lot of words to lambaste dipshit Cubs fans on the internet was ever your "thing" that you did before you sold out to All Things Tribco, right?

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 04, 2010, 01:43:40 PM

1) You did say, "our good friend PAUL SULLIVAN has been taking an awful beating lately from some blogs you probably don't read."  You used the plural - Blogs.  that suggests more than just Aisle 424.

Aisle 424 and WV23 are two separate blogs, right?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #623 on: February 04, 2010, 01:58:29 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 04, 2010, 01:56:31 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 04, 2010, 01:43:40 PM
For bloggers, these people don't seem to really understand blogging.  (1)  What about my diatribe led the guys at ACB to believe I was talking about them?  I don't even read that blog.  (2)  When did I ever call a female blogger a name on HJE?  I can hardly be held responsible for what happens in the Shoutbox or in the comments.

Eh.  I've already thought too much about it.

1) You did say, "our good friend PAUL SULLIVAN has been taking an awful beating lately from some blogs you probably don't read."  You used the plural - Blogs.  that suggests more than just Aisle 424.

Aisle 424 and WV23 are two separate blogs, right?

Which one was "Spanky" on the "Little Rascals"?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #624 on: February 04, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 04, 2010, 01:45:49 PM

But ever since you shared a pizza with The Great Pumpkin, you're just another TOOL the Man uses to paint Milton Bradley a "sociopathic fuckstick."

I mean, it's not like using a lot of words to lambaste dipshit Cubs fans on the internet was ever your "thing" that you did before you sold out to All Things Tribco, right?

I think Cubbie Julie is calling me a sexist.  I don't get where she's coming from, and I certainly don't get how she has internet access in her kitchen.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2010, 02:11:37 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 04, 2010, 01:59:25 PM
I certainly don't get how she has internet access in her kitchen.

Wireless internet, duh.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #626 on: February 04, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »
I think Cubbie Julie is calling me a sexist.  I don't get where she's coming from, and I certainly don't get how she has internet access in her kitchen.

Probably Old Country Buffet.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #627 on: February 04, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

I don't know that she's calling you out. Someone apparently monitors the SBox for her, though, to let her know when people on the internet are calling her "chubby."

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #628 on: February 04, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 04, 2010, 02:17:59 PM

I don't know that she's calling you out. Someone apparently monitors the SBox for her, though, to let her know when people on the internet are calling her "chubby."

It'd probably make her year is somebody referred to her as only "chubby"

That was mean.  I admit it.  Quote this. 
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #629 on: February 04, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 04, 2010, 02:17:59 PM

And that would make said insulter sexist how?

Maybe Andy should apologize to Jim Tocco for being so sexist while insulting his corpulence.
Eli G. (6-22-10)