News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,360 )

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #855 on: August 20, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 20, 2010, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: Brownie on August 20, 2010, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 20, 2010, 02:07:34 PM
If this were happening in a bathroom, it could be Miss Val.

eh?

Might be an SBox meme that didn't cross over.

My guess: he referring to Mr. "Fisted" singing the stretch ("Root, root, root for the Bravos..." (really).

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #856 on: August 20, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »
DPD. Listening to the Braves radio broadcast and Don Sutton mistook Marlos for Andrew Cashner while he (Marlos) was warming in the pen.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #857 on: August 21, 2010, 07:22:02 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #858 on: August 23, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »
Great news that Ofman will still appear on Chicago Tribune Live.  He's got the hunky good looks that really bring in the ratings.  You can't rely on Chris Kuc alone to bring in the lady viewers.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #859 on: September 02, 2010, 12:13:45 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on March 22, 2010, 09:11:50 PM
None of you gutless assholes had the balls to punch Kap in his face while you were in the studio with him.

What a bunch of sellouts.

That's not even the half of it. Now Kerm's yukking it up with Thomas Diamond and Lester Strode.

You used to be cool, man. You used to be totally underground.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #860 on: September 02, 2010, 12:33:06 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 02, 2010, 12:13:45 AM
None of you gutless assholes had the balls to punch Kap in his face while you were in the studio with him.

That's not even the half of it. Now Kerm's yukking it up with Thomas Diamond and Lester Strode.

I love Kerm, Thomas Diamond, Lester Strode and the underground. Which is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxZX-lA8Nvg&NR=1

Yep. I'm drinkin'.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #861 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:10 AM »

Totally sellouts.. If you get a chance to go to Wrigley and you want to keep your blogger cred, you REFUSE that shit. Known pussies. I thought Kerm was dead anyway. There is no real proof of HJE's existence.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #862 on: September 02, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 02, 2010, 09:02:10 AM

Totally sellouts.. If you get a chance to go to Wrigley and you want to keep your blogger cred, you REFUSE that shit go all Nyjer Morgan on Strode. Known pussies. I thought Kerm was dead anyway. There is no real proof of HJE's existence.

Funniest shit I've seen all year.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #863 on: September 02, 2010, 11:07:11 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 02, 2010, 10:47:25 AM

Totally sellouts.. If you get a chance to go to Wrigley and you want to keep your blogger cred, you REFUSE that shit go all Nyjer Morgan on Strode. Known pussies. I thought Kerm was dead anyway. There is no real proof of HJE's existence.

That was just weird.  And so was the Marlins' reaction.

Quote"It gets under everybody's skin, and especially it gets under my skin because there is one way to play this game, and you've got to play with the integrity of the game," Marlins third baseman Wes Helms said. "I cannot stand when a guy shows somebody up, or shows the integrity of the game up to the fans, or whatever. There is no place in baseball for that. In my opinion, you're going to get what's coming to you if you do that.

"Tonight, I think, was the time to show him we weren't going to put up with him, especially after last night. But also, [he was] trying to take the bases when they were down 10 runs. I can't really say anything good about a guy who doesn't play the game right or play for the integrity of the game."

I can see them getting upset if Morgan was stealing bases while up 10 runs. But is that an unwritten rule?  Just give up when you're losing?  That doesn't sound very [whatever the adjective form of integrity is].

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #864 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »
Quote from: Eli on September 02, 2010, 11:07:11 AM

Quote"It gets under everybody's skin, and especially it gets under my skin because there is one way to play this game, and you've got to play with the integrity of the game," Marlins third baseman Wes Helms said. "I cannot stand when a guy shows somebody up, or shows the integrity of the game up to the fans, or whatever. There is no place in baseball for that. In my opinion, you're going to get what's coming to you if you do that.

"Tonight, I think, was the time to show him we weren't going to put up with him, especially after last night. But also, [he was] trying to take the bases when they were down 10 runs. I can't really say anything good about a guy who doesn't play the game right or play for the integrity of the game."

I can see them getting upset if Morgan was stealing bases while up 10 runs. But is that an unwritten rule?  Just give up when you're losing?  That doesn't sound very [whatever the adjective form of integrity is].

Ryno woulda made him steal home

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #865 on: September 02, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »

It sounds like Morgan has been making enemies all over the league over the past few weeks. I think all this integrity talk is BS cover for the Marlins deciding that they hate this douche and they wanted to piss him off. It worked.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #866 on: September 02, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »

Yeah, I don't get that, either.  Maybe the Marlins have their own set of unwritten rules? 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #867 on: September 02, 2010, 11:46:27 AM »

Station to station and get the game over with.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #868 on: September 02, 2010, 01:37:37 PM »
What scares me is the possibility that Morgan may be Zambrano's role model.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #869 on: September 02, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?